Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice

page: 8
242
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The greed of pharmaceutical companies is truly sickening.




posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IshmaelKipling
 


I guess no one reads these days DCA is a chemical which cannot be patented because of it's long time availability. It would take 1 billion dollars or more for any pharma company to do clinical trials in the US and when you have something people can buy over the counter already how does that make any business sense especially when immediately anyone can copy your un patented 1 billion dollar drug.

The reality is this will have to be done by non pharma interest which is why the lack of money - after all how do you explain that investment to your stock holders ?

You guys need to stop being so dramatic and spend a few minutes writing out a donation to this university for there work instead of the susan g komen were never going to cure breat cancer with hundreds of millions of dollars foundation but heres a pink ribbon.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Big Pharma is making too much money off of people having cancer.


and so are ALL the 'treatment' centers.. hospitals, Equipment manufacturers.. the list goes on and on.. just like AIDS.. oh yea.. and Magic Johnson, the AIDS poster boy .. is.. yes.. still alive.. lets give out for FREE all the chems Cancer & AIDS patients NEED .. but.. we can't do that..

because.. we need the money .. and oh yea.. lets not forget, where will we get the money to make more?? F**** china................where else .. AMERICA .. the GREAT WHORE ~!!!!! Do ANYTHING FOR $$$$$$$$......

I've seriously heard enuf of this sh**......seriously .. the ONLY ones that get AIDS, cancer or any type of BAD 'disease' are those that GOOD insurance policies, HUGE cash funds, Hollywood stars, anyone that makes ANY amount over 60k a year.. WILL and I say again WILL ..

have SOME sort of 'disease' ..........been tracking this sh** for YEARS..



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have mixed feelings about this. I know many cancer researchers who are not bought and paid for, some work for non-profit groups. They would never dismiss a cure. Their loved ones died of cancer and they have made it their life's work to cure it. I think they would know about this substance and it would be worldwide news if it were legit.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IshmaelKipling
 


The greed of pharmaceutical companies is truly sickening.

But has nothing to do with the present case.

Read the thread before posting. And please post something meaningful, as the site T&Cs demand, or refrain from posting altogether. I was going to complain about your post to a mod, then noticed that you’re only a couple of days old on the site. Welcome to ATS and please try to make your contributions more interesting than this in future.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The reason is that people Today are possessed with the Idea of Death and Governments are taking advantage by introducing policies all over the world that will STOP new growth. Abortion, Euthanasia Family Planning ect It sometimes seems to me that we are intent on getting rid of our Old and Young leaving the fittest and the strongest remaining. The Law of the Jungle is well and truly alive Today Unfortunately. It is a truly vile and disgusting belief. So it comes as no surprise to me to find no great Celebrations over this fantastic discovery that will take so much grief and anguish out of so many lives.

Everybody needs to remember that there are forces at work that are simply NOT INTERESTED in whether a cure for Cancer has been found or not.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
TPTB never releases a cure to the public when its something they created. Cancer, Lime disease, HiV, H1n1 so on and so on.................. Shouldn't be to much longer now. What a time we live in and such a perfect flawless impenetrable plan the Masonic demons of this world created for us.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax
 


So Im reading your replies on this thread. Why is 80 to 90% of them just calling people out or making fun of them? Was you just having a bad day or do you find that type of behavior necessary? Next time try to refrain could you?



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but here's an article going against the claims that the OP posted.

Link

edit on 17-5-2011 by TravisT because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
sorry i'm not buying it



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Scientist cured every known disease back in the 90s simply with electricity applied to directly to the bloodstream. There is a patent for it.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghrwilson
reply to post by Astyanax
 


So Im reading your replies on this thread. Why is 80 to 90% of them just calling people out or making fun of them? Was you just having a bad day or do you find that type of behavior necessary? Next time try to refrain could you?


I think he has had a bad life.

However, he has something that many people around the globe doesn't and that is freedom of speech. He is merely expressing this freedom. Do what I do and ignore it.

You also pointed out that TPTB create ilnesses, which I agree, but cancer is not one of them. This has been around since time and memorium. It's just that this disease has been difficult to eradicate. That's why when there is a chane of a cure, it needs as much funding as possible. As many have pointed out, BIG pharma has taken a look at it, decided that the costs involved will not see a nice BIG profit as if it does cure people then what are they going to be able to sell to poor cancer patients? All the current drugs on the market could well become obsolete and they won't have that.

I, like nearly everybody on this site, have been directly or indirectly affected by this illness and just the thought that this could assist so many sufferers, warrants a bump of this thread every day.
edit on 17/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Did you read the comments in the article (which is four years old now)?


If you look at the original paper, you would find that it has been
cited in other publications 229 times since 2007.
HARDLY 'not being noticed' from a scientific perspective.
And clinical trials from benchtop to patients will take YEARS and lots of funding.
Abstract: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...


Hardly "no one takes notice".
Your thread title is sensationalist and misleading.



Yeah, I'm sorry - getting published in 229 medical journals is NOT getting noticed.

Find me a link to a Reuters, AP, CNN, FoxNews, BBC, or ANY other reputable source, and your argument holds water.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


I agree, look at how many carcinogens are in our food and other products. Many new chemicals are released on the market every day untested.


are you for real "UNTESTED"
I can assure you researchers TEST all of these chemicals on approximately 20,000,000+(ALL are killed) innocent animals per year most of which are done without pain relief and are so horrific that it changed my life to speak for them.

Everything is either grown or mined and always tested on animals
edit on 17/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson
 



TPTB never releases a cure to the public when its something they created. Cancer, Lime disease, HiV, H1n1 so on and so on.................. Shouldn't be to much longer now. What a time we live in and such a perfect flawless impenetrable plan the Masonic demons of this world created for us.


Cancer has been around for centuries, millennia even.

Lyme disease? Are you serious?

HIV is one of the worst diseases going, speaking from a biological view point: it has a very long latency period, can only be transmitted via the sharing of bodily fluids, lasts for only a few minutes outside of the body, takes a very long time to have any noticeable effect on a person. Compare this with influenza which is a very good virus (biologically speaking): short latency period, can be easily transmitted, lasts for up to 48 hours outside the body and its effects are well displayed. If 'TPTB' were trying to create a virus to kill off a lot of people then they made a very bad job of it



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
All i have to say is i smoke cigerettes, and when i get cancer, If this cure isnt well know and cheap, I will walk in my hospital with a shotgun and kill every doctor i see. And im not being overdramatic. This has to be done. These #s sell us #in poison thats been genetically altered to be far more addictive than regular tobbaco, as well as fill it with cancer causing chemicals. If i could quit i would, if they made selling this poison illegal, it would be easy, but no, they cause cancer, not cigerettes. Kill em all let god sort em out. Humanity makes me sick.


Doctors aren't your enemy. Most are really trying to help, if they are misguided it's their teachers that need to be punished.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by alfa1
Did you read the comments in the article (which is four years old now)?


If you look at the original paper, you would find that it has been
cited in other publications 229 times since 2007.
HARDLY 'not being noticed' from a scientific perspective.
And clinical trials from benchtop to patients will take YEARS and lots of funding.
Abstract: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...


Hardly "no one takes notice".
Your thread title is sensationalist and misleading.



Yeah, I'm sorry - getting published in 229 medical journals is NOT getting noticed.

Find me a link to a Reuters, AP, CNN, FoxNews, BBC, or ANY other reputable source, and your argument holds water.


I'd really like to know how any of those news sources are any more reputable that a peer-reviewed journal? Science news published a story on it a little while back. I consider their media far more trustworthy that Fox news. Unfortunately, you would have to pay to read it (unless you have access through a university server), but here's a quote:


BIOCHEMISTRY BEATS CANCER?

Safety has been the stumbling block for treatments that tam- per with cancer metabolism. But this year, a preliminary trial gave the compound dichloroacetate a pass- ing grade. Researchers also exposed new metabolic eccentricities of cancer cells that might inspire fresh avenues of attack.


It was listed in 2010 as one of the breakthroughs of the year.

In any case, take it from someone who works in the area - 220 cited journal articles is getting noticed. As I said to a previous poster; scientists are not obliged to shove every finding they get in the face of the public. And why would we? It's a pointless endeavour, to say the least.
edit on 17-5-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Cobaltic1978
 


I agree, look at how many carcinogens are in our food and other products. Many new chemicals are released on the market every day untested.


are you for real "UNTESTED"
I can assure you researchers TEST all of these chemicals on approximately 20,000,000+(ALL are killed) innocent animals per year most of which are done without pain relief and are so horrific that it changed my life to speak for them.

Everything is either grown or mined and always tested on animals
edit on 17/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)


Yes, and although it is horrible, would you rather we just skip all that and start giving lead compounds (which have already undergone extensive in vitro testing) straight to human subjects?



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Big Pharma is making too much money off of people having cancer.


and so are ALL the 'treatment' centers.. hospitals, Equipment manufacturers.. the list goes on and on.. just like AIDS.. oh yea.. and Magic Johnson, the AIDS poster boy .. is.. yes.. still alive.. lets give out for FREE all the chems Cancer & AIDS patients NEED .. but.. we can't do that..

because.. we need the money .. and oh yea.. lets not forget, where will we get the money to make more?? F**** china................where else .. AMERICA .. the GREAT WHORE ~!!!!! Do ANYTHING FOR $$$$$$$$......

I've seriously heard enuf of this sh**......seriously .. the ONLY ones that get AIDS, cancer or any type of BAD 'disease' are those that GOOD insurance policies, HUGE cash funds, Hollywood stars, anyone that makes ANY amount over 60k a year.. WILL and I say again WILL ..

have SOME sort of 'disease' ..........been tracking this sh** for YEARS..


You know, I've read this comment about three times now and I still can't find the words to describe how truly ignorant it is.

Africa. Look it up.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss
 


All it does is turn your telemorase gene off, this is why the cells never truly die. All other cells in your body have the telemorase gene off except cancer cells. This would not effect any other cell in the body. Its really simple from reading it and I can't believe it took this long to target this gene.



  exclusive video


new topics
top topics
 
242
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join