It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya rebels name new executive, new oil boss eyed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All about Oil

A new oil chief was not on the list of new appointments. Restarting oil exports from the east is a major goal of the NTC to generate the funds to pay state workers and fight Gaddafi's forces.

An NTC media worker who asked not to be identified confirmed the long expected resignation of former oil boss Wahid Bugaighis, following differences with Agoco, the company that runs some of Libya's most important oil fields. The media worker said a replacement would be announced soon.

interesting note here

In March, a rebel spokesman said Khalifa Heftar, a former military commander who supported the 1969 coup that brought Gaddafi to power before breaking with the Libyan leader in 1987, was the true army leader.

I guess the western governments, NATO, IMF, Mafia and others offered that commander deal.
and who says the libyan conflict isnt about Oil?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You can bet your life that this guy wasn't picked by the rebels. He is just a puppet of the west.

And you can bet the new oil boss, will be picked by the west. He will need to be corruptable enough to give the west the best deal on oil as well as screw the Libyan people.

I wonder which of the Al-queda terrorists will get the call?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Who do the rebel's think they are to elect anybody ?Who legitimized them ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I think NATO just has!!

It's the poor Libyan people that will wish for a return to the days of Gadaffi.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In March, a rebel spokesman said Khalifa Heftar, a former military commander who supported the 1969 coup that brought Gaddafi to power before breaking with the Libyan leader in 1987, was the true army leader.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelie

Yup this is all about money and old fools hunger for more power.

You can bet that the american government offered that commander a better deal in the early 90s.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Perhaps. Although the few Libyan now living in N. America who I have spoken with disagree. Do you know anyone who has lived under Gadaffi, or are you just assuming his leadership is desirable from an armchair in the West?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Perhaps. Although the few Libyan now living in N. America who I have spoken with disagree. Do you know anyone who has lived under Gadaffi, or are you just assuming his leadership is desirable from an armchair in the West?

Although the few Libyan now living in N. America who I have spoken with disagree.

Right sorry but i am not buying your little story without solid proof.

or are you just assuming his leadership is desirable from an armchair in the West?

You must be a obama fan.

Although the few Libyan now living in N. America who I have spoken with disagree.

disagree really how? that the fact Gadaffi improved peoples lives after the brutal king idrs?
english.pravda.ru...

The message from gaddafi speaks louder then words.

I did all I could to help people understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

democracy equals slavery, as for the elections they are meaningless, the elites from CFR, IMF, PRO Western ideals always seem to win.

A peoples candidate from the side of the people is never elected, only those with huge power backing by the big corporations.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I offer my experience only as anecdotal evidence. reject it if it suits your perspective. I only offered it in contrast to the person claiming the people of Libya will prefer Gadaffi's regime. Do you speak for the person I was replying to?

You must be a obama fan.

FASCINATING logic. ME questioning how someone, from a comfortable armchair in the west, can claim Gadaffi's leadership is 'desirable' makes me a fan of Obama. Really, your logic is fascinating.

But I guess in your mind Gadaffi is a hero and saint.

edit on 13-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I offer my experience only as anecdotal evidence. reject it if it suits your perspective. I only offered it in contrast to the person claiming the people of Libya will prefer Gadaffi's regime. Do you speak for the person I was replying to?

You must be a obama fan.

FASCINATING logic. ME questioning how someone, from a comfortable armchair in the west, can claim Gadaffi's leadership is 'desirable' makes me a fan of Obama. Really, your logic is fascinating.

Yes in way, but is the terrorist organization NATO and the UN is a hero and a saint to you? because it seems that it is.

I only offered it in contrast to the person claiming the people of Libya will prefer Gadaffi's regime.

If you have spoken with the few Libyans, then surely you must know what is happening in america and eupore,
that is called finical crisis or recession caused by capitalism and the failures of democracy.

When the american dollar falls, the rebels have installed a rothchild bank in east libya, and let me tell you the money will be worthless only then you will be begging for Gadaffi to return.

Under Democratic society you pay your taxes till the day you die, you sure you want to libyans to suffer more? like as if a pro democratic government in libya will fix any economic problems.

Dont hold your breath, just look at eupore and there Democratic leaders, even if theres an election would it solve things? no and you want to why? because america and its CFR Rothchilds, globalists decide who gets to be a prime minster and a leader.

Have you heard of the Bilderberg Group? well they also decide things in there secrets meetings.

looked it up.

The rebels in east libya who are terrorists they are fighting for the globalists side.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Yes in way, but is the terrorist organization NATO and the UN is a hero and a saint to you? because it seems that it is.

Wow, you think Gadaffi is a saint? "In a way" Wow.

But I'm not sure how you think me not thinking Gadaffis is a Saint means I support NATO, though. Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

But I'm not sure how you think me not thinking Gadaffis is a Saint means I support NATO, though. Can you elaborate?

A saint standing up to the globalists goals, unlike those euporean countries that surrendered there countries to
the Bilderberg Group, rothchilds, NATO, and all alike.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

democracy equals slavery, as for the elections they are meaningless, the elites from CFR, IMF, PRO Western ideals always seem to win.

A peoples candidate from the side of the people is never elected, only those with huge power backing by the big corporations.

Indeed, and i quite concur

Excuse the getting off topic with my quote

new topics

top topics

join