It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece impending... something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey there,
This most likely will be nothing but just wanted to say it. My dog is with me almost 11 years and first time in his life he is howling on the balcony, later today he attacked another dog for the first time in his life as well and he was scratching the window to let him in. I don't know whether this is a sign of a quake or something but I am just saying it now and whatever happens happens.

Even when i put him inside the house to be with me in the room it took him 10 minutes to finally sit down and relax... Let's see...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe he is just getting old and grouchy like me...at least I hope so,I would hate for anything bad to happen to either of you or your beautiful country.I'll be watching and hoping for a good outcome...peace ya'll

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
he is getting on.

sometimes a strange dog will turn up when a dog is going to pass. i have seen this myself. if nothing happens in the next day or so it may be a health issue the dog has. You could get a vet to check him over or just let nature take its course.

good luck.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

will do that. thanks buddy

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Here's something to relate to. Years ago I had a box turtle as a pet in the back yard mostly he just took care of himself, eating bugs.

One day I am in the backyard and I see the turtle racing toward me like his butt was on fire. It stops short and starts digging. It dug straight down and completely covered itself. That afternoon clouds formed, looked like a storm. It rained and then the hail fell. About 25% of the houses in this little town needed new roofs afterwords.

Quite a storm.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hahahaha! well i guess my dog was just grumpy. he finally went to sleep near me. lets hope it was only a bad day for him

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join