It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Home Invasion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

if a team was to make the mistake of coming into my yard or house they wouldn't live to tell the tale to call others

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
reply to post by anumohi

LOL!!! Actually pretty good reccomendations, in my honest opinion. It seems (from the experience of Proto) that the best strategy is to be as far away from home as possible, perferrably on a beach near a Jewish Temple.

SeraphNB

with a CNC operated system

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
its talk like this that lead to to death of that arksansas trooper.

at some point you people need to stop evaluate what your thinking and what your planning to do.

i am all for the protection of civil liberties but this is too much for me.

booby traps?

you do what you think is best for you and i will do whats best for me.

and spending life in prision for a booby trap gone wrong is something i will never have to worry about.

some people do represent a danger to themselves and others and its not always the boogeyman of the establishment.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
its not always the boogeyman of the establishment.

isn't it?????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

dont know about most people but cops and the feds rarely come knocking on my door or burst through it.

alot of friends and family does.

feel free to do whatever you wish but i am not jumping on the bandwagon that could kill people intentionally or unintentionally.
edit on 13-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

YET

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Great Post...S & F...I have some of my books from Kurt Saxon from the 70's and they show some of these great things to use to protect yourself and your home....You have some good ideas here also......Be Prepared has always been a good Motto....

feel free to post anything related
you might have something i might need to use on my perimeter or fire control panel

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by anumohi

very funny thread.

if a 'team' came across your house and started to encounter anything out of the ordinary you would have every 'team' in the county on your doorstep asap. you ain't gonna be getting out alive. This made me think of David Koresh.

koreshes mistake was not having his driveway minded with a trigger so he could have cleaned their clocks for them at the moment they pulled in then swiftly escaped with his flock

you will never see anything unremarkable on the property, it looks very nicely kept with nothing out of the ordinary, its quite inviting actually
come on in, sit a spell, take your shoes off, you wont come back now you hear

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
make it simple and get some real nasty dogs.. problem solved.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

SWAT teams love shooting peoples dogs.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The only time a LEO has been to my farm is for a BBQ and to Turkey hunt. Instead of booby traps take the Sherriff Turkey hunting on your property - might pay off more.

Oh and the time my daughter left the fence open and I heard on the police scanner that there were 20 Holsteins headed North on HWY 65 at around 0300. After the Deputies helped me round them all up we had coffee and breakfast in the dining room.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

do you think that TSA and homeland security would have the sheriff call you for a barbecue????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Best advice in this thread!! My grandfather just hooked up the sheriff with some home distilled "medicine" back in the days of the revenuers. He kept batching long after prohibition ended and never had a problem with the local law enforcement.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohido you think that TSA and homeland security would have the sheriff call you for a barbecue????

Since he’s a hunting partner and I do regular business with his kids farms – I bet I’d at least get him to come explain any situation peacefully rather than getting a SWAT team showing up unannounced. Being "in" with the man has some advantages - I might not get off scott free but I bet I'd get a heads up.

Besides, according to law a Sherriff can deny federal agents the ability to work within his jurisdiction based on the charges. The federal government only has jurisdiction in prosecution of treason, counterfeiting, piracy on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations. Anthing else falls to the County unless you are in a City or Municipality with a LEO. Regardless of the charges he has to be notified...

He may have to serve the warrants himself to dissuade them but he can keep them out if he so choose and be within the law and his authority.

The Sheriff Has Authority To Deny Federal Agents Access To His County

This page contains information that conclusively shows there are sheriffs who are aware of the unlawful activity of Federal agents and will work to prevent it. It is true that most county sheriffs are either unaware of their ultimate authority or are afraid to exercise it. However, it is only necessary to clearly show that one educated sheriff has successfully restricted the access of federal agents to his county. The documents below were generated during the course of litigation arising from the unlawful raid of Federal immigration agents upon the home of one Ramon Castaneda, a citizen of Big Horn County, Wyoming. Mr. Castaneda won the lawsuit. He did not want a large monetary award. He wanted to prevent such unlawful federal activity in the future. An agreement was reached wherein the sheriff established a policy requiring all Federal agencies to submit for his approval certain specific details concerning any proposed enforcement actions.

Our Sherriff is an Oath Keeper and has already stated that he would have no part in any attempt to sieze weapons, farmland, crops or round people up.

Can he forstal some terror charges or some trumped up nonsense by the federal goons forever - likely not but like I said at least I bet I wouldn't have my door knocked in by a stranger. I'd probably get a visit and a chance to surrender first.
edit on 13/5/2011 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Golf66

Best advice in this thread!! My grandfather just hooked up the sheriff with some home distilled "medicine" back in the days of the revenuers. He kept batching long after prohibition ended and never had a problem with the local law enforcement.

I don't think too many people want to go snooping around the sheriff or the local cop shop, especially in major cities, trying to buddy up with the locals

usually they slam you against the wall and throw you in the interrogation room to find what you're up to.

its best just to prepare yourself and mind your own business like they should be

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I caught that

homeland security and TSA plus several others were created to not have to deal with any law enforcement agencies, and are able to side step them any way they see fit. including the sheriff. i know you want to believe that a sheriff is god in his county but the national guard can put him under arrest and haul him off to Guantanamo if they so desire without even a blink and the Governor must comply or he'll be right along with him. these are strange times, although you are right its better to fight fire with honey, its also nice to have the peace of mind that you are prepared for the unexpected when your law enforcement friends cant be there to help protect you, especially during a home invasion by hoods or murderers. they all don't have to be the establishment, but they sure could be

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Sounds like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone.

Join the army or the Marines.
You think up stuff like this and you don't get arrested for it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I was in the army its where i thought of it

my job was to breech their security around their perimeters undetected then give them an assessment, i was really good at my job

edit on 14-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sounds good to stop jehovah witness to.

have thick net curtness at the windows.
no lamps behind you.
so you dont cast a silhouette.
have it so you can turn the lights off easily.
a remote for all the lights in the house.
you could then turn the lights on in a room
up stairs when you are down stairs.
have a silhouette of a man near the window.
if they shoot that!!!
you can shoot them with all you have.
good sniper tactics.
stay at the back of rooms.
never shoot from a window or door.
have very bright flood lights in the garden.
phone the police and the press.
even if they look like the police,
phone the police.
that would go good in court.
that you phoned the police.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

what would really mess them up is if you built your house around a T 72 russian tank, so when you had all your fun with them, you could just drive away

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
make it simple and get some real nasty dogs.. problem solved.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

They are nice to have, but over-rated.
Dog's are very easy to poison and disable...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join