It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Home Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Due to the increase in unwarranted illegal home invasion by reckless and disrespectful members of the establishment, we shall now discuss defense against these self serving organized assaults and use of advanced technologies and practices there of

I know that most of us could never fathom in our entire existence that we could become victim of our own establishment, and as honest law abiding citizens and even pillars of our communities rightfully so. unfortunately in our countries quest for complete domination and submission by no consideration or bound oath of loyalty to our constitution these are increasing possibilities and should be taken into consideration in order to protect ourselves and our families from these abuses of power, even if there might be a possibility of loss of life and imprisonment.
because your assailants may not ask questions,use proper legal procedure, or even care about you, your family and extinguish it without a single thought

The first thing we will discuss is evaluating our perimeter, looking at places where our assailants might find good spots surrounding our perimeter to set up a sniper position or merely hide behind. every ones property is different with different layouts and styles, so you have to figure out if you were them where would be the best place to hide and the best positions they could preform an assault from. once you've ran a survey on your perimeter the next thing you must do is go back inside your premises and determine all the angles at which these outside perimeter positions are relative to the angles inside your home. its best to draw and map out these places and become familiar with them, because in any event you can rest assure that they will use these places to get the upper hand on you if they cant get to you or your family any other way, plus you need to know what to avoid

lighting and surveillance equipment is key to your success, they know that they cannot perform a sneak attack on you if you know they are coming, day or night and the better you're prepared the harder it will be for them to get the upper hand and gain access to your inner domain.
I suggest placing infrared detector flood lights pointed at key positions around your perimeter, the brighter the light, the harder it is for them to see, plus it blinds them in an instant and forces their hand. you might even consider having a switch board to allow you to manually control the lights with different functions like strobe affects. also keep in mind that they might cut your power before or at the moment of the assault so you want to make sure you have a battery primary or generator to operate your equipment, otherwise they will have gained the upper hand.
some lighting equipment comes with infrared cameras so you can monitor your perimeter easily by a computer or TV. Its best to have everything hard wired because they can easily jam your signal and that wouldn't be very nice

WATER SPRINKLER system with dynamic functions

here we will discuss several options that are perfect to stop them dead in their tracks and thwart any further attempt during their initial assault. build a water sprinkler system around your perimeter that has a chemical tank function that can be triggered automatically by your infrared detectors or manually, and then use your imagination as to what you fill your tank with
gasoline, Kerosene,diesel fuel,acid,pepper spray, ammonia. i assure you that you will control the outcome once you deploy the first strike of your defense, especially if they are sprayed with fuel, you must also run these systems along the eves of your dwelling as well so they stay away from along the sides of your house, but be sure not to use fuel for the eve function or you might have won their assault for them
i suggest for that function ammonia or pepper spray

BUG ZAPPER
while installing your water sprinkler system, before covering it up lay rolls of chain link fence or interconnecting sheets of galvanized sheet metal around your perimeter that attach to a heavy welder cable and then to an electric breaker box connected to 220 volts with a heavy switch. the idea is to keep your yard saturated moist by your sprinkler system and when your assailants cross the threshold of no return, you just flip the switch.....ZAP...GOTCHA
pulling a secondary AC power source for this little nasty might also be a good idea especially if you can pull it from a neighbor

BOOBY TRAPS
the entire idea behind this thread is that you don't want your assailants to ever enter your sanctuary, although unless you need to control them from within

but you need to have special security measures at all your entrances to ensure you make it not worth their while to push for a frontal assault on you, which is usually the case, so this is where booby traps come in, although the sprinkler system or high pressure sprayer at the entrances are nice, that might not completely deter them, so you must always prepare something a little more special, say, an array of 1 watt infrared lasers built into the entrances, these little nasties will instantly blind your assailants indefinitely and they wont even know what happened, because you cant see the light emitted from them. you can buy all the components from ebay and there are forums to help you with power supply option and technical help

black power or pyrodex pipe cannons, these are simple to make, measure and load and easy to fire with electric matches on trips or manual discharge. you can have them machined or you can just buy some heavy walled pipe and weld the ends shut and drill a pilot for the fuse. a 1"inch smooth bore 16"inch long cannon with 500 grain of powder with nothing but a wine bottle cork wad stuffed tightly compressing the powder, will deliver such a devastating directional shock wave that your assailants will not recover for a while and who ever got hit with the cork will be killed instantly if the cannon was intentionally placed at chest level. you really don't need to load shot in them but that's your choice? be sure to place one at every entrance and behind every door, use your imagination

drop pendulum ram
you can mount a heavy hinging gravity pendulum to your ceiling, that is either a blunt ram or a sharp horizontal blade above the entrances of your doorways that release, either when the door is completely opened or on a delay to ensure you get several assailants simultaneously, spring loaded gravity or bungee swat traps under or over your windows with long gutter nails works great for idiots trying to come in through the windows

anything over or under your doors will pretty much work and these people never think about these possibilities with normal everyday citizens, they just think they can roll in and black bag you like the helpless people they think we are

SAFE ROOMS AND ESCAPES
you always make sure you have a central command center where you can safely and securely preform your defense and protect yourself and your family from abuse and injury. this is the most important of all things and should always be considered your first option before using any defensive tactics..if your assailants cant find you then they cant harass you, so where ever you put this room, you should consider building it in such a way that it cannot be located unless they tear the house down, and in that event you can use all the options you have afforded yourself with your fire control panel and ingenuity

you never want to get into a fire fight with these people because somehow they always end up coming out victorious, so when you hear your alarms going off be sure to gather you family and head directly to your command center and secure it, never look out the window and never open the doors, head straight to where its safe. be sure to have sound equipment installed as well to inform them to stand down with warnings if they attempt to pursue. it might be the only thing to save you and your families life.

just as you should have your safe room , you must also have an avenue of escape at all possible, leaving from your safe room and totally undetected by your assailants, this should all be estimated into your survey just as you would have a plan in the event of any emergency.

the possibilities are endless just as every scenario, its up to you to decide what you are capable of and what you can afford and put into practical application, in any case prepare yourself and learn to survive

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great Post...S & F...I have some of my books from Kurt Saxon from the 70's and they show some of these great things to use to protect yourself and your home....You have some good ideas here also......Be Prepared has always been a good Motto....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Dude you need to be locked up. I can see my daughter coming to your house to sell girl scout cookies and having her head blown off.

Simply crazy talk

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I don't think your daughter will be invading my home with a swat team to sell cookies, but you never know:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well she does have a temper lol

Good post but just a little over the top for my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

one thing to keep in mind...

Firemen,,

dont kill fireman by having "loaded" explosives in/around/under/over--anywhere if ..

fires happen,,, even when your not home....

Safety please,, when "trying" some of these....if you need to..

it WOULD be a murder charge,, if GOD-forbid something went off.. at an ,in-opportune ,time..

and just between you & me..

this S@#$ sounds TOO dangerous for My home....

edit on 5/13/11 by darrman because: how did i FLAG this? may i have it back...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

When I start shooting people in the streets and there is no law...I might consider doing some of these things, however if your doing this now, your a little bit out there...no to much.. but alittle bit, this country is going to # and we could be bugging out or in soon, but how soon?

Anyway good thoughts if your inTEOTWAWKI....bad if your just doing it cuz you think you need to...and everything is ok...you'll have time once the SHTF to set it up at your BOL...I would wait until you know for sure that its happening first.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh, I love the idea about sprinklers spraying gasoline....You just forgot to mention the remotely controlled flamethrower hiding up in the trees to make the whole mess go "boom" once you douse them with it.

"Come on baby light my fire..."

Now we're cookin...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

never wait for the inevitable, just make sure you have proper safeguards in place so you never hurt yourself or the unintentional

using common sense and always testing your equipment until you know it like the back of your hand, preparedness and training is paramount

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

yeah,, i didn't want to get into electric pumps pumping Solvents through PVC..sheesh..

please-- i don't-- Disrespect you,, i hope..

just this might be a movie thing or a TV/book thing..

but in the REAL world.... things like this are much more dangerous then you are thinking..

edit on 5/13/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I never forgot to mention it, i didn't mention it because this might cause a fire and bring the innocent around to put it out

edit on 13-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by saltdog

never wait for the inevitable, just make sure you have proper safeguards in place so you never hurt yourself or the unintentional

using common sense and always testing your equipment until you know it like the back of your hand, preparedness and training is paramount

I agree and you should have the things you need already, so that being said, I just wouldn't hook it all up until your ready to destroy those that are unwelcome.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I will stick with my AR-15 and Mossberg 500A with 3" mag slugs. (I don't want to use buck shot for fear of tearing up my nice leather couch)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
make it simple and get some real nasty dogs.. problem solved.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Do you worry about burning down your house at all? Gasoline sprinklers spraying the entire exterior of your house, and your cars and driveway/yard?

Maybe you should put some claymores behind the garage door, and sandbag the inside of all your windows. Build a triple fence with razor wire, and tank obstacles. Replace your lawn sprinklers with bouncing bettys. You could have a hidden turret that pops out of the roof with a fully automated m134 gatling gun. Park a bradley fighting vehicle in the garage.

Trust me non of this stuff will draw any unwanted attention from TPTB.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Rather than putting WMD's in your house, how about cameras, lighting, sound system and some good solid fortification?
Bars on doors, bars on windows, Etc.
Too may things can happen with offensive setups, but a passive, defensive allows you time to get to the "Panic room" and notify the media of a huge deal going on at your home address.
Note: do not tell the media it is a murder scene as it may be by the time the media is doing the report and you may have been the victim.
Just say it is a major gas leak or something non crime related.
Put a live feed online to skype or something, call friends and tell them to record and watch for wrongdoing.
After you have set up your safeguards notify the intruders that they are on live cameras with feeds going out and people...err witnesses are on the way.
Then go out and meet your intruders on camera.
Viseo and audio evidence has a way of keeping even the most stupid of folk honest.
If these measures do not work, then fall back to the long guns or bugout.
But aggressive security is an accident waiting to happen.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
make it simple and get some real nasty dogs.. problem solved.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

have you not been watching recently tactical attacks on private homes. a barking dog is usually the first to get a bullet.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

very funny thread.

if a 'team' came across your house and started to encounter anything out of the ordinary you would have every 'team' in the county on your doorstep asap. you ain't gonna be getting out alive. This made me think of David Koresh.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by anumohi

I will stick with my AR-15 and Mossberg 500A with 3" mag slugs. (I don't want to use buck shot for fear of tearing up my nice leather couch)

well unless you have a ballistic shield and a pillbox to fight them with you will definitely lose the upper hand, i'd throw the guns down and use grenades, you want to make sure you get them all in one full swoop

edit on 13-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

LOL!!! Actually pretty good reccomendations, in my honest opinion. It seems (from the experience of Proto) that the best strategy is to be as far away from home as possible, perferrably on a beach near a Jewish Temple.

SeraphNB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join