It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S. use invisible soldiers to conduct Osama raid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Was looking into somethings about the raid that killed Osama, and like many other began to wonder about the official story, Fortunately I don't want to make this about if Osama is a puppet or not, or any direct conspiracies involving the existence of Osama.

So with that being said Id like to start this with the premise that.

A. The U.S. Did do a covert mission in pakistan involving US soldiers.

B. This mission was to kill someone. (really doesn't matter who, for the sake of this post that is)

Now with the above stated a few facts about Pakistan.

A.7th largest army in the world.

B. Allied closely with China.

C. Has nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them over distance.

D. Has stated it can defeat India's anti missile shield.

E. Does not have an anti-first use nuclear policy.

So if the above is true (debatable of course) the question of why all the inconsistence in the story might be explained, but again thats not what I want this post to be about I am proposing a how we did it scenario and why, I will start with this article. FROM 2002

Army pay MIT for invisible sodliers

In 2002 the US military asked MIT to develop a super soldier uniform that could enhance strength, defeat small arms fire, and be invisible.

Surely fast forward 10 years and we should have this tech in the bag.

Oh wait.

Theres a video of an invisible person boarding a US tank...

So my proposal is that the US not only needed to go into a sovereign nation but into their capital and near a military base, a country with ties to china (and US ally) who has nukes with a policy that does not discount first use in a conflict. So we needed to do it with out the country knowing, and with out engaging the countries military.

So they sent in the invisible choppers and invisible troops, this could explain all the discrepancies with the story (do you honestly think we are going to tell the world how we entered a modern countries capital and killed a defended foreign national), AS well as serve as notice to every countries leadership around the world, you can have air defenses, you can have nukes, and you can have a military base in the city we want to attack and it wont stop us from getting to you.

I dont think this was about Osama at all, it was about putting people who would question the US as a super power on notice (ie decide not to use our currency, etc.). Its the US showing the world what a 600 billion defense budget buys you plain and simple, much like the shooting down of a satellite from a navel vessel was to show China we could do it better.

So what do you guys think?

edit on 13-5-2011 by benrl because: Broken link

edit on 13-5-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Honestly I don't think this takes anything away from Seal team 6, if anything it just makes all of our special forces that much more Bad Ass, and safe in the field if true. (again no casualties in the raid)
edit on 13-5-2011 by benrl because: last part added.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
dammit I just bought a new ghillie... should've saved up for one of those things...

great find and great theory... wish I could give more than one S&F for this one!

edit: another link... looks like the UK has this stuff too...

www.staticbrain.com...

edit on 13-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Haha, Ive been watching the development of the invisible stuff (as well as X-ray tech, as I would think most red blooded males would...
)

Was starting to think "come on you really think we are going to say how we did it" while reading all the post about the discrepancies in the raid. I honestly think it has nothing to do with Osama, and more to do with.

A. Distract the US citizens

B. Tell every country that wants to stop using our currency to shut the hell up our you may get a visit from the invisible troops.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My mouth is at my feet.

I knew this was in the works but I thought they had only mastered it on a small peice of fabric.

I don't know what else it could be it looks legit but hopefully someone will give some input on if the video has been edited or it's some kind of anomaly, but to me it looks pretty straight forward.

I've been dreaming of these since Harry Potter.

I wonder what it would show up as on a thermal reading?

Thanks a lot for posting this! really awesome...scary..if true.

oh and are there any videos without the red outline? I just watched it frame by frame and the red outline seemed to be acting strange and kind of messing with the quality and video?
edit on 13-5-2011 by pop_science because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

The video alone could be fake thats why I threw in the article, so its not like the Army hasn't been trying for invisible soldiers for the past ten years. With just the video its questionable, with the article it makes more sense, to me at least.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
were they invisible? you can say that... the seals are good at what they do and thats quiet stealthy kills. i wont doubt they have invisible camo but i dont believe they needed it. the way the story goes i believe they could of used normal paratroopers and got the job done.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this video has been posted over and over and over

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Yes the seals are awesome, and yes they could of done it, I in no means wish to discredit the Seals.

What I am saying is the mission risk was FAR to high to leave any part of the raid to risk, this would be one situation where we pull all the toys out of the war chest.

Not for Osama but to prevent a nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

And the post isn't about the video, its about the possibility we used Invisible soldiers in the raid.

What was the whole refrain from 1-line or very minimal responses?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the toth.
it kind of puts things in perspective
one very good reason for the cover up

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I read the thread title and my first thought was, 'Who the heck is this crackpot, that thinks the Navy SEALS are invisible? However, you have completely changed my mind. Good research and convincing evidence. How appropriate for Team Six!

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hmm..the more I look at it the more i doubt it..but i really don't know..

If you go to 5:03 of this video..is looks drastically different then the other one, it almost looks like it/he's naked or almost like the image of one of those things artist use and draw to make body proportions?
Also he is visible in the very first few seconds in this video and is not in the other.

I think if it's fake the way they could have done - They made a blurred object come in from the right side of the screen knowing that a solider would be coming around from the front of the tank then merged the two together to give it the effect of becoming visible once both object met in the area between the wall and the tank.

Really strange..I wonder if it is fake..who is faking it...and what is their motive behind it?
Someone trying to make other countries fearful of the US or someone trying to make the US people more fearful of their own country? or someone trying to get more youtube views?..the list really goes on..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pakistan wanting to examine the leftover parts of the downed helicopter, and share it with China as well, gives credence to your theory. Somehow I think the technology that made it invisible (if there was such) was in the part that they set to self destruct..and that tail end isn't going to give them many clues, though.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Well again, if the tech exist it may not be meant for complete invisibility, think of the predator, or the game crysis, this is exactly what the game portrays. Yet the article was in 2002 so maybe the game took the lead from the article, but everyone here is always saying how the mass media prepares us for these types of revelations.

So Crysis and Crysis main game mechanic is a suit that is described in that article, and the invisibility there is not 100% IE movement and shooting disrupt it. So if you buy those theories this fits right in there.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Umm SEALs are basically invisible. They are trained to be invisible. They are invisible. And they do not exist. The only time you get to see them is 1/2 second before a bullet penetrates your skull.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He's not that invisible if someone can circle him on a video and track him. Plus when he gets to the tank he's completely visible, so...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In my opinion, the video showing the "invisible soldier" anomaly, is simply that, an anomaly. It's ghosting from a crap digital camera unable to track a fast moving object that blends well with the background. I mean look at the quality of the video and the poor tracking.

Second, someone already posted the comment in YouTube that I was going to say here. If technology like this existed, it wouldn't be given to some third-rate tank crew, who sits inside a vehicle all day, and seemingly gets out to turn on his invisible suit to go take a wizz, then run back really fast invisible like.

Just trust me on this. Technology like that, if it existed, probably wouldn't even be used in Iraq or Afghanistan, it's just rather silly. Even for "wet work". These battlefields, they just don't work like that. They're not the sort of battlegrounds that call for clandestine operations of the highest magnitude with Metal Gear Solid technology. I pulled 2 tours in Iraq and spent the majority of my time "outside the wire" and have seen nearly all of Iraq, border to border, for what it's worth.

As for the likelihood they were "invisible" on the Pakistan run, even then it's still silly. As the operation wasn't exactly a secret, was it? If they went in completely under the radar and for all intents and purposes, literally invisible, what was their plan on explaining their sudden appearance if the SHTF, or it just go too loud with too much collateral? They obviously coordinated with Pakistan on some level.
edit on 13-5-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Okay, let me put it this way.

Before the Crossbow, and archer had to be trained, he was a special soldier who took years to become the best in his field. You hand some jack ass the cross bow and some training he's now competing with your trained archer.

and before the bow it was the sword. The entire human history of warfare is the development of better shields followed by better swords to beat them.

You make an invisible suit, then instead of training your seal to be stealthy, perhaps you train them in something else like cyber war fare? Maybe it just increases his survival chances so you don't waste all that training to have him die?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, there was no necessity for any kind of invisibility. The raid took place in the dark of night and any well planned raid would have included cutting the power to the compound prior to entrance. So, they were already masked by the darkness.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

I disagree a bit, in that how do you know he was with the tank crew? Maybe he was SF doing something else in the area and it was an opportunity to get out of the area quickly.

I am not in the armed services, nor have I served, but how often do enlisted regular soldiers encounter SF in the field, and are required to either transport them or offer assistance to them?

Sorry didn't see your last part, computer cut off posting from ipad, did you ever encounter standard special forces in the field?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join