It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leader of Univeral Empire of Dark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sorry, the Kernel isn't interested but if you could point a few Jawa's this way the Kernel would love to purchase a droid that makes an excellent Mint Julep. And do laundry. The Kernel hates to do laundry.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

I'm willing to help out, but I can only do weekends and every other Wednesday- is that a problem?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You know the name of too many bass. In this particular instance, I was referring to the fish on Rigel. They're 60 feet in length and weight as much as 10 tractor/trailers

Are the Bass on Rigel similar to earth Bass?

Also, I take it you have some sort of agricultural system on Rigel?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welcome whatever your name is. Let me be the first to flag you. Heavens knows people on here give flags for a hell of alot less.glad to have you,by the way im looking for a job.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

You know the name of too many bass. In this particular instance, I was referring to the fish on Rigel. They're 60 feet in length and weight as much as 10 tractor/trailers

Rigel is climate controlled. The Rigellians have figured out a way of moving their planet closer, and/or further away from their binary stars causing the planet to heat or cool. This also causes part of the planet to receive more rainfall than other parts. So they plant and grow their food according to the ideal conditions of that particular species of animal or plant. For instance, they grow what we might call citrus fruit. They call their citrus fruits gunch. So, the ideal weather conditions for gunch is at a certain latitude and longitude. The principal producer of gunch is the Ginch. The Ginch are a group of higher primates that live in these regions in what is called the city of Gonch. So, the Gunch who live in Gonch grow the ginch that supply the planet.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElGatoLoco0698

I can't help but laugh at myself on that one.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698

Rigel is climate controlled. The Rigellians have figured out a way of moving their planet closer, and/or further away from their binary stars causing the planet to heat or cool. This also causes part of the planet to receive more rainfall than other parts. So they plant and grow their food according to the ideal conditions of that particular species of animal or plant. For instance, they grow what we might call citrus fruit. They call their citrus fruits gunch. So, the ideal weather conditions for gunch is at a certain latitude and longitude. The principal producer of gunch is the Ginch. The Ginch are a group of higher primates that live in these regions in what is called the city of Gonch. So, the Gunch who live in Gonch grow the ginch that supply the planet.

Thats crazy cool!

But...

How do carbon based lifeforms survive on a star?

P.S. I like to call Rigel "Orion's Foot." You can't polish a turd, am I right?

edit on 13-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElGatoLoco0698

Thats crazy cool!

But...

How do carbon based lifeforms survive on a star?

They live on a planet that orbits the binary stars that make up the Rigel system. There is no human name for it so humans call it Rigel. If you follow conventional astronomical nomenclature, it's 16 Rigel B, or Rigel 2. The second planet orbiting the binary stars of Rigel. Don't ask what the 16 is, because I don't know. It has something to do with the order in which the Rigel stars were discovered by humans..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join