It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fairewinds Fukushima Video Update 5-13-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.fairewinds.com...

70 R per hour in unit one, which is dry

unit 2 leaking like a sieve

found iodine 131 in unit 3, which should be gone by now, which is proof of a criticality

Unit 4 leaning and facing possible collapse

kids at a high school 50km away are receiving adult nuclear reactor worker doses of radiation . They are stipping the soil around the school because it is so contaminated.

"Gundersen says Fukushima's gaseous and liquid releases continue unabated. With a meltdown at Unit 1, Unit 4 leaning and facing possible collapse, several units contaminating ground water, and area school children outside the exclusion zone receiving adult occupational radiation doses, the situation continues to worsen. TEPCO needs a cohesive plan and international support to protect against world-wide contamination."

Lots of info in the vid....

good luck
edit on 13-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Gundersen is always a good source for updates...Thanks...S & F

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

yeah, he seems knowledgeable, and sincere, and does not fear monger, just states the facts

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
God I wish I could gain the power to see where this is going to lead to down the road.

I honestly think it's one gigantic nuclear trainwreck in slow motion and is going to render a very large portion on Japan, if not the whole country uninhabitable.

The implications of that are staggering

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Agreed. But think about something else that he said. "Japan mainland is mostly safe now, because prevailing winds have been blowing most of the radiation out to sea".

Check here: www.intellicast.com...

They continue to say that this event will be long term before it's solved. Hell they don't even have a plan as to what they are going to do!

These wind patterns change daily. Once the wind starts blowing east to west, the entire Japanese mainland will eventually be rendered uninhabitable for tens of thousands of years. I know there were jokes about giving them North and South Dakota, but in all honesty, the Japanese people will need to start looking to buy a new country, and I mean soon.

Because the price of real estate always goes up, when the seller knows that the buyer is "motivated".

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
kids at a high school 50km away are receiving adult nuclear reactor worker doses of radiation . They are stipping the soil around the school because it is so contaminated.
Good update, and one of the scariest with the information about the school 50km away, I hadn't heard about that! And as someone said, it's not fear-mongering, just facts.

How can they still have that school open?

That confirms what I've said before, that just because you're more than 30km away, doesn't mean you're safe! Isn't the zone between 20-30km just a "voluntary" evacuation zone?

They can't possibly be retaining all that leaking water in the trenches, so they are definitely contaminating the oceans with radioactive water on a massive scale. And the US is reluctant to test fish for radiation, I think they need to at least on a sampling basis. Gunderson has mentioned that in the last few videos but he didn't happen to mention it this time.

top topics

join