It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peacock Spiders, You think attracting a woman is hard work for humans check this out.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i have a great fear of spiders
was afraid to watch
very glad i did
it was wonderful!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
that was an awesome video, thanks for sharing

is it just me or dose that spiders pattern actually look like a spider..

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ha! really enjoyed this! I hate spiders usually can't even look at a photo but these were kinda cute?!

It's funny as you can see the excitment they have in their movements and then how quickly they leg it when it's about to go wrong lol!

I will be sharing this with my friends thanks

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Nature is so wonderfully strange, I love the way he shakes his legs as if to say;

"Hey....hey.....I'm over here....hey!"

Great find (S&F).

ALS

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
I think a lot of human males could take lessons from this spider because it seems men don't put forth nearly the effort they should. Think how things would be if you walked into a club and all the men acted like that! But nooo, it's the women who are expected to show some leg.

Ahh hehe but that's an illusion. It's the male who has to have the [insert object/vehicle/profession] in order for the female to feel required to show some leg. You don't see many chicks flashing a burbling wino as he urinates in the city garden, but hey - it takes all sorts!

It's just instincts all around... the genetically adequate the peacock/jumping spider, the more genetically adequate the offspring. So it's a contest in that respect, why don't the female of the species do the same?

They don't wanna get knocked up by a Steve Buscemi spider for [insert gestation period] and let the Georgle Cloony spider pass them by.

Spiders, Birds, Humans... The human male plumage is small despite content, huge, useless but expensive, fast, or simply lots of.

Just think how easy life would be if all we needed were our feathers/fuzzy hairs....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
it makes me wonder what greater creatures think human mating rituals are cute, funny, and quirky. it looks like hes frantically directing an airplane on the tarmac. *no, not that way idiot!*

Other humans, it seems. I looked on the internet once and.... oO

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is so cute!

I am absolutely terrified of spiders however DaMod said I would like these

They are the cutest spiders ever and their mating ritual makes them even cuter!

The male really does put on a show to impress!

love it!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I took notes, and will try this at the pub tonight. Thanks for posting this, lot of good tips to attract the la-dies.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
anybody think he looks like rocky?

complete with gloves and stars and strip pants?

great find, s+f!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
I think a lot of human males could take lessons from this spider because it seems men don't put forth nearly the effort they should. Think how things would be if you walked into a club and all the men acted like that! But nooo, it's the women who are expected to show some leg.

I'll try this next time I go out and report back here whether or not I get some action.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We share our planet with some wonderful and weird creatures, these being on the wonderful side!

Thanks for sharing such a fantastic video.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
S+F. That was amazing footage. Someone should do a music video of this like the one where the big spiders dance tango

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This little guy has such beautiful colors I would think the female would be
immediately attracted. And wow can he ever dance! A delightful look at the
Peacock Spider, thank you as I enjoyed it very much.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
LOL! she's a maaaan eatah! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join