It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peacock Spiders, You think attracting a woman is hard work for humans check this out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I really enjoy all different aspects of nature and love to learn new things about all kinds of species. Here is a video that I thought would be a nice share and I'm sure some of you will appreciate it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Lol Nature is so funny, I never thought I would think of spiders as cute but they were lol.

o/ "Hey....hey psst....lady....over here....oh .....hey.....look at me...." Cant stop laughing. Thanks for the vid.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh! I love Jumping Spiders!!! THANK YOU for this video!

Oh! I'm laughing so hard! 'He advertises his presence!'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcf81b9dde06.jpg[/atsimg]

THIS IS A CAN'T MISS VIDEO PEOPLE!

WOW!

APPLAUSE FOR YOU!

Edit to Add:

To get the females attention - he will often 'wave' his legs.... ROTFL!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fea11cdc385.jpg[/atsimg]

hehehe

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fce7346bf84a.jpg[/atsimg]

peace

edit on 13-5-2011 by silo13 because: photo3

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks!

This proves that males of all species will go to incredible lengths and do almost anything...

To get some.

Nice vid.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I knew about the paradise birds made a whole spectacle of it but never about spiders.
really enjoyed this.

S&F for you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My 6 yr old son really enjoyed that, thanks! He has a pasion for bugs , and really likes spiders... He even catches them to my dismay! Lol

Edit: he's now in the room, terrorizing his sisters playing "jumping spider!" Rotflmao!
edit on 13-5-2011 by showintail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I don't know what was better. the amazing and informative spider info, or the guy in the video.
great vid

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think a lot of human males could take lessons from this spider because it seems men don't put forth nearly the effort they should. Think how things would be if you walked into a club and all the men acted like that! But nooo, it's the women who are expected to show some leg.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What a sweet video.
What lady wouldn't become hypnotized? What with those big dark eyes, the vibrating of his ??? (I forgot what it was called already, lol) not to mention those legs! I LOVE the legs waving at the female.
These little guys are great, Im surprised I have never heard of them before. Thank you for sharing these romantic little guys with us.

I love nature.
S & F

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Well, that's a first! Never thought I would think a spider is too cute! Scared to death of the things - along with scorpions! But, hey, watching the video listening to Spanish guitar! Somehow it just works.

Thanks for the smile.

peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Freaking hilarious...

male spider: " Weeeh!! Check out ma ballerina skills b!atch! You know you want iiiiit! "
female spider: " woooouh O.O...naaah. Lame. Now you must die. -_- "
male spider : " Eeek!! "
edit on 13-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by showintail
My 6 yr old son really enjoyed that, thanks! He has a pasion for bugs , and really likes spiders... He even catches them to my dismay! Lol

Edit: he's now in the room, terrorizing his sisters playing "jumping spider!" Rotflmao!
edit on 13-5-2011 by showintail because: (no reason given)

Haha, that is too funny!

Thanks for the replies guys and glad you enjoyed the vid.

If you like jumping spiders I did a thread a while back with some really good pictures of spiders and other various insects called Bugs are beautiful too!

Here is a link if you want to check it out.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

woooo hoo look me . lmao i love this vid its so adorable ...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
it makes me wonder what greater creatures think human mating rituals are cute, funny, and quirky. it looks like hes frantically directing an airplane on the tarmac. *no, not that way idiot!*

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just love jumping spiders, they are the only spiders i ever had respect for, they remind me of tiny bull dogs

and they have the most color variations of all other animal on the plant

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ive always loved jumping spiders. This is the most adorable one I have seen yet! Thank you for sharing such a cute lil guy

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
usually I'm afraid of spiders but with a name like peacock spider, I had to take a look. Not so scary at all. That was fascinating! Thanks!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I let my son have a look at the other thread, he looked for like 20 minutes... Well seemed like 20, I needed my phone back so I could get back on ats, lol, thanks again!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves
I think a lot of human males could take lessons from this spider because it seems men don't put forth nearly the effort they should. Think how things would be if you walked into a club and all the men acted like that! But nooo, it's the women who are expected to show some leg.

Look love, if we wanted to do we could... Now how about a sandwich and a beer? Oh yhea the boys are comming over later, how abouts you run the hoover around a bit theres a girl, you look pretty today

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I love jumping spiders and how they resemble minature tanks and turn around quickly like turrents ready for action! Wave your hands in the air! Over here! Shake it good! Hahaha!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join