It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie about Anti-Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Team America - World Police

www.apple.com...

Damn, this looks cool.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Team America - World Police

Trust the South Park guys to come up with on target satire.

The film opens with a shot of an obviously fake backdrop with a badly drawn Eiffel Tower, nothing realistic about it. A fairly awful puppet comes walking out in front of it, and I had a moment where I thought, “Oh, god, is it all going to look like this?” Evidently, when they first screened the footage for Paramount executives, the prankster spirit that is alive and well in the guys led them to make sure that this was the first shot they saw from the entire production, prompting one executive to actually yell “Oh, god, they f**k*d us!”
That’s the gag, though. As the camera pans left, we get our first look at a huge beautiful outdoor Paris set, and we realize that what we were looking at is a sidewalk puppet show, being performed by a puppet puppeteer. Dozens of Parisians are out, walking in the park, riding bikes, enjoying the sun. There’s even an annoying mime trying to get everyone’s attention. A small French boy walks along with his mother, enjoying a chocolate pop, so distracted by it that he walks right into the back of a terrorist. How do we know he’s a terrorist? Because of the turban, the briefcase with the blinking light on it, and the temp track from BLACK HAWK DOWN.

www.aint-it-cool-news.com...

Thanks for the heads up taibunsuu.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by shanti23]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok.... Is this supposed to be funny or full of action or both. Looks kind of stupid but if its stupid like Anchorman it will at least be funny. Figures, only from the creators of south park....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw the trailer for this when I went to see.. ummm... can't remember....

Anyways... it SURE DID look interesting...

Where else can you see people battle terrorists, and celebs???

new topics

top topics

join