It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

im not saying people are racist.....at least, they dont know they are!

yeah you did and really tell me what i am thinking since your omnicient?

i really dont get why the president seems to be always on the defensive when talking.

you reap what you sow when obama is attacking everyone but his supporters.

he has done nothing wrong.

he has done plenty wrong and there is not enough thread space to list everything on here.

he is as good as jfk....but you wont know that

really your comparing obama to a lying cheating husband? are you sure you want to go down that road?

people like you will only notice if he actually did get shot .

people like me? what am i? since you know everything.

.then after 4 yrs of Arnie and hideous foreign affairs, then maybe a war..

4 years of arnie? dude the governor of california? who could never be president since he was born in austria?

and i think biden would be a little mifted that the presidency fell to a governor

you`ll go...."oh, that obama was a good president"....

when hell freezes over.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Obama is just the front man,who cares about his birth certificate? he's there to distract us from any real issues.Like the poll says:Nothing changes other then the nameplates.Anyone who refuses to believe that gets what they deserve come "election" day.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Obama is getting pounded HARD for his lack of progress. Here are some things to consider:

1. He inherited two wars.
2. He inherited a collapsed economy.
3. He inherited the entire bail-out situation.
4. He inherited a government deeply in HUGE debt (when Clinton left office, there was a surplus, not a debt).
5. He inherited a government POLARIZED and caught in near stalemate, no way near bypartisanship.

Do you really think that ANYone who'd been elected ---any ONE person--- could part the waters of D.C.? You have ONE MAN against a corrupt, flawed, greedy system owned lock-stock-and-barrel by wealthy elites, corporations, special interests and all manner of lobbies.

If Obama takes the initiative, then he's gone too far. If Obama holds back, then he's not done enough. In the eyes of some, no matter what the guy does he will be perpetually in the wrong just because they plain don't like him (for whatever reason(s)). Give the guy a break. Heck, after G.W.B. stole/bought his first election against Gore, most people finally accepted it. Here, people are throwing themselves to the floor in a frenzy of self abasement and refusing to get up, suck it up, accept it and move on.

edit on 13-5-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Most divisive ever in American history? That many of you people really think so? I'm not saying his presidency isn't divisive... but I'm pretty sure South Carolina didn't secede and start a Civil War over it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well we see that most people on here don't believe the guy was even born here and that he is actually ruining the country. And people think hes hiding a felony or something of that matter in his past. Goes to show that even with the worst presidents in our past we still think that this guy is far worst. I truly hope he wins again so then all can kiss his natural born American a$$. Maybe if we as a people would go and vote and come up with bills then we could criticize. We will never really be happy until people drop the damn barriers and stand as one. He still has my vote and even more now just because big oil will be busy for sometime draining our own fields for resources. Maybe then he could sneak in and finally give us an ultimatum oil or free energy. This is the president I believe will give us that option for he has been giving us signs IMPO.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Result 5 shows that 50% of those surveyed strongly believe he is just a distraction.

THEN of those same people for result 6...

only 23% strongly disbelieve he is the person in charge. (only 42.5% if we throw in those 19.2% who only agree but not strongly)

The results do not make sense. Or maybe they do and ATSers are confused over their beliefs or just too stupid to realize how they should answer the questions.

Or maybe the people making the questions need to learn how to form the questions so that the focus is simply on one aspect instead of 4.

These questions could be broken up into multiple parts, and people could answer in a number of combinations for each part. Yet, we are only able to answer for the entire set of statements.

Learn how to phrase meaningful questions for a survey ATS staff!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Personally, I think you guys should leave the survey's "open" a little bit longer. I didn't even know about this one until it was closed. Also, I would like to see the responses broken-down by anonymous lurkers -vs- users. Lurkers might be able to stack-the-deck more one way or they other more easily.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
S.O., the results of this survey are really no surprise. Unless you live by the motto: "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" I mean, it does not take a rocket scientist to determine Barrack Obama is a very inept leader.

I understand why you would want to gauge where members stand on their opinion, but I am curious as to why guest
are allowed to participate? Seems to me if they want their voice heard, they should join the site.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Pax
edit on 14-5-2011 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Can we delve a little deeper into the results of this poll a little bit more... it gets interesting from where I'm sitting

Amazing. Over 60% of the people think he's hiding some other dark secrets, "much worse" than his alleged non-citizenship....So what in the world do you people think he's hiding that's so dangerous? This I have to hear.

This one is great... Over 70% (remember that number) of the poll takers think he's essentially just a puppet. And that the real people running the show are the so called "power brokers", who ever the hell they are.

So if you all think he's just there to "distract" us from what's really going on and that he doesn't really run our country, then how can we have this result:

Over 65% of you basically think he's doing a bad job.... wait, but over 70% of you thought that Obama was just a puppet and that it's the power brokers who really run the show.... SO which is it?? Is he doing the job or not? How can Obama be doing a bad job when its the power brokers who are screwing it all up?

Which leads me to this next one: (which was a little convoluted)

I agree that Obama is the person in charge but disagree that he is a manipulative politician who is running the country into the ground.

So I guess I'm neutral?

But I wonder, of the people who answered strongly agree or strongly disagree on this one, how many fell into that 70% that thought Obama was just a name plate...

And if he is just an name plate like so many of you think- then it's the power brokers you should be pissed at, not Obama...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Ha- star for you. I just made the same points..

The questions forced people to contradict themselves without even realizing it

Two things are certain from this poll though. People just don't like Obama. And are confused....
edit on 14-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: gramma

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

This poll can be explained pretty simply...

a) People don't like Obama for whatever reason (read: people don't like the way things are, and Obama gets blamed because he's the President and people like to imagine that the President is all-powerful)

b) People are confused and can't follow directions very well, or they are functionally illiterate.

c) Of all the things to have a conspiracy about, the Illuminati apparently thought the Birth Certificate thing was worth their time.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by vexati0n

You forgot about option d

d.) Reality

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I must say, these poll results surprise me, and in a good way, too. This place may as well have been an Obama campaign site back in '08. Maybe there is yet some hope for ATS...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am deeply disappointed in abovetopsecret.com.

I got a private email saying there was a survey and I didn't even get to answer it about Obama before the results were in. Leave the survey open a little longer for a better picture of what we think.

Also, people who are not from abovetopsecret.com answered the survey so this could hardly be called an ATS opinion.

Furthermore, those questions are deeply biased and leading respondents to answer negatively.

I see a lot of divisiveness but it isn't owing to the 2012 election here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Pretty much as expected- a full third of the American Public, are drooling idiots, who will follow their party god under any conditions. Dem or Rep, they all werk for the same bosses- those with the $$$$$. Communist China, right now. BTW- if your house is mortgaged, the Chinese own it- you are just paying rent.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by morder1

To the guy asking why people hit neutral on the question about the LBC... Maybe those people hadnt looked into it either way... its all I could guess...

This pretty much was why I hit Neutral. The forum was so clogged with threads regarding this that it was off-putting. It's not that I don't care, it's that I think I/we have far more important things that I/we should be dealing with. Rather than trawling through hundreds of pages of the same thing (especially as people tend not to read the whole thing and just repeat what others have already written). It felt more of a distraction than anything anyway.

*shrugs*

- Phoenix

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Anyone who strongly disagreed with that, is probably a disinfo clown. Ban them or post their usernames !

Your user name says it all...
Bonified Ween

Also, those of you who think that it is a contradiction to claim Obama is doing a lousey job and also thinks he is a puppet. I see no contradiction at all. If he WAS doing a good job of being a servant of the people (which he is not) he would NOT be a servant of TPTB (which he is).

I know it is a bit hard for the brain-dead amonst you to get your head around that so here go's...If I hired a hit man to kill your aunt, would he be doing a good job if he was not successful? Would he be my puppet since he is doing it for money? Got it!
edit on 14-5-2011 by romanmel because: additional thought

edit on 14-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

edit on 14-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So hes about as worthless as a condom in an all womans prison?

Figured that would be the concensus.

(I kept this as G-Rated as I possibly could).
edit on 14-5-2011 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
guise, guise. as ashton and demi said the other day...
www.youtube.com...

...and britney before them...
www.youtube.com...

khm. yeah. good day to you sirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join