It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Do these polls just include ATS members?

Because I think it would matter a lot.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Do these polls just include ATS members?

Because I think it would matter a lot.

No it includes all forums on the east coast thats all,just the east.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i think this pole reflects america as a whole.....its an eye opener
alot of the grief he is getting i think is racist....if you think not.....then take a step back....and look.....your claiming that YOUR PRESIDENT...is not an american citizen.....wow
....i dont think you could get more racist about a president....

and ats thanx for helping me put things in perspective.... i thought that citizenship hoopla was being ignored by people....but the fact that people have ingested it....shocking....

my opinion on the citizen thing is, honestly, people need to get over this cause it is so petty and lame.....he isnt just a citizen...he is the president....duh

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The polls make you think, and there are those of you out there who have a problem with that. Don't be a sheeple, vote on the polls.

The Obama poll, yeah, hit right home. I voted my opinion, and others agreed, other people I have never met, and may never meet. I talk to people I work with, and their thoughts are right along with the poll. Of course, I'm not going to tell them to join ATS to follow my poll responses, most of them are conservative republicans.

Then again, maybe it would do them some good.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

well pharaoh opinions are like door knobs everyone has got one.

and since you have played the race card here which noone else has done that tells us that the only one who is racist here is yourself.

as your postings have said obama is just a black man and thats how you view him.

however everyone else who has problems with the president of this country have issues with his policies.

most people on here do not give a rats behind with regards to his race thats your perception and its wrong.

but if thats what you want to go around believing feel free but your only lying to yourself and other people expousing that blind ideological hatred.

meh.
edit on 13-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

No its not just registered members, anybody could fill it out

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ok....i was concentrating on the citizen question...sorry for not pointing that out clearly...bu then again, as an observant individual...i cannot put my finger on why people dont like him....what is there not to like, ...?(rhetorical)

if he was a blond blue eyed dude....that pole would of been much different...its a subconcious thing i think.....hes such a clean cut dude, inheriting a ridiculous situation, constantly thriving to sort this mess in his 4 short yrs,

he could play the game too you know, and leave these problems for the next president, but he tackled them head on...

ps...in not racist .... my neighbours white! lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wish the MSM would post these findings: "We polled one website to see how Barrack was doing...."

I think these numbers reflect more of the American Population.... want proof?

LOOK AT THE RESPONSES ON YAHOO THREADS

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

well this observant individual knows the financial crisis and everything else that is currently going wrong in this country is the direct result of decades of governmental interference.

understand that decades and the insane expansion of government into business and american lives

there are many factors leading to the self destruction of this country from massive entitlement to the expansion of military to the rampant globalization of the world.

when this country had the money we were kings of the world and now we are becoming paupers of the world by our own hands.

there is no one man who can change the destiny of this country there is NOT one if this country is to survive it is going to take every single american in this country making hard choices.

and make no mistake they are going to be hard.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i voted neutral on the LBC question because i don't have enough info either way.

i did vote strongly for the question that he has more to hide, tho. given his associates, etc.

as this is a poll from a conspiracy site, it reflects such, from a minor portion of the world wide population demographics,

members or not.

polls can be slanted by just the wording of the questions, as in the OBL poll.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Text most people on here do not give a rats behind with regards to his race thats your perception and its wrong.

Dont do that...just...dont.
i mean...what is most to you ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This looks like a fun game....

Obama, what is he? Who is he?

Easy for me.

He is an employee. He says what he HAS to say. "We" will never know his real character, or even if he has character.
He is an employee. When you go into Burger King, you just order your meal, you don't ask the "server" if he/she has any character. You just make sure you have the money to PAY for the meal...
He is an employee. He has a boss. He has bosses. He can lose his job. He can lose his life. He can suffer, he is human. So, yes, we have established that he is probably human, but maybe not all that smart...
He is an employee, but WE are not his employer. If you want to understand Obama, try to understand WHO employs him. Only then will you understand Obama the employee.

Yes, easy for me, but not so easy for YOU. Try to keep up.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

dont do what?

who cares about his race? do you? i dont

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Just outa cureousity have you ever thought of taking a grand total or a average on total survey respones I have noticed these past 3 polls have interesting numbers of people who have participated in ATS polls

ATS User Survey results were-- We've received just over 18,000 responses to the survey in a relatively short amount of time... about 60% of which have been determined to be non-members of ATS.

ATS Survey Results--The Death of Osama bin Laden: Results of the survey! --
9,273 responses in two days (4,217 from ATS members, and 5,056 from guests)

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama,
7,391 users of AboveTopSecret.com voiced their collective opinion

So on a average how many people utilize these surveys ??? just wondering..
I really like the idea ATS has these polls is there any way ATS members can request to have certain topics?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

dont do what?

who cares about his race? do you? i dont

You said most dont care,what is most in youir view as far as % wise?
Im just asking,we Immortals are born color blind.Plus we evolved after the 60s way of thinking,i mean this is 2011,i cant even imagine any racist people on here.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

well excuse me for thinking that the majority of people arent racist.

really my bad.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

well excuse me for thinking that the majority of people arent racist.

really my bad.

im not saying people are racist.....at least, they dont know they are!

i really dont get why the president seems to be always on the defensive when talking....he has done nothing wrong....he is as good as jfk....but you wont know that... people like you will only notice if he actually did get shot ...then after 4 yrs of Arnie and hideous foreign affairs, then maybe a war....then you`ll go...."oh, that obama was a good president"....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
i really dont get why the president seems to be always on the defensive when talking....

No one cared what Bush had to say unless it was on prime time. Everything Obama says is parsed ad nauseum. The man can't sneeze without the media and pundits analyzing his boogers.
edit on 13-5-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What's great about this poll is you don't even have to look at the questions in the graphs, you can tell what the question probably was just by looking at the "strongly disagree" or "strongly agree" column. Where can I find the poll that was done for W.?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you for confirming that ATS is not the community for me.

I once was a believer in "Deny Ignorance"...but in seeing that within the ATS Community over 50% still believe our President is not a natural born citizen I can now clearly see I am nothing more than Vox Clamantos in Deserto....a voice crying out in the wilderness...and that is what the motto of ATS, "Deny Ignorance" has become.

May all those interested in truth find it...whatever that truth might reveal.

I am off to find a community more interested in truth...whatever it might be.
edit on 13-5-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join