It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I campaigned for Obama and volunteered hours campaigning for him. I defended him with tooth and nail, I had high but realistic expectations from him. I knew he inherited Bushes baggage and failure and knew the odds were against him. The BC controversy was just dirty politics to me and i fell for his sales spiel hook line and sinker.

But he did NOT deliver on any of his promises, he fell in line with the elite since has done a 360 since he was elected. More so after the first year, recently showing his true colors. I knew something was off when he was too tolerant of the republicans and GOP. He seemed soft, then he pulled a switcharoo with his cabinet for a bunch of criminals that put this country in the dumps to begin with. Doing nothing about the looting by wall street bail outs. Doing nothing about free energy not even a start. Doing nothing about the BP oil spill just pretending to be mad..that is it. Do punishment of the criminals behind it of course. Then sending troops TO Afghanistan, and then Libya for no real logical reason. OH dont forget we are backing al-queda now in Libya. Transparent government? You can count that out he is a bold faced liar. The Osama Bin laden hoax was the nail in the coffin. Even releasing his birth certificate in a PDF that is clearly a fraud just before that. What is next with this guy, I can go on and on.

yes there is much afoot here... worst fears confirmed!

I WAS one of his most loyal supporters and I have had a rude awakening. I simply choose to live in reality and use mere logic. If I ask questions about this sham im a "conspiracy theorist" or even a terrorist to some measure. This is 1984!

edit on 13-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

JESUS CHRIST ! for the love of being mortal. 67.8% in total.

I'm ponderring to my self as how in gods life COULD YOU PUSH NEUTRAL ON THIS QUESTION !

So ats, who’s giving you these surveys for us to take and why, I think I have a right to know. Who is it? Homeland, NSA, lsa, the alphabets, obama, aliens, area 51, the illuminate, the birthers, the tea pirates of the Caribbean, I mean, what’s really going on ,are you the real skeptic ? Has ats been taken over and we don’t know about it?
I ask this for one reason and one reason only.
It’s funny how extraordinaraly fast all these surveys came up right after the Osama event.

SHHHHH
hey over here ! …‘look ‘’…>if your in trouble, and you just cant say nothing…just blink twice.

He blinked.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I would love some of the 50%+ respondents who don't think that Barack Obama is a ''natural-born'' citizen to actually outline what reasons they have to base their opinion on.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Anyone who strongly disagreed with that, is probably a disinfo clown. Ban them or post their usernames !

Actually Obama would do that by censoring us with the patriot act or some new law that protects us from the bad guys

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This is the problem right here. None of those things are his fault. Everything you mention started in 2007 along with the worst recession since the great depression. Obama took office in 2009 and you guys have been fighting him every step of the way. The economy was losing almost a million jobs a month when Bush left office

You guys? Umm not all of us maybe some, but after so long the song and dance wears thin, even for his supporters. Obama has done nothing to create jobs "besides at McDonalds" and repair the damage. So is he incompetent or just lost his balls?

Wolf in sheeps clothing imo

Therefore, the unemployment and housing issue soon followed. We lost millions of jobs in Bush's twilight months.

And what has Obama actually DONE?

What I'm getting tired of is people hating the man instead of his policies. His policies brought us back from the brink of total destruction. I think these polls are nothing more than an attempt to make you guys feel better. This is going to be a landslide in 2012. Yall better hope the doomsday happens before then.

Really his politics brought us back from total destruction? How? Can you explain?

Landslide? You really are not in touch with reality

Oh yeah....and he got Bin Laden.

Where is the proof? Yeah I just found Jimmy Hoffa's body under my house. Just take my word for it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Hilarious. I figured at some point this new obsession with polls would inadvertently reveal some interesting data about the collective mindset of typical ATS viewers. Didn't know it'd be so quick. The inconsistency of the results between questions is but one indication of the ridiculousness of this new wave of conspiracy mindset. People are so trapped in insisting everything's a plot against them that they lose the ability to develop a single cogent thought that attempts to rationalize data and perhaps even develop into a framework for an actual conspiracy - or even a position on an issue. Rather, the gleeful choice is label it a conspiracy, insist it's a conspiracy ... then run with it. Nothing is off the table. Ever. No matter what.

Rather then label, brand, characterize an entire group of free thinking individuals why not take the logical approach and address your feelings on Obama? Actually discuss his strong points if there are any? But with facts. I mean this is what the members that do not agree with the results have been doing in these poll threads. They wont explain what Obama has actually done rather make MSM style rebuttals "Oh he saved us from a ELE meteor" and "He Killed Bin Laden" based on no proof, facts, evidence just the usual status quo. Just flame the members, we are just a bunch of Conspiracy nuts but you are different right? I mean you are on ATS just because.

Do tell

Yeah :those damned conspiracy theorists, I would of got away with it if it wasnt for you damned conspiracy nuts - pulls off mask

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Pretty much, exactamundo ... thanks for the focused concern!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ALL THESE CLOSET RACISTS ARE DOING MY HEAD....!!

HOW CAN YOU SAY HES NOT A GOOD PRESIDNT AFTER 8YEARS OF BUSH ....ONE WORD RACIST..

people need to grow up and realise that when "certain" presidents are in power.......certain industry owners boycott presidents for their 4 years....no growth, no investment, layoffs..... it happens.....but he is still what america needs

you need him for both at home and abroad...without him...

would of lost iraq by now
you could of not started a campaign in pakistan
you got free health care.......cmon with that alone he took you out of hell
iran would of reacted by now...who knows where and how

USAs FOREIGN AFFAIRS WERE TAKING A STRONG HIT.......USE THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN YOUR TOILET THEN SACK HIM.... WITH NO PAY ....typical

etc etc.........even the smart people who run your country know the importance of obama....he gave the land of liberty its liberty back
edit on 13-5-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yah I couldnt wait to see these results... Keep up the good surveys

The results were about what I expected...

To the guy asking why people hit neutral on the question about the LBC... Maybe those people hadnt looked into it either way... its all I could guess... I personally like to try and stay neutral on a subject I dont know anything about, but that is a big % for ATS not to know either way..

EDIT: Sherlock Holmes... People probably base it off the fact that both parents need to be a citizen in order to be considered natural born. and the BC said right on it, his father was Kenya citizen... or the altered document, not scanned from the original
edit on 13-5-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

HOW CAN YOU SAY HES NOT A GOOD PRESIDNT AFTER 8YEARS OF BUSH ....ONE WORD RACIST..

people need to grow up and realise that when "certain" presidents are in power.......certain industry owners boycott presidents for their 4 years....no growth, no investment, layoffs..... it happens.....but he is still what america needs

USAs FOREIGN AFFAIRS WERE TAKING A STRONG HIT.......USE THE BLACK MAN TO CLEAN YOUR TOILET THEN SACK HIM.... WITH NO PAY ....typical

etc etc.........even the smart people who run your country know the importance of obama....he gave the land of liberty its liberty back

I think your 1 out of 200,000 people on this site that really Denys ignorance.
Welcome to Immortality

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Sceptic, what are the points of these polls? Majority of threads that are raised every single day of every single chuffing week have an element of 'I don't trust anybody apart from me, and even then the jury's out'. What kind of response did you expect? What does this mean apart from the fact people on the whole (not all) who visit here distrust their government and main stream media even if they don't have any actual proof to back that up....... starting to wonder now if these polls actually are doing anything that could be construed as positiv

The WHOLE point is, we get to offer OUR opinion. Sure, we visit our threads, comment on interesting ones, but a POLL is a whole nother ball of wax. WE are giving our anonymous opinion, whereas in a forum our thoughts are tied to a username. This means, ahem, we are also doing a statistical analysis of people's thoughts. Uhm, and yeah, free-thinking people think our government is f%^&*d up, and we also see that MSM media doesn't provide COMPLETE information, so therefore we relish our freedom of speech.

Excuse me, but a poll isn't meant to be positive or negative, it's a sampling of input that produces a specific output. It's a test of sorts, but people get to answer what THEY think is the right answer. The results are displayed as percentages. It's anonymous. It doesn't change anything, it just shows statistically what people believe.

7k+ participate in these polls. Sure, it's a small sample, but pharmas do smaller testing trials as well with new meds. I'm not saying this is scientifically accurate, but it IS a poll nonetheless, and the 3-d graphs are frikken AWESOME, and I don't believe ATS is skewing the results. I think they are asking legitimate questions, and producing viable results. I checked, and you can't vote more than once. If a disinfo agent tries to poll, sure he/she gets a vote, but there aren't enough of them to change the percentages but by a few points. Anyone with a degree in statistical analysis knows this, and everyone else needs to know the difference between probability and possibility.

Flame off.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

You guys?

]

You guys is the same as THEY. "They" seem to be conspiring to destroy everything. "You guys" seem to be jumping right on that bandwagon. They and You Guys are the same exact people. Both are hell bent on destroying the country.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

You couldn't wait for results you knew the answer too? They have banners on this site that say REPEAL OBAMA. Where are the banners that say KEEP OBAMA?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Just ask Michael Steele how that worked out. He won the house for them but as soon as that was over he got the boot. They claim he ran them into debt. Guess what? That's what republicans do. They run everything into debt then claim it was someone elses fault.

To win the house you have to spend the money. But now spending money is wrong in the GOP. When did that happen?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

LOL that post belongs in the toilet dont you smell what your shoveling?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Hilarious. I figured at some point this new obsession with polls would inadvertently reveal some interesting data about the collective mindset of typical ATS viewers. Didn't know it'd be so quick. The inconsistency of the results between questions is but one indication of the ridiculousness of this new wave of conspiracy mindset. People are so trapped in insisting everything's a plot against them that they lose the ability to develop a single cogent thought that attempts to rationalize data and perhaps even develop into a framework for an actual conspiracy - or even a position on an issue. Rather, the gleeful choice is label it a conspiracy, insist it's a conspiracy ... then run with it. Nothing is off the table. Ever. No matter what.

Long live the conspiracy mindset! We aren't so trapped to believe everything is against us, we just see all the hurdles in front of us. We see things that aren't quite right, nothing the way our forefathers intended, and that we are not content to continue existing this way. We know we are controlled by a dis-functional government, we know the powers that be watch us, and if we step out of line we disappear. It's not fear, it's not paranoia, it's common sense. The ones that cause waves get snuffed out. The majority polices the minority, so peace may continue. It's reality, not some position on an issue.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

LOL that post belongs in the toilet dont you smell what your shoveling?

Roses

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

I think your 1 out of 200,000 people on this site that really Denys ignorance.
Welcome to Immortality

But you know what, this poll right here shows a side to the ats in which shocked the hell out of me.It really did.

It showed me the ats has more die hard conspirators then racist people...Its a lot of class on the ats,and in my view this perticular survey proves that..i guess,lol

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

obama is not here to make friends. he has an agenda too bad people take it personal. this cooperate system must be destroyed to make way for the new one. the sheeple want things to stay the same. white people think they were always free but they were slaves too. financial slaves! stay calm after the collapse...a new system is coming for everyone!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I will admit this one sticking point of mine. He does appear to be drunk with all that power at his fingertips.

If we get Gaddafi, then it would appear its like a St. Valentines Day Massacre going on in the Middle East.

It does make me wonder why those other dictators were so easy to quit instead of fight like Gaddafi.

Its a killing field right now in the Middle East. And that does concern me very much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join