It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Survey Results: President Barack Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Anyone who strongly disagreed with that, is probably a disinfo clown. Ban them or post their usernames !

Or call you a childish idiot for not allowing anyone to have a view that goes against your own?? Hmmmm

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Anyone who strongly disagreed with that, is probably a disinfo clown. Ban them or post their usernames !

Yep it seems even if we disagree about his BC we all agree he's doing a horrible job.

great survey keep em coming and thx SkepticO

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

The economy, unemployment rate and housing market are all 100% Obama's.

This is the problem right here. None of those things are his fault. Everything you mention started in 2007 along with the worst recession since the great depression. Obama took office in 2009 and you guys have been fighting him every step of the way. The economy was losing almost a million jobs a month when Bush left office. Therefore, the unemployment and housing issue soon followed. We lost millions of jobs in Bush's twilight months.

What I'm getting tired of is people hating the man instead of his policies. His policies brought us back from the brink of total destruction. I think these polls are nothing more than an attempt to make you guys feel better. This is going to be a landslide in 2012. Yall better hope the doomsday happens before then.

Oh yeah....and he got Bin Laden.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Is it possible to add a demograpic graph to this.
it would be nice to see how the international community responds to said questions.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
people who think an election will change anything are ignorant

theres only one way to bring real change

our forefathers knew it

i know it

and it seems im the only one and im no extremist so dont look to me to change this place

being the only one who wants change, id rather find a nice piece of land not governed by any set up my own life and defend myself

maybe id die, but id be free

there is no more freedom in america

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Same anomaly happened with the Bin Laden poll. It just doesn't add up if you look at the numbers objectively. On one hand he's the worst president in history. On the other hand, 42.5% disagree/strongly disagree he's ruining the country. Right there tells me our situation is not his fault. If 42.5% of the people on ATS disagree its his fault then they must just hate the man and not his policies.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

id welcome doomsday over this, at least there would be freedom

however fleeting the moment may be

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The one thing these survey results underscore for me is that ATS - despite how "informed," "educated" or "enlightened" we proclaim ourselves to be - is really just as confused, fractured, divided, distracted and/or duped as the rest of the modern world.

Will someone please direct me to the nearest bunker?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the poll is exactly how most people think, it doesnt matter which puppet is placed in the presidential positition the deep core of societys corruption lies alot deeper than one man.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Er, I think we all still have a right to our opinions, as this poll so wonderfully illustrates. Calling for people who don't agree with the majority of respondents to be banned or "identified" (and thence berated by other users) is witch-hunting at its finest.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Hmm, that's interesting. It seems we are equally (for the most part) divided on whether he's just a puppet following orders or an actual member of TPTB who has planned all of this from the start.

Perhaps the answer is (as shown by these results): a little bit of both?

Right! This is a serious and contentious issue that a lot of people just aren't sure about.

I think this is the most telling response, because it goes beyond politics to the bigger picture.

And right now it is pretty clear that a lot of us are not sure what the bigger picture really is.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

" 23.1 strongly agree and 23.3 Strongly Disagree.. "

The 23.3 Percent that Strongly Disagree to that Question are Obviously Drunk on the Mans Political " Cool Aid " and should just be Bee Itched Slapped back to REALITY by the Other 23.1 AWAKE Ones don't you Think darrman? .....

edit on 13-5-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The results are in, and 7,391 users of AboveTopSecret.com voiced their collective opinion of President Barak Obama -- and generally speaking, it's not pretty. Most people tend to agree he's not doing a good job with the situation he inherited and that he has not lived up to his campaign promises. Some interesting responses in our third user survey/poll of 2011, a survey that many members were waiting on "pins and needles" to see the results.

edit on 13-5-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Numbers dont lie

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hilarious. I figured at some point this new obsession with polls would inadvertently reveal some interesting data about the collective mindset of typical ATS viewers. Didn't know it'd be so quick. The inconsistency of the results between questions is but one indication of the ridiculousness of this new wave of conspiracy mindset. People are so trapped in insisting everything's a plot against them that they lose the ability to develop a single cogent thought that attempts to rationalize data and perhaps even develop into a framework for an actual conspiracy - or even a position on an issue. Rather, the gleeful choice is label it a conspiracy, insist it's a conspiracy ... then run with it. Nothing is off the table. Ever. No matter what.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I disagree with it. Thankfully already have my disinfo label. Thanks for the verification!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Obama taught constitutional law..

He condemned the Bush administration, then on the same day he claimed the power to keep people inprisoned indefinetly with no charges against them

Obama: "we must hold individuals to prevent them from commiting an act of war"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Pretty much as expected. Interesting that 51% of ATS responders do not believe that Obama is a citizen.

Also very interesting the number of people who do not believe he is doing a good job. Contrasts greatly with the MSM numbers.

I don't know.

There are about ten members that make a point of showing up to defend obama on EVERY birther thread, so I guess I'm not surprised at the numbers.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Republicans sure do love the conspiracy theories. That much I've learned from this poll.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If Barack Obama had a REAL birth certificate, then he wouldn't have to be using a stolen or manufactured Social Security number !! It's that simple.
It took so long to get that forgery out because someone had to put it together.
I will be waiting for my copy of Jerome Corsi's book to arrive on Tues and see what he has to say.
Obama is taking the credit for the Osama thing when he didn't even want to do it-he and Valerie Jarrett were against it. She's the real president, you know....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

so do democrats conspriracy theories were abound during bushes terms and accepted without question

and yet during obamas reign of supremacy they are dismissed at their leisure and shouted that they are flat out lies.

conspiracy theories are politically and ideologically driven it just depends on whose in power.
edit on 13-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join