It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain what im seeing in this video of our solar system cuz it sure looks strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey all, can someone shed some light on what im looking at, this all looks a bit scary. I hope i posted this in the right forum too.

Liveleak

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Malakai_UK

From what i know of this video, someone who thinks elenin will cause huge orbital changes of the inner solar system made it. Dont take it too seriously.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What i see is a video of a simulation of the planets in our solar system with an another object that could or could not exist. One thing's for sure. Just because the website is Live Leak and that this is a video of a simulation, from "NASA" doesn't mean it's real or even made by them.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wish I hadn't watched that now..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It's a computer animation of a near pass by Nibiru that perturbs the orbit of the planets in our solar system, including earth.

It's nothing to be scared of - not everything on the internet is real.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

totally...that little map flipped us out there...but seriously..."liveleak"...Idk..i just can't believe that..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by Suspiria

totally...that little map flipped us out there...but seriously..."liveleak"...Idk..i just can't believe that..

Just took me by suprise a little.

link   
It don't say anything about who made it or why?

Needs a bit more info.
At least it we seem to miss it

link   
Well we will just have to wait and see..

Live life love it.

No sense in being scared all of the time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Basically, Nibiru is going to wreak havoc upon the Earth as it passes by. This, of course, means that come September your money will be useless, so you may as well send it all to me. No, seriously.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glz00

Needs a bit more info.

You can make one too! This video has been attempted by a few to be passed off as a NASA simulation. Anyone can do this and tweak the measurements to their own desired effects.

Ive tried this program and its alot of fun. I really enjoy making my own system and trying to get stable orbits....I find that the hardest part lol
Its got a free version and a full version I belive:
universesandbox.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thanks,
The next 3 hours of my life are now gone

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Hey..share with me

In all seriousness I'm guessing if something like this happens, many of us won't be around to tell the tale?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by topherman420

Thanks,
The next 3 hours of my life are now gone

No problem...playing the creator is so much fun. I hope they are making money off this now lol Its good people are using this in a misconstrued way, since now people are aware of the program and maybe can learn something about our universe.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Needs a bit more info.

You can make one too! This video has been attempted by a few to be passed off as a NASA simulation. Anyone can do this and tweak the measurements to their own desired effects.

Ive tried this program and its alot of fun. I really enjoy making my own system and trying to get stable orbits....I find that the hardest part lol
Its got a free version and a full version I belive:
universesandbox.com...

THAT is awesome..
I must have the full version.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Didn't the music give it away? Seriously. There was no evidence at all that it was real or a similation of someones fantasy. A planetary body would not be able to throw the Sun off its Center like that, It would require something with a mass with at the least half as much or more than the sun itself. I don't see it sneaking past without everyone on the planet noticing.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Wish I hadn't watched that now..
i

i agree.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
its al lil bit scary :S.....the music fits ...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No worries.....it's just what someone who believes in Nibiru THINKS will happen. It's not really from Nasa.....there is so much of this out there, if you take it all to heart you'll be a nervous wreck.

new topics

top topics

join