It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Being Watched..Letting people know just incase!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I love Alice in Wonderland by the way
I belive that I know more about wtf is going on though...I am just in the process of not being on the interent too much anymore, other than a contest I am trying to enter on FaceBook, so I don't want to get rid of my profile at the moment(pretty pumped about it) if we won we would get some massive exposure for one of our passions, so at least the community that knows us through that contset will also know if we were to "dissappear"lol

My laptop has completely quit on me now, and my comp is still ok...So I have been avoiding alot of my research on the interent, seeing as I really don't need to find more information, and the rest of my research can now be done offline..I find that the more I look into things on here, the faster my computer likes to freeze up..

As for the grounding and earthing, really enjoyed the inforamtion, and have always believed we have completely been overran by technology, and alot more stress because of it, I watched a documentary on CBC called Are we digital dummies? and it went along with what I feel about societies addiction, personally I find the addiction to be induced by TPTB, becuase we really need to get in touch with nature once again, and remember what it is like to be human..Sometimes I wish that a good solar flare would wipe out technology indefinately and force us tenants of the earth back to basics where we belong...I find it unfiar that in Canada, you can't even find information, or even apply for EI without the interent anymore..It really has been forced upon us..My children have been sleeping alot better since I started unplugging my router/modem at night time, and will continue to do so..PS3 is back online, which I am happy about, but trying not to feed my addiction to gaming LoL, whats unusaul though is that 2wire679 connection is stronger than my own connection on my PS3?? I still know that it was never there before, and its stronger than my own internet??...and I have password protected it and every other advice I got from the other members...Anyways, thanks for your comments

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am learning a great deal about the human condition by reading threads here on this site. It is extremely eye opening. I watch quietly as an OP ( honest or no, that point does not matter really ), states a story, or something that happened to him/her. This story is stated as fact by the OP, or at least to be what they truly believe. Then i watch as most posters try to be civilized while remaining somewhat skeptical. They ask questions they are interested in and try to understand exactly what the OP is trying to convey, all the while also lending helpful advice. Then i watch as the trolls come out from under there rocks. Spouting there litany of abuse and hate. Inferring that the OP is mentally unbalanced or on drugs of some type or another. Anything to start an argument or a flame war going. I presume this makes them happy? After all this has gone on and the war has been started the initial instigator will then stop posting, sitting back on his/her laurels to watch the hate and fury they have produced, like some demon examining the evil he has done. Finally after all the fuss has gone on and escalated to peoples feelings getting hurt, the moderators come out to attempt to steady the already unstable situation. I would like you to take note of one thing here. Examine who tossed in the first comment about mental instability, drugs, paranoia, or whatever. I will make you a bet they post once or twice and vanish. I will also wager that their profile states something like "ultimate skeptic" or "nonbeliever". I presume this is to try and make them seem "scientific". But i see through you, i see what you do. I have but ONE recommendation to those who are the target of such attacks. IGNORE THEM. Not only do they hate it, it deprives them on what they feed on. Deprive them on the confusion and hatred they wish to spread and they will dry up and blow away like so many leaves left days in the sahara. Or maybe, with any luck, they will learn something.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join