It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"That is justice — in our world"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Persecution of John Demjanjuk

“John Demjanjuk Guilty of Nazi Death Camp Murders,” ran the headline on the BBC. The lede began:

“A German court has found John Demjanjuk guilty of helping to murder more than 28,000 Jews at a Nazi death camp in Poland.”

Not until paragraph 17 does one find this jolting fact: “No evidence was produced that he committed a specific crime.”

That is correct. No evidence was produced, no witness came forward to testify he ever saw Demjanjuk injure anyone. And the critical evidence that put Demjanjuk at Sobibor came — from the KGB.

I mean just wow. There is really not much you can add to that. The fact is if this is true who among us is truly free from persecution? Just because someone points a finger at you they can now deport you, put you in jail, send you to trial without any evidence, and treat you as a criminal.

There is absolutely no solid proof that this man has done anything like they are saying. There was no evidence. Yet this poor 91 year old man is being treated so cruel by the Germans who are trying to convict him of killing 28,000 Jews without any proof. German legal system is proving itself to be a fraud looking for nothing more than a witch to burn at the stake.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I suppose that's how this world works now...

If he has no proof that he didn't do it then he's screwed but IF he did do it, I have no sympathy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You're probably pretty safe if you can't be connected to German death camps.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This is just insane, I was against deporting this guy. HE WAS FOUND INNOCENT the first time!! This man came to our country, built a business, a family and payed his taxes, our government should have protected him this time and prevented his deportation. He's been found innocent once and they had no evidence what so ever. Just a witch hunt to try and keep the supposed persecution of jews in the public mind.

new topics

top topics

join