It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits among mystery tourist deaths in Thailand ‎

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Brits among mystery tourist deaths in Thailand ‎

www.channel4.com

An elderly British couple are among eight tourists to have died from a mystery illness while staying in Chiang Mai, a northern province of Thailand.

New Zealander Sarah Carter and Britons George and Eileen Everitt, died while staying at the Downtown Inn, Chiang Mai, Thailand

All eight stayed locally and all shared the same symptoms of a condition called Myocarditis – inflammation of the heart.

Four of the tourists stayed in the same hotel, the Downtown Inn...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.smh.com.au

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just saw this on the news and it's very odd and strange?

All these 8 tourists deathd are for sure connected and probably relate to the hotel they were all staying at, but the question is what in the world killed them?

Going by their track record I don't have much faith in the Thai authorities being open about, or even properly investigating what has happened.

www.channel4.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Don't suppose anyone can dig up any information anywhere on if they had rh+ blood types?

That other thread is likely nothing, but when 'mystery deaths' like this come up after reading such, I get a wee bit paranoid.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have read that the deaths have been found due to the hotel's use of a chemical spray to kill bedbugs.
I cannot recall where I read it, sorry.
It was said that the particular pesticide used is banned in many countries, but not Thailand.

PS found a link www.nzherald.co.nz...

edit on 13-5-2011 by margaretr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Thanks for that link and extra info margaretr

I agree, it looks like they have all been exposed to a lethal toxin that was used at the hotel, authorities believe at the moment it was some kind of insecticide for bed bugs

It seemed strange how it was reported on the news when I first saw it, basically they were saying 8 mysterious deaths all connected to this hotel with no answers as to what had caused it.

new topics

top topics

join