It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

7/7 bombers

page: 1
10

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Belfast Telegraph


A man sent a DVD to bereaved families from the July 7 attacks claiming the four London suicide bombers were "innocent patsies", a court has been told.
One of the packages included a letter to John Hyman telling him his daughter Miriam did not die in the Tavistock Square bus blast but was murdered by the security services at Canary Wharf in London, Southwark Crown Court was told.

John Hill, 63, denied two counts of attempting to pervert the course of justice by posting six copies of the DVD t...
(visit the link for the full news article)


edit on 13-5-2011 by Wolfetone because: format link




posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good to at least see a different version of what happened in London that day getting aired in the MSM here. Hopefully it might make a few people watch that dvd and take a look at the anomalies of the official story. There are just way too many astronomical coincidences about what happened on 7/7 for the OS to be true.

Interesting too that the dvds were intercepted by the police. Didn't know that the police were working in the local sorting office these days

Belfast Telegraph

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-5-2011 by Wolfetone because: format link

edit on 13-5-2011 by Wolfetone because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Truth seeps thru sending the Elites into panic mode.

God is watching. Jesus is watching. Moses is watching. Muhammad is watching. Holy angels are watching. But all let evil freewill takes its course.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I find it a little odd that on 7/7, much like on 9/11, that an "exercise" mirroring the exact scenario was taking place. Seems to be a trend with these "terrorist" attacks.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There's a youtube video by the same chap explaining in great detail, chronologically, the event of that day.

People should know how big a false flag operation it was and who is really responsible.

The suspects being recruited for the false flag operation had no idea it was a real terrorist plan by TPTB and when their travel plans went wrong they weren't even near the transport that got bombed.

After realising they may have (were) used as patsies they went to Canary Wharf to maybe talk to the press and expose the whole affair.

They were gunned down by police before they got a chance to meet a journalist.

Remember the photo, the one of the 4 suspects entering the train station TOGETHER that was plastered everywhere? Well it was a MONTAGE (photoshop) because they were never actually together. TPTB never released any of the security camera footage because of this. It was a setup to make things look more incriminating.

I could go on for ages but try to find the clips on youtube as it has plenty to chew on. Search for "7/7 ripple effect" and John Hill. There's also a newish clip of the story in this thread about sending DVDs.

Sympathies to the families of the victims, shame on those who won't tell them and us the truth and admit to their murder and terrorism.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot
 


It was a huge false flag operation. In fact, if I remember correctly, they tried to use passports as evidence that these people were the bombers. Problem is, TPTB got a little sloppy and found the passport of one of the supposed "bombers" at two different locations. Oops.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
People should know how big a false flag operation it was and who is really responsible.


Agree completely. From the terrorists/patsies buying return tickets to the times that they alledgedly boarded the trains - nothing about the official story makes sense. For anyone not familiar with what truly happened that day I urge you to check out the Ripple Effect. For me, the evidence is just as damning if not more so than 911



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone
 


Terrorstorm is another good documentary that goes into detail about how this whole operation just stinks to high heaven.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot


The suspects being recruited for the false flag operation had no idea it was a real terrorist plan by TPTB and when their travel plans went wrong they weren't even near the transport that got bombed.

That is pure speculation and is inconsistent with some witnesses who said on oath that they saw one or two of the men ON a train just before the explosion. As if four British Pakistanis whom secret MI5 film shows were practising jihad in the countryside would agree to be recruited for a phony terrorist exercise!! It doesn't make sense. But 7/7 truthers bleat on and on with this theory because it is the only explanation they can give for the men going twice up to London a week or two apart.

Originally posted by nerbot

After realising they may have (were) used as patsies they went to Canary Wharf to maybe talk to the press and expose the whole affair.

Nonsense! How on Earth could they have concluded that they were being used as patsies? They would not have been in the picture. All we can conclude is that news of the bombings interfered with whatever plans they had that morning. To assume that they were participating in an exercise is just as unproven as that they were carrying explosives to detonate on trains in London.

Originally posted by nerbot
They were gunned down by police before they got a chance to meet a journalist.

Oh come on! How can you possibly believe that mere POLICEMEN would be involved in their assassination? That's ludicrous! They would have been killed by hit men collaborating with those who detonated the bombs on the Tube trains. Get real. No wonder with ideas like that your conspiracy theories get called outlandish.

Originally posted by nerbot
Remember the photo, the one of the 4 suspects entering the train station TOGETHER that was plastered everywhere? Well it was a MONTAGE (photoshop) because they were never actually together. TPTB never released any of the security camera footage because of this. It was a setup to make things look more incriminating.

No, it was NOT a montage. It was misinterpreted by many conspiracy theorists who thought they found anomalies in the photo, e.g., they mistook the edge of the exit behind the bombers as part of the torso of one of the bombers, creating the illusion that a rail passed in front of his arm (blown up in Photoshop with the contrast increased, his arm can be seen ACROSS his chest, not hanging down, as so many thought).

Originally posted by nerbot
I could go on for ages but try to find the clips on youtube as it has plenty to chew on. Search for "7/7 ripple effect" and John Hill. There's also a newish clip of the story in this thread about sending DVDs.

Sympathies to the families of the victims, shame on those who won't tell them and us the truth and admit to their murder and terrorism.

The trouble with the 7/7 movement is that it contains so many nerds who think they have studied the facts, whereas they have falsely misinterpreted or argued about some of them, e.g., the issue of the cancelled Luton train, which they think made it impossible to get to Kings Cross Station before the first bomb went off - no - they managed to catch the 7.24 am train.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi
 


So 7/7 researchers are nerds? Maybe so, but I'd rather be a nerd than someone who swallows the official story verbatim my friend.

There are way too many coincidences surrounding the bombings to make the official story hold up. How about the terrorists/paties buying return rail tickets? What suicide bomber does this? How about the security forces conducting an official anti terrorism excercise on that morning? How about countless eye witnesses saying the bombs seemed to have been below the carriages?



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone
reply to post by micpsi
 


So 7/7 researchers are nerds? Maybe so, but I'd rather be a nerd than someone who swallows the official story verbatim my friend.

There are way too many coincidences surrounding the bombings to make the official story hold up. How about the terrorists/paties buying return rail tickets? What suicide bomber does this? How about the security forces conducting an official anti terrorism excercise on that morning? How about countless eye witnesses saying the bombs seemed to have been below the carriages?


And let's not forget that witnesses report that one of the bombers was "shocked" to find his backpack was full of explosives.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Let's also remember Charles De Menezes who was executed by plain clothed officers.

Restrained, and shot 7 times point blank in the head. The officers concerned were not disciplined.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I find it a little odd that on 7/7, much like on 9/11, that an "exercise" mirroring the exact scenario was taking place. Seems to be a trend with these "terrorist" attacks.


I truly believe that the reason for the "exercises" is that if anyone is stopped by police they can say they are part of the ongoing drill.

The guys that were accused of the 7/7 bombings acted very normal and even did things like argue over change in the service station - not the kind of behaviour of someone about to take their own life. I believe that the 4 men accused of being the bombers were just taking part in the "exercise" and knew nothing about what was about to take place. Also pictures of the trains show the floor of the train ripped up, as if a blast was from beneath the train, so I doubt there was anything even resembling a bomb in their packs

Edit to add: Again, to me the videos showing the men explaining their actions was not very well acted out. If it was real then there would be more passion in what they are saying and it would not just seem like they have only read the speech a couple of times. In my eyes, the men were making the video to be part of the exercise.
edit on 13/5/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: to add about the "suicide videos"



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
As if four British Pakistanis whom secret MI5 film shows were practising jihad in the countryside would agree to be recruited for a phony terrorist exercise!!


NO...it was a REAL terrorist "excercise" and they were hired to play the parts of the terrorists imo.

To the 4 suspects, they probably thought they were helping to catch real terrorist by aiding in the excercise and playing their parts for the good guys. (ha!)

It was probably just a job to them, they were employed.



Nonsense! How on Earth could they have concluded that they were being used as patsies?


When they heard the news that the trains they were MEANT to be on had been bombed perhaps?

And seeing as what they thought they were acting out as part of an excersise had actually happened they got scared, went to the press, but didn't make it that far because their "handlers" found out they weren't on the public transport targets they were meant to be on.


To assume that they were participating in an exercise is just as unproven as that they were carrying explosives to detonate on trains in London.


Carrying explosives.....Says who? And how do you explain the upward blasts from the floors of the trains?


Oh come on! How can you possibly believe that mere POLICEMEN would be involved in their assassination? That's ludicrous!


Not as ludricrous as assuming that's what I thought. I may have said "police" shot them but I never said what kind.
and even regular cops with guns are just following orders, I doubt they had much info at the time.



No, it was NOT a montage. It was misinterpreted by many conspiracy theorists who thought they found anomalies in the photo, e.g., they mistook the edge of the exit behind the bombers as part of the torso of one of the bombers, creating the illusion that a rail passed in front of his arm (blown up in Photoshop with the contrast increased, his arm can be seen ACROSS his chest, not hanging down, as so many thought).



You really don't know what you're talking about do you and obviously don't think about what others say too?

Good day



new topics




 
10

log in

join