It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with the internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I was searching through forums, and I got to the Really Above Top Secret forum. I clicked the link and it gave me a 404 error. Strange? Youtube is also down. It could just be a simple local problem, but I do know that the government does patrol this site and I've heard some of the supermoderators work for the government. Hope that forum is back up, and youtube

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
you can't get into R.A.T.S. until you have 200 posts i think.

you tube works 4 me
edit on 13-5-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I was just complaining about the Youtube-Google server issues I've been having. Internal Server Errors and such. They might be updating the databases during what they think is a low traffic time of day. Strange that ATS and Google would be linked up though?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've been having little problems with the web since yesterday. Pages loading without the links loading. (Not letting me click on them) and delay problems.... I never have these problems, pay for premium web service because of my job.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

I'm getting the same problems. lol I was just wondering that.

BTW - Youtube just started working again a few minutes ago.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Ksorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Ooooh, haha sorry I'm new to this site.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Some of the "supermoderators" work for the government??????????????? What????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mommabean70

That's what i've heard.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

a favorite saying i've been using since first going online years ago: "technology is fun...when it works!"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
Hello everyone. I was searching through forums, and I got to the Really Above Top Secret forum. I clicked the link and it gave me a 404 error. Strange?

Can anyone tell me how to get there, because i've never found any links to take me to R.A.T.S.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

R.A.T.S - is found by going to the "Forums" link along the top of the page - sadly I can't get in there yet
I guess I need to have 200 posts.... soon....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hmm, Youtube is fine for me, the only thing I've been having trouble with lately is blogger, but it's back up I think.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why do you have to have 200 posts, to get into R.A.T.S? I love this site it's a great source of information on so many subjects, and I would like to be able to view all the forums. I don't post very often I'm more of a reader, so I will probably never hit 200 posts. What is in the R.A.T.S section of the forum anyway?

top topics

join