It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and thank you for the fish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Keep your chins up, be good, be strong.

Things are speeding up.

Peace

edit on 13-5-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
42!!!

Welcome to ATS!!!

Hope you enjoy it

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

...you are welcome for the fish.

I hope it was tasty!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Dolphins: [singing] So long, and thanks for all the fish / So sad that it should come to this / We tried to warn you all, but, oh, dear / You may not share out intellect / Which might explain your disrespect / For all the natural wonders that grow around you / So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish! The world's about to be destroyed / There's no point getting all annoyed / Lie back and let the planet dissolve around you / Despite those nets of tuna fleets / We thought that most of you were sweet / Especially tiny tots and your pregnant women / So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, so long, so long, so long! So long, so long, and thanks for all the fish!/ If I had just one last wish / I would like a tasty fish!/ If we could just change one thing / We would all have learnt to sing!/ Come one and all / Man and mammal / Side by side / In life's great gene pool!/ So long, so long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long, so long, so long / So long, so long and thanks for all the fish!

edit on 14-5-2011 by BattleFieldPredator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join