It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are Ready! But, is your Wife / Girlfriend?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree with the poster who said you can never be 100% ready, but my husband and I have talked about these scenarios extensively and have a decent idea about how we'd handle the situation. However we now have a 2 year old and a baby due in September and it's become a lot more important to us, especially in light of recent world events. Trying to figure out how to survive, in the wild, with two small children is a terribly scary dose of reality. We have kicked it into "high-gear" so to speak and are preparing to get the gear we think we'll need asap.

I think that being a small family will work in our favour in SOME situations. We think it'll be a good idea to be in some sort of a larger group eventually and so we figure we'll be less intimidating with children (though both him and I are more than able of doing what we "have to do" to take care of our kids). Hopefully its the best-case in a worst-case scenario
Having another person with you who knows exactly how you think and has similar goals would be in most situations a huge benefit I think, as opposed to being alone the entire time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join