It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Botox Mom Who Injected Daughter, 8, Under Investigation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Botox Mom Who Injected Daughter, 8, Under Investigation

abcnews.go.com

The California mom who admitted to injecting her 8-year-old daughter with botox for a kiddie beauty pageant is now being investigated by the San Francisco Human Services Agency.

"It's pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an 8-year-old with botox and certainly is grounds for an investigation," said Trent Rohrer of the San Francisco Human Services Agency.

Mom Kerry and daughter Britney, appeared on "Good Morning America" Thursday defending the 8-year-old pageant contestant's use of botox.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Today is a short day for me... in just a few minutes I will be leaving to spend the day with my 3Yo granddaughter sipping hot coco and watching mindless cartoons on this cold rainy day... so please be sure to give each other stars... thanks...

edit on 13-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Ya know when I saw the word BOTOX my mind went, "Isn't that a poison? Bee Venom if I remember right???

"I just, like, don't, like, think wrinkles are nice on little girls," Britney said.

Britney admitted it hurt to get the injections on her face, but said she was used to the pain.

I dont know about any of you... but personally I dont remember ever seeing an 8Yo little girl with wrinkles???

As a father and now a grandfather... whenever i had to take my kids in for their shots I felt so bad when they cried, still do... as a parent it's in my nature to protect children from hurt and harm...

Okay so here's the big question...
this is her child... does she have the right, as her mother to drag her kid to a doctors officer and have her kid injected with bee venom???

or is this just a new form of going to far, abuse, where for the child's own safety have her mother removed until she can get help and counseling???

As for my personal opinion... that's one mother that makes me fell we should bring back public floggings

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Note to all:::
Today is a short day for me... in just a few minutes I will be leaving to spend the day with my 3Yo granddaughter sipping hot coco and watching mindless cartoons on this cold rainy day... so please be sure to give each other stars... thanks...
edit on 13-5-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
She should be, I'm a teen and my mother has never injected me with botox. What purpose does it serve ? She's 8!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Damn! The things some people will do for money and fame these days!

Simply disgusting ... If she's starting botox on her child now ... How will the child look at the age of 20???

Blimey, send her to jail for sure!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Botox is botulism. Anyways, people like this make me lean towards eugenics. Its shameful a parent would do that to an 8 year old child!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Old news, came out a few days ago. But ridiculous none the less!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When I first heard this story I thought it was heinous. If an adult wants to put botulism in their own face that's one thing, but for a mother to choose it for a beauty pageant is a disgusting act of ignorance. One that demonstrates how little she cares for her child as an individual. The long term effects on her facial muscles will be noticeable. Just look at the plastic women who have been doing it for 5 years.

BUT it is especially sick that a doctor would condone this behavior, and allow it to go on. She should be investigated. The woman is a shallow idiot.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Bee venom mate?
IF ONLY...

Its actually

Botulinum toxin,Popularly known by one of its trade names, Botox or Dysport, it is used for various cosmetic and medical procedures.

en.wikipedia.org...

No doubt a nice side order of cash for those folks in the USA who live and work miles underground,where they claim not to have a bio weapon program...

Could you make this stuff up if you tried-women and now kids injecting bio toxins into their faces to make them "look nicer"?

How mad is our world these days?
Humans...really.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
First of all, I'm sorry, but the mother should be forcefully injected with so much botox that it chokes her.
Secondly, if this was administerd by a doctor, they he should have his licence revoked and never allowed to practice again.

Non-corrective plastic surgury shouldn't be legal for anyone under the age of 18, even with parents concent. Whats next, is she going to get her 8 year old daughter breast implants?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Someone take that child away from that monster. What has this world come to. 8 year olds shouldn't be doing "beauty" competition. How sad and superficial do you have to be as a mother to expose your child to something like this. Disgusting.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What more can be said about the good ol' U.S.A? It's been stated and expressed on these forums countless of times..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

The sad thing is mate,Its probably not even this mothers fault-I bet if she had any braincells worthy of researching what she puts into her body or her kids,she would not have done this...
Problem is the only "knowledge" this woman probably had on the matter was the marketing force fed to her through the media.

She may have thought she was doing her kid a favor..
So I reckon she needs educating rather than injecting full of more Botox.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
she does also the virgin wax

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
And folk think ATS'ers are mad..wtf

Lines on an 8 year olds face? Bugger me backwards but I'd love to give women like her a right smack up the chops.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
These pagent people are nuts. Period.

While this certainly pushes the "nuts" to an extreme, honestly even just packing little kids full of makeup and parading them around is crazy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Best quote: I have a trusted source...he's behind the doctor scene...thing...

There are many suppliers out there that make the toxin illegally and in the wrong doses. If you receive an excessive dosage or if your provider carries the illegal toxin, it could be potentially life threatening and should be avoided at all costs. If it is injected in the wrong areas it could paralyze you, which is why it is very important to find licensed physicians or surgeons to walk you through the process.

www.howmuchisbotox.com...

A part time aesthetician and a back alley doctor are putting this little girl's life at risk. That mother has not an ounce of sense.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I am sorry but this also goes way way way to far for me.

This thread is about the botox, but the line for me was already crossed seeing this.
edit on 13-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
again dressing a 2 year old like Madonna in 'like a virgin'

This should be illegal all together. Think about the paedophiles being drawned like eagles to their meal
edit on 13-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is straight up child abuse. what about the right's of these poor innocent little girls? Why can they not simply enjoy their precious and short lived innocent child years.

Seems criminal to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join