It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Organism That Could Destroy Monsanto....For Good!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is just another genetically engineered depopulation scheme put in place just like the other many man made viruses...
Should be proof alone that thread that was posted not all that long ago, saying stuff about the obama and the bush administration strictly avoiding any GMO foods.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Weird it is like they thought initially that it would only infect Heirloom varieties and kill them but this has backfired on them.

Ummm........what exactly do you mean by your statement?....Do you have any information that "heirloom" varieties were "targeted"?......I realize, what the implications of recent legislation regarding the "legality" of producing for sale "homegrown" (read) unregulated, foodstocks are, especially when juxtaposed with the GM push from corrupted politicians.......My question is....do you have any specifics that would expose such a scenario?

Please dont take this as an attack....my interest lies in exposure....I am also gearing up to grow my own foodstocks through the use of "heirloom" varieties and would appreciate any hard facts in order that I can protect my foodstocks from contamination......

Thanks
YouSir
edit on 14-5-2011 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i still cant figure out if these maniacs are manipulating geniuses. or complete incompetent morons.

i mean they must be coked off their heads. on a path of total self destruction and taking us along for the ride. its the only thing that makes sense.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's a control thing ! Control a persons food and water and you control them. Its not just Monsanto's you have to worry about its the water barons too like Nestle.
Here is a documentary i highly recommend
FLOW -> For The Love Of Water

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If there is an increase in miscarriages they would develop a new and improved feed to cover the problem never addressing the fact that they created the problem in the first place. They would have created a market for the new feed and result in even higher profits. They have invested to much and have to much at stake to simply walk away from this program.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

Holy cow- or shoud I say, Holy Roundup! I had better stop using that anti-fertilizer crap around my garden- thanks for the warning!
I seriously hope that this will kill Monsato. Then again, it will probably be buried in the sea of misinformation like the other incriminating studies.

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Kill Monsanto?

This is more likely to kill US than Monsanto.
I feel sad and depressed and want to eat what i have in the fridge and just go die somewhere.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Hand pollination, will help but is something you should seriously consider looking into each varieties individual schedules prior to growing, especially if you plan to save seed for the future. There are steps needed to be taken to protect the vegetables and fruits once pollinated too.

It is easy to sow organic seed into your soil and walk away thinking you have done your best, it just is not good enough unfortunately. It can make you feel better about yourself and your choices in what you choose to eat and grow but the reality is a much different one.

It is much easier to compromise what will continue to keep your seed true, than to go the extra mile and attempt to protect it which is a lot of work. *Rewarding*

Monsanto has been famous for suing organic growers when their stock has been contaminated by GM crops as they claim that it is the organic farmers fault and that they are using the Monsanto products without paying/illegally.

It is an expensive and huge deal to try and keep your organics from becoming infected. Once infected it allows degeneration of the natural seed stock and the stock then needs to be discarded.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

Thanks I think you are right as well. Funny how the GM crops in my neighborhood were attacked by so many bugs one year and mine were virtually untouched. I used nothing but natural means to keep mine healthy. I would take the bugs that appeared and put them on the blender with other things I had on hand like a bit of vinegar and poured it back over the plants. It worked and noone wants to eat in a grave yard.

One year Japanese beetles attacked all the neighbors and mine were simply untouched, so while I could not help the scent of pesticides flowing in the wind, the strangest part was how even with the applications used for the GM crops they still were eaten by the bugs. Only after they had eaten all they could of the GM did I begin to find bugs on ours.

I have lost seed stock many times because of cross contamination and have spent thousands to restock, but I now understand more about cross pollination than I did before, it is still risky business, but well worth the effort if you can devote the time to do it.

I am putting in the first of the corn tomorrow, and to be honest it scares the hell out of me as we are literally surrounded by GM. I may not be able to save it all but am going to do all I can to continue a few strains one being Golden Bantam 8 row which is almost completely extinct due to cross pollination and hybridization. It is still easy enough to get in smaller quantities but in bulk it is not as easy to find anymore.

Ok I am sitting here on my butt when I need to be up and running, so thanks for your reply!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Everyone needs to choose non GMO foods, immediately and keep doing it!!!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by solsticks

Unfortunately there are some people where that may not be an option. There are whole communities in this country that are unaware of the dangers of GMO foods, hell there are some that probably do not even know that they are eating GMO foods. Getting the word out is the most important thing we can do at this point.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Yfactor1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
i still cant figure out if these maniacs are manipulating geniuses. or complete incompetent morons.

i mean they must be coked off their heads. on a path of total self destruction and taking us along for the ride. its the only thing that makes sense.

They are not hooked on coke, they are hooked on $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and power. They would actually control the whole world once they get total control of the food supply; which is their goal.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Yfactor1980

I think that most of us are unaware of exactly where GMO food has infiltrated. I think we should assume that any and all processed products have GMO content unless it specifically says otherwise on the package.

Sadly, that rare craving for Doritos or Fritos is just going to have to wait for the organic alternative I guess.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

What is that little beast? I love it

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Found a great .PDF that helps determine weather or not food that might be sold at your local food store contain GMO's. After looking through it, I am surprised at how many foods I see at my store that are NON-GMO, but were bypassed simply because it's not a "name brand". Hope this helps anyone that might be interested in spotting the "nots".

Seeds of Deception
edit on 14-5-2011 by Yfactor1980 because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

It is the image that was posted with the article. ( Or the one that was linked to the one linked in the OP ) It is the Fear of Monsanto... I love it too. It looks like an ant with arms in the mouth...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Monsanto hasn't been destroyed yet?

It's a shame on humanity that we made it possible for Monsanto to ever exist in the first place.

Hopefully Monsanto will get shutdown soon and fast.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Tamahu because: spelling

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Roundup.. Or generic,, glyphosphate..

Glyphosphate-based herbicides all work on the same biochemical principle -- they inhibit a specific enzyme that plants need in order to grow. The specific enzyme is called EPSP synthase. Without that enzyme, plants are unable to produce other proteins essential to growth, so they yellow and die over the course of several days or weeks. A majority of plants use this same enzyme, so almost all plants succumb to Roundup.

Roundup works by making an enzyme that only plants have ineffective. I use it on my lawn, it works. It takes 2 weeks to totally kill the weeds and grass but it works.

If I had genetically modified seeds to not be effected by roundup, that would make weeding my garden so so so much simpler ...

Yeah I know I am ignorant because I don't know the conspiracies behind montesano.

But it works good on my yardwork.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Its scary that it's becoming nigh on impossible to find non GM food in some places. I have always disagreed with any one entity being solely in charge of the food supply as it is a very effective means of control. Hopefully Monsanto gets theirs. Having a monopoly on the food supply would be very strategic from a control standpoint. That's why I'm against Monsanto.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

It is the image that was posted with the article. ( Or the one that was linked to the one linked in the OP ) It is the Fear of Monsanto... I love it too. It looks like an ant with arms in the mouth...

It looks more like an ant devouring some other small beast. Is this little monster a genetic weapon made by Monsanto? Do we eat these creatures?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join