It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone remote viewed UFO"S ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
While on holidays i caught up on some reading,I read two great books on UFO's, and the thought occured to me that i have never considered remote viewing these types of targets. Has anyone out there had experience or insight into this?. Is it possible or would their time warp style of travel hinder a person. (any theories,Ideas,Etc)
I was not sure where to pose this question, but seeing as it has to do with RV'ing i thought it best to stick it here.
Parker.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Yea you should check out Courtney Brown. Excellent stuff.

Courtney Brown has written five books, two of which are on the subject of remote viewing. His book, Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth, describes his first investigation using remote viewing as a data gathering technique. His second book on the subject of remote viewing, Cosmic Explorers: Scientific Remote Viewing, Extraterrestrials, and a Message for Mankind (Dutton), continues much of the substantive content of Cosmic Voyage, but it also contains an entire text explaining the mechanics of Scientific Remote Viewing.

www.remoteviewed.com...

Apparently he founded the Farsight Institute

Also, www.courtneybrown.com...

A Martian race who, having barely survived an ancient natural catastrophe on their own world, still struggle to survive underneath the surface of their nearly dead planet.

The Greys - a seemingly highly advanced humanoid people who nearly destroyed themselves by wanton abuse of their environment - now seek to enhance their own evolution.

Yet there is more. Using SRV, Brown suggests the existence of a distant galactic federation of extraterrestrial civilizations, which humans may one day be fortunate enough to join - if we survive Earth's coming planetary crises.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by MindWarrior]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ever tried stealing one?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks Mind Warrior for the site info on Courtney Brown, I have read about proffesional remote viewers looking at these things but i dont know if an amateur like me could do it?. I think if i found reference to an exact sighting time and location i might be able to asign it coordinates to view it , I guess the only way to know is to try.
Zero Point..........I dont get it, but thanks for the golden shower.

This subject is probably a little too far out for this board i didn't expect a whole lot of responses. But thanks again Mind Warrior for taking the time i will look at this site tonight.
Parker

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Zero Point..........I dont get it, but thanks for the golden shower.

I'm serious...ever tried stealing one? Every now and then when the TV gets a good reception, I try to visulize what it would be like to pilot such a vehicle. After all the main propulsion unit of the UFO Deluxe model is the pilot him/her/ITself.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If i could find an exact time and date of an actual appearance of a UFO ,and front load the COORDINATES(random numbers used to address the target) to the group would there be anyone interested in trying to view this event??
Just wondering( I would monitor this and give feedback on the chosen ufo target and its souroundings)
Or would you rather try another Target Practice Session like the last one's we did before it. Where i set up the targets give coordinates and give feedback. For first timmers and those who took part in the others, If there are still people out there who would like to try this
Parker

[edit on 4-8-2004 by parker]

[edit on 5-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
On a similar path, I was curious if anyone has OBE'd to Zeti Reticuli, or some alien base on the moon, if so what was it like?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
if any of u Remote View experts out there could point me to a good web site for the topic i'd be very happy , i'd like to learn more into it , i mean i just want to see how others did it i heard u need to have 2 ppl to do it cuz one person needs to ask the quistions and the other does the remote viewing cuz the remote viewer must turn off the part of there brain that forulates quistions and judgements

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

On a similar path, I was curious if anyone has OBE'd to Zeti Reticuli, or some alien base on the moon, if so what was it like?

You'd probably feel let down....not much to see on the Moon except the descent stages of 6 Apollo missions, a golf ball, a feather...and lots of moon boot prints.
As 4 Zeti Reticuli....I've seen better star systems

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
if any of u Remote View experts out there could point me to a good web site for the topic i'd be very happy , i'd like to learn more into it , i mean i just want to see how others did it i heard u need to have 2 ppl to do it cuz one person needs to ask the quistions and the other does the remote viewing cuz the remote viewer must turn off the part of there brain that forulates quistions and judgements

Kuroibunshi............
I'm no expert but i can tell you that practice is the only way to develop in this field... Just as you would not pick up a guitar and be able to play like Clapton.. you would have to put some effort into it then you would see results. I also think you know in your own mind ahead of time if you would be suited to this or not.
And it is possible to do this without another person helping you as a monitor, You just have to be tenatious about it read as much as you can, do a search on the web there are numerous sites that will help you learn without taking your money!.
If a persons goal is to use RV for personal gain, I guess i dont have to tell you that this is the wrong reason to get into this. The person you are in daily life is the person you will be as a viewer, and if your motives are less than noble you will not get far.
If you would like some info from me about books and methods i would be glad to U2U and give you some advice. There seems to be no takers on my UFO viewing experiment so i guess i will shelve that idea for awhile, and try to do it on my own.
Parker

[edit on 6-8-2004 by parker]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The other night there was a blue moon out there...so I went to the Pound Ridge Ward reservation and camped out under it...examined it with a telescope....and slept.

I tried to project.

I found myself floating infront of a brightly lit moon that was so amazing I needed to go no further.

It was so large, that at that point I could see no boarder...just the moon.very close..magnificant. I felt just peace to be before it I didnt venture any farthar...but I could see craters and features. so amazing.../I woke to a pending storm and heat lightning...it was outrageous.

I thought of going forth to see ufos...but I did come upon a satalite and all I got after that was tv type interference

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I envy you xxkrisxx the ability to astral project is something i have tried but cannot seem to perfect.Or am too scared to go past a certain point, Let me
know if you find anything on this subject i am interested to see if these aliens/travelers are from a different world or are they just tourists from our own future? or alternate dimension?
I have read books by Robert Monroe and his accounts of his travels using the astral plain were amazing ( the part about time being a constant rather than linear) was something that caused me to rethink our existence.
Parker

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Im assuming mine was an ap and not an oobe. In AP you are in the Astral relm and you can manipulate the environment...it is really just a dream state I believe. Out of body experience is real time bringing your awareness outside your body and visiting someplace, someone something that is actually there...somewhere.

Looking thru my friends telescope helped my "visualization", which can be a big help.

As for being able to do it, it only works 1 out of 50 times i try it.... last night I got close and I freaked. I was outside on a hammock, looking across the Hudson River at Rockland county lights..I tried to go there. My body went numb but I got freaked by something I dont know what.--and went inside the house.

Kristine

new topics

top topics

join