It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else finding it very easy to follow intuition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but i'm finding it very easy to follow intuition all of a sudden. I haven't been meditating, but for whatever reason the inner chatter is a lot less than before and i can more easily think with my heart and go with my gut.

I'm sure some of you have seen my previous threads about a general feeling of apathy. Well, that apathetic feeling has evolved to a sense of calmness. I'm no longer afraid, yet am not apathetic and still care. I haven't really been watching the news or even on ATS much lately. There's so much depressing stuff going on in the world and it's so easy to get sucked in. This might sound selfish to some, but i think the best thing for me might be to keep the news and ATS to a minimum, and live my life the best i can.

Anybody else have a similar thing going on?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

in tuition ,, yes following it is easer ..

good luck to you..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Whoa!!!

I've been thinking this too!!!!

I feel more focused and better at creative stuff...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah and i don't know about you guys, but i've been having some crazy dreams. I can't remember them, but there's so much going on in them and i almost feel like i learn things in my dreams through symbolism.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
OMG, my thoughts EXACTLY! I've had to back off ATS and the news! I pretty much just follow ATS for breaking news now and don't watch MSM at all. You mentioned the dreams - the last two nights I've had the most bizarre dreams, and I almost never remember my dreams.

The night before last, I dreamed I got up and went into my kitchen to get a cup a coffee, as usual and looked out my kitchen window and there were a bunch of UFOs. They were all different from each other and then a bunch of spiritual-like people came walking toward the house through my back yard. Then, this morning, I was in a very deep sleep when my husband finally woke me up and I was dreaming that the moon was moving all over the sky (at night) and we were terrified. The strange thing about the dreams is, I've been more at peace lately since I haven't been watching the news or reading ATS as much other than breaking news, and I've just been focusing on my family life and my business. It just seems weird that you've been experiencing the same thing.

Anyone else?

link   

I know what you mean. I've been feeling more intuitive in general lately plus I've also been having weird/strange and very vivid dreams as of late. They've been so in depth that external stimuli show up in my dreams instead of waking me up. Just this morning I was dreaming an action movie (either I was a Navy SEAL or Freedom Fighter or something...lol) and the alarm from my phone which normally wakes me up just became an annoying alarm in the dream. It must have gone off for about 10 minutes before I woke up! The other day my neighbor started his Harley to go off to work and again in my dream there were motorcycles everywhere! I didn't wake up until he actually took off which is normally about 5 minutes or so after he starts it. Crazy...

--Apex

link   
I can agree with the OP. I stopped relying on indoctrinated belief and tried seeking truth from within. I've been reading a lot of books lately, nothing that installs a faith, but more of a search for truth. I'm halfway through the My Big Toe trilogy, and it opens the mind. Also, self development books are a good way to remove the rubbish.

My interest in ATS is fading because most of it is just repetitive hearsay, means nothing in my life. Seek truth for yourself, stop relying on instilled beliefs.

Our life is more than this Virtual Reality we live in. My life isn't my body, it's my consciousness. Evolve your consciousness through learning to love, not hating all the made up Powers That Be.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yeah started yesterday, i felt uninterested with the stuff on ATS and become super critical all of sudden.

Conspiracy maybe?

I feel more calm and just feel like going out to enjoy social contact. Happened so quick.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I also completely agree, and the other night I had so much going on in the dream that was so vivid, but I remember looking at the sunset and noticing directly under neath is a bright light that was like a mini sun in the distance, just as bright and vibrant but obviously separate. In my dream I tried taking a picture of it, undoubtedly for my community members here at ATS lol.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah intution is a good ting to have a follow and instincts are a good thing to trust but don;t shut down and become a reclouse.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No.

My intuition is pretty much there 24/7 365. Only when I'm super stressed may it go away, but really it just changes into my shadow function. I go from having strong extroverted intuition, to strong introverted intuition. That's totally useful for me, so I do my best to stress to the max while I can endure the suffering.

Pain is fun!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've been experiencing the same thing. Lately, mostly this year, I've had this sense of peace come over me. I'm not afraid, and deep in side me there is a feeling that everything will happen exactly as it's supposed to.

My intuition has sharpened too. It's not just gut feelings now, it's almost like pictures and short phrases in my mind guide me. I have dreams about learning, and being shown things, but haven't brought any of it into waking consciousness yet. I've also had dreams of fighting, but these battles are more of a physical/mystical type. Almost like military versus magic thing. I know it sounds cheesy and comic bookish, but that's how it feels to me. I've also been more in touch with positive emotions. I see so many things that move me to tears, but it's a joyful feeling, and this has been happening a lot lately. I've accepted the negativity for its presence and what it is, and have started looking for the good in the world. This happened all of a sudden, and I can't really point to the moment it started.

As the year moves on, these feelings and instances keep getting more and more numerous. I feel like I'm biding my time for something to happen. It's almost like that one day in Spring when you walk outside and you can just feel the world around you coiled up like a living "spring". Everything just wants to burst and break free so it can get all the light and warmth it can. That's what I'm experiencing now, with us and the world.

My taste in music has even changed. I'm listening to more relaxing and upbeat things and not the typical stuff that's on the radio. My diet has changed. I'm eating healthier. My sleep patterns are even changing, like i'm on a schedule now.

We live in an exciting time brothers and sisters. I can't wait to see how this all turns out. It's going to be one amazing ride!

edit on 13-5-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by waybehind

I know! It's like the crazier the dream is, the more at peace i feel. I've had a lot of dreams about tornados coming my way and destructive storms. The weird thing is that after the dream, i often feel relaxed and at peace.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Yeah intution is a good ting to have a follow and instincts are a good thing to trust but don;t shut down and become a reclouse.

Quite the opposite, i've been going out more than ever.

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I've been experiencing the same thing. Lately, mostly this year, I've had this sense of peace come over me. I'm not afraid, and deep in side me there is a feeling that everything will happen exactly as it's supposed to.

My intuition has sharpened too. It's not just gut feelings now, it's almost like pictures and short phrases in my mind guide me. I have dreams about learning, and being shown things, but haven't brought any of it into waking consciousness yet. I've also had dreams of fighting, but these battles are more of a physical/mystical type. Almost like military versus magic thing. I know it sounds cheesy and comic bookish, but that's how it feels to me. I've also been more in touch with positive emotions. I see so many things that move me to tears, but it's a joyful feeling, and this has been happening a lot lately. I've accepted the negativity for its presence and what it is, and have started looking for the good in the world. This happened all of a sudden, and I can't really point to the moment it started.

Same here. If you're ever seen the show Chuck, sometimes i get flashes like that, but much less dramatic and usually is an idea.

Like yesterday, i just got an urge to go up to school in the evening. I live 2 streets away, so it's not a big deal, i just ran up there. I ended up watching the lacrosse game, running into a friend of mine, and just overall having a good time. All because i trusted my intuition when i felt an urge to go somewhere

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by American-philosopher

Quite the opposite, i've been going out more than ever.

Originally posted by BioStatistic

Same here. If you're ever seen the show Chuck, sometimes i get flashes like that, but much less dramatic and usually is an idea.

Like yesterday, i just got an urge to go up to school in the evening. I live 2 streets away, so it's not a big deal, i just ran up there. I ended up watching the lacrosse game, running into a friend of mine, and just overall having a good time. All because i trusted my intuition when i felt an urge to go somewhere

Right on! That's exactly what I mean. I'm also finding that a lot of times I'm talking to people about things we're all wanting to do or thinking the same thing but everyone is afraid to say it out loud. Then when one person says it, everyone yells, "I was thinking that too!!!" The more I follow my intuition, it seems like the more really cool things happen.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You were right to "unplug" from the media depression code, i wish more of us would. The more you expose your mind to that stuff the more it will keep you isolated, depressed, and a lightening rod for grief. Once you start to re code your mind to the "I" the conditioning will start to shake loose and ta da intuition can help guide your life again.
Welcome back! Bring your friends

new topics

top topics

join