It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Warning – Spectacular Filament Eruption May 13, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
reply to post by rumor21

I wish I was kidding - this guy scared me so bad I almost considered selling my bong

Made me want to make sure I had a spare one. Scary crazy

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I came across this video, see link, that everyone should watch. I'm not sure where this guy gets his info, but he is very serious about what he has to say. Watch the video for important information.

Earthquake Warning (For Real)

Thanks for helping me lose some of my hard earned Karma.

See ya in H. E. Double Hockey Sticks!

WoW, I am so disappointed in myself...sigh;~(
-- As I continue to laugh of course.

Regards,

t

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
A video of the comet going into the sun and the CME is here
Enjoy!

wow oh WOW!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I came across this video, see link, that everyone should watch. I'm not sure where this guy gets his info, but he is very serious about what he has to say. Watch the video for important information.

I remeber this video from last year being posted somewhere here on ATS. It is interesting, but the kid does not give us anything to understand why he is saying there will be a 9.0 or greater earthquake in Cali and other west coast states. Also he said Sept. 2010. I understand that this sept 2011 is looking good for earhtquake and such with the famed comet coming by, but if we are going to consider random predictions, they need to give us some specifics to believe in. This video prediction has expired, I see no reason to give it a new credibility.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I'm not so sure we should disregard this guy's prediction just yet. So he's off by a year - that should not be some big deal. Look at Cayce and Nostramdamus - they get all kinds of leeway with their predictions. This guy is so r-word looking and crazy that there's got to be something more to his video than just good laughs. Or did he put it up as a joke? I wish we could track down this crackpot and see what he has to say today. Was he off by a year? Did he miscalculate and actually mean to predict the Japan quake but off by 6 months? Who knows? Who cares? This guy is so effing hilarious that you need to share the video as much as possible...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

DAMN! That's funny! hehehe, thanks for the laugh!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You do know that there have been studies done on the relationship of changes in earths magnetic field in relation to earthquakes and nothing could ever be proven don't you?

Nice way to try and scare people though.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Costa Rica just got a 6.0 earth quake today.

here

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And Japan a 6.2

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
how come 6.0 gets a mention and not the 5.9?

what about the other three 6.0+ that we had this week?

here's an interesting page..
earthquake.usgs.gov...

anyone wanna coordinate solar activity for those?

just sayin....
I predict a minimum of 20 earthquakes around the world TODAY (its already at 17, 13:08UTC)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
LOL here's a good one too
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Anyway for the solar theory to work, all 9.0+ earthquakes have to be linked to solar activity and vice versa

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

THIS VIDEO FROM LIVELEAK CONTAINS MALICIOUS SPYWARE, I JUST GOT WARNED AND STOPPED OUT BECAUSE OF THIS LINK.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

and idiot that I am I clicked it - odd though my anti-virus didn't try to stop it - its showing up in a webpage (not actual windows security alert) - I'm running my antivirus now to see what it finds

but I also confirm - VERY SUSPICIOUS no one else click it

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]]/b]
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Addition:

Apparently we're due for a "mega-quake" as well as an emergency beam-out on the 21st.

New York Man Spends Life Savings Ahead Of May 21 Doomsday Earthquake
by Vitchilo
started on 5/14/2011 @ 11:18 AM

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]]/b]

Addition:

Apparently we're due for a "mega-quake" as well as an emergency beam-out on the 21st.

New York Man Spends Life Savings Ahead Of May 21 Doomsday Earthquake
by Vitchilo
started on 5/14/2011 @ 11:18 AM

I agree with that, I just don't agree it has to do with solar flares
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also in regards to the link/virus above - the page that pops up is a fake alert inside your browser - its prompting you to download - do not download - just close the web page - my anti virus found nothing, and a manual search finds nothing suspicious either (although its been a long time since I poked around my registry, it all appears normal)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Originally posted by Elostone
A video of the comet going into the sun and the CME is here
Enjoy!

wow oh WOW!!!!!

I wouldnt mind seeing the video clip instead, comet going in and a CME blasting unrelated. A comet diving in and just vanish no molecules, atoms, gasses, rocks whatever just amazing!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

...never mind that... anyone seen this:
(hope this works.. first time doing this.....)

Magnetosphere

my head is banging just now.....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I should be upset with myself, I'm watching it a second time as we speak.

When he starts coughing I lose it, almost spilled coffee

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That is so mean......
We all do what we can, with what we are given in life, and this fella was trying to help out his fellow man.
I know you posted this as a humourous thing, so please do not deny it.

I take away 1 star. *Poof*
edit on 15-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

Actually posted it so people could see just how ridiculous predicting earthquakes is and to make fun of all the people who claim to be able to predict earthquakes. I actually have to give the guy more credit than a lot of people on this site - at least he didn't invoke the HAARP nonsense. And I'm not really sure you can say he helped anyone out with that message other than providing great humor - and by the way he put the video on the web, not me, so he deserves anything he gets...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join