It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Warning – Spectacular Filament Eruption May 13, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Earthquake Warning – Spectacular Filament Eruption May 13, 2011

www.bestmetalresearch.com

AURORA WATCH: A coronal mass ejection launched from the sun's eastern limb on May 9th could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field today. A comet dove into the sun on May 11th and seemed to trigger a massive eruption--emphasis on seemed. A comet goes in; a CME comes out. Coincidence? Probably, yes, the sequence was coincidental.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We are currently in the window of four to six days, so do not be surprised if there is a major earthquake today or tomorrow.
The Earthquake in Spain may be attributable to this ejection.
But there may be others.
Large Earthquakes in the past have often been preceded by Coronal Mass ejections. This has previously been the case with the latest Japan Earthquake and the Christchurch Earthquake of New Zealand. If you are in an Earthquake prone area keep this in mind for the next few days.

www.bestmetalresearch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its not difficult to put two and two together here...

A comet goes in; a CME comes out.

Who fired what into the sun?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redgreen

How big was the CME? What class was it?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Missed us.

"NO IMPACT: A coronal mass ejection (CME) launched from the sun's eastern limb on May 9th was due to brush past Earth's magnetic field on May 12th, but apparently it missed. NOAA forecasters have downgraded the chances of geomagnetic activity during the next 24 hours to no more than 10%."

spaceweather.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
there is a thing a don't undestand : the cme hasn't hurt earth !?
iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A video of the comet going into the sun and the CME is here
Enjoy!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Probabilities only:

Between now and the next 7 days, expect rumblings in Chile, China or Indonesia regions
edit on 13-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't wait to see if it will happen.
Well if it does happen some people are going to be f'ckd!
But if it don't well good for you. People have been hyping about earthquakes
for the pas few days and Im afriad them putting energy into the thought
is going to actually create an earthquake.
And when I mean create I mean yes you actually create it by thinking it
and not only 1 person but many have.
Grow up guys you should be more worried about TPTB.
S&F anyway.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I came across this video, see link, that everyone should watch. I'm not sure where this guy gets his info, but he is very serious about what he has to say. Watch the video for important information.

Earthquake Warning (For Real)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
AURORA WATCH: A coronal mass ejection launched from the sun's eastern limb on May 9th could deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field today. A comet dove into the sun on May 11th and seemed to trigger a massive eruption--emphasis on seemed. A comet goes in; a CME comes out. Coincidence? Probably, yes, the sequence was coincidental. The comet disintegrated as much as a million kilometers above the stellar surface. There's no known way that the wispy, vaporous remains of a relatively lightweight comet could cause a billion-ton cloud of hot plasma to fly away from the sun at 400 km/s (the observed speed of the CME). Moreover, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the eruption that did propel the CME into space

C.M.E. May 9th
Comet May 11th Why is the 13th mentioned ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sostoned

That young man may have got the wrong year; I think California could receive an EQK or Tsunami or both between Sept - Dec 2011. Did I hear right he said "they may attack......." ? That bit sounded like a terrorist attack.
edit on 13-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sostoned
I came across this video, see link, that everyone should watch. I'm not sure where this guy gets his info, but he is very serious about what he has to say. Watch the video for important information.

Earthquake Warning (For Real)

Are you kidding me?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
NASA sure makes things difficult to find on their site but I did finally get a date for the last solar eruption - on February 24th. That makes it almost exactly 2 weeks between the eruption and the earthquake in Japan

Now I don't want to say they are or are not connected but lets assume they are and lets also assume that its a rough window - for discussion sake we can say it was 13 days later, and we can assume of course that its "approximate" depending on the size of the flare and other scientific evidence I don't feel like googling, and lets assume that this current event began to take place on the 11th - and there's a whole lot of people out there thinking something major is going to happen on the 21st (cough/rapture/cough) which is 10 days away...

Its very interesting.... however, I could find no correlation between NASA solar eruptions and the Haiti issues, and NASA was actually surprised in 2006 when the Sun was unusually quiet. 2006 was the really big Indonesia quake/tsunami. However, NASA claimed the largest solar flare on record on November 4, 2003, and on November 16 (12 days later), a 7.7 earthquake was recorded in the Aleutian Islands - which seems to coincide but that also happens to be one of the most active areas for earthquakes.

Therefore I give it a 50/50 chance! Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sostoned

At least the people of California (cough, cough) have until September 22nd
to prepare for the predicted earthquake of M 9.0 or greater.

edit on 13-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Nice piece of work

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You posted Frankie's earthquake warning, that guy used to post on GLP until he went ape-s#!+ crazy! Were you serious ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

I wish I was kidding - this guy scared me so bad I almost considered selling my bong and moving out of state. He really seems serious. Some people may try to say he's crazy but to me he's a genius that needs to be listened to and not laughed at - watch the video closely and you'll see what I mean.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
NASA sure makes things difficult to find on their site but I did finally get a date for the last solar eruption - on February 24th. That makes it almost exactly 2 weeks between the eruption and the earthquake in Japan

Now I don't want to say they are or are not connected but lets assume they are and lets also assume that its a rough window - for discussion sake we can say it was 13 days later, and we can assume of course that its "approximate" depending on the size of the flare and other scientific evidence I don't feel like googling, and lets assume that this current event began to take place on the 11th - and there's a whole lot of people out there thinking something major is going to happen on the 21st (cough/rapture/cough) which is 10 days away...

Its very interesting.... however, I could find no correlation between NASA solar eruptions and the Haiti issues, and NASA was actually surprised in 2006 when the Sun was unusually quiet. 2006 was the really big Indonesia quake/tsunami. However, NASA claimed the largest solar flare on record on November 4, 2003, and on November 16 (12 days later), a 7.7 earthquake was recorded in the Aleutian Islands - which seems to coincide but that also happens to be one of the most active areas for earthquakes.

Therefore I give it a 50/50 chance! Just my thoughts.

First of all, we have been seeing numerous CMEs every week for quite some time now.
Further, we will be seeing them occurring more frequently and more violently as our sun approaches the peak of it's 11 year cycle, known as "solar maximum". This will occur in the next 9 to 15 months from now.

It takes approximately 2 to 4 days for the Solar winds to arrive here on Earth, not 2 weeks.

If you are interested in such things, I recommend a starting point for those interested to look here and here

A cool site to watch how the solar winds and CMEs impact our magnetic field and ionosphere in real time is here

Enjoy the journey

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was unaware of those sites but I'll give them a look
I am however, aware of this site...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

in which case I can also say everytime someone in my house flushes the toilet, there's an earthquake

I give that 50/50 too

edit.... I also stumbled across this...
earthquake.usgs.gov...
if you dont feel like clicking....
"Solar flares and magnetic storms belong to a set of phenomena known collectively as "space weather". Technological systems and the activities of modern civilization can be affected by changing space-weather conditions. However, it has never been demonstrated that there is a causal relationship between space weather and earthquakes. Indeed, over the course of the Sun's 11-year variable cycle, the occurrence of flares and magnetic storms waxes and wanes, but earthquakes occur without any such 11-year variability. Since earthquakes are driven by processes in the Earth's interior, they would occur even if solar flares and magnetic storms were to somehow cease occurring."
edit on 13-5-2011 by Forevever because: further relevant information and I did not want to double post

<<   2 >>

join