It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw STEVE-O's LIVE STAND-UP:VID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ok have to admit, this is hardly TOP SECRET, but wasn't filmed by many others so its kinda 'special' if you will...

I wasn't sure what to expect of Steve-O being a stand up comedian, turns out, his stand-up was better than the stunts and bar-tricks performed on stage! It was a surprising side of him I didn't expect to see. But that could be because we've all seen the fart-mask, butt-chug and fishing for sharks with steve-o hundreds of times.

Anyway this isn't a review.. Lucky I had my camera going to capture this guy from the audience.
Steve-o was about to perform a flaming forward roll off a table which involved a heavy landing on his back, but starts to explain that his back is in bad shape from repeating this very stunt often.
This is were the video starts off...

He continues on to execute an outstanding forward roll off the table, whilst breathing fire! Awesome

Another video of Steve-o getting pissed off at an audience member

And other videos from the same night - 13/5/2011
Hair on Fire
Lemon Juice Eyes
Steve-o's thoughts on James Cameron

Hope you enjoyed this insightful thread

edit on Fri May 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit, inappropriate word

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I mean what is he thinking, he can actually pull off stand-up? Yeah he might of quit drinking, but did he pick up the crack pipe instead? The dude looks bad.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

Is wasn't only drinking, it was heroin and coc aine especially, that did him in.

There is a documentary out on this but the heroin part is only know by some of his close friends.
I just happen to know someone that is good friends with Bam, she gives me lots of inside info from time to time.

new topics

join