It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Announces Presidential Candidacy on ABC Good Morning America, 5/13/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I love how the anchor tries to grill Ron Paul and make him look bad, but just makes him look better. So many politicians stumble when under pressure and end up repeating something earlier or changing the topic. Paul addresses the question head on and comes across as very intelligent and honest. He has my vote in 2012.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fcded86fc04.gif[/atsimg]

As you can see, I've always been a fan of Ron Paul, even to the point of campaigning for him and being his precinct captain during the '08 Primary. I fear however that the man is unelectable.

Nevertheless, I will support Dr. Paul as long as he is in the race; BUT, if he drops out again, I will switch my support to former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson. I interviewed Governor Johnson after the Republican debate last week, and really liked what he had to say. Since then I've done a bit of research and I really believe he has a plan to turn around the ship of state. His policies are very similar to Dr. Paul's, but Johnson's big advantage is that he has been a SUCCESSFUL Chief Executive. During his two terms at N.M. Governor, Johnson lowered taxes 16 TIMES and still managed to balance his state's budget. I don't care who you are: That's pretty damn impressive.

I hope one of them wins, because to be quite honest I've lost ALL faith in both the Elephants AND the Jackasses.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The question is, what person with the least bit of logic would not vote for Ron Paul? Some imbeciles are still going to vote for Obama or one of the other eternally foul Republican candidates.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I hope RP wins this it's gonna be more of an uphill battle then 08.From the looks of it the MSM is gonna be all over him this time.I take it as a good sign he's been rattling some major cages and that's exactly what the country needs.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Donald Trump announces he's pulling out, he knows he cannot win against Ron Paul, erm... I mean Obama...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join