It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence Obama's new birth certificate is fake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
also click that little arrow next to your layer, currently in your image it is closed. The cert. was closed but revealed the layers once it was opened.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That screen shot is actually with the layers opened.

If I scrolled down for the screen shot, you would see something like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a6bbf462de3.jpg[/atsimg]

Fully closed, it all looks like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37fa73f98391.jpg[/atsimg]

So the guy who made the video I posted earlier apparently wasn't familiar with how things work. Pay attention to his toggling at 4:00-4:05

www.youtube.com...

I can do the same toggle thing to make things disappear and I know I didn't add any elements. You guys can confirm I didn't alter anything since I also posted the original JPG of my document earlier in the thread HERE.

Layer on:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ef02e0af9b.jpg[/atsimg]

Layer off:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60aac6d1f3a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
there you go, the same type of layers from a simple scan

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As long as you optimize it.

I did several tests just after the scan and PDFconversion but was coming up with nothing. Then I did some optimization with OCR since everyone kept saying OCR was key. Still no layers or anything.

Then after seeing BH's video, it said to NOT use OCR. So after I optimized it without the OCR feature, THEN something like 100 layers popped up under 'layer one.' lol The original instructions to use OCR was throwing off the results.

So just scanning it or converting it to PDF will do nothing to speak of. But optimizing it (without OCR) will.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
As long as you optimize it.

I did several tests just after the scan and PDFconversion but was coming up with nothing. Then I did some optimization with OCR since everyone kept saying OCR was key. Still no layers or anything.

Then after seeing BH's video, it said to NOT use OCR. So after I optimized it without the OCR feature, THEN something like 100 layers popped up under 'layer one.' lol The original instructions to use OCR was throwing off the results.

So just scanning it or converting it to PDF will do nothing to speak of. But optimizing it (without OCR) will.

Hey good work but can you make a vid I'd like to see if we see the same kind of stuff with some of the letters and words showing up on different layers also anything in this explain the different typwriter fonts?
FnS for all the great work

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
its fake

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oops, wrong thread.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's FAKE.

But is it really matter? The American People have never, ever, ever picked their President.

The Electoral College picks the President. We are not a Democracy, we are a Republic.

Several times in our history the people have picked someone else to be our President....but the Electoral College picked someone else.

Our ability to "vote" for the US President is 100% fraud. We don't pick him.

These are the only Presidents the people actually picked:
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/582763/posts

Why does Obama have a Connecticut Social Security number?

Why is there a dollar sign in the first letter of that Hawaii Registrar's signature on the bottom of his "Birth Certificate"? He's trying to tell you something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join