It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A maestro of mind control, Derren Brown is a with a rare intuition that enables him to predict - and control - human behaviour. Are you ready to be amazed?

www.channel4.com...

I have Little much to say but this is Very interesting and very effective..Must Watch !!

edit on 13-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
That is awesome. I'm afraid to watch it in high definition though, it's late at night and I'm by myself, might not be a wise idea. I find it amazing that such a simple looking video can do that, but I'm sure there's much more to it than meets the eye. Just think how easily such patterns could be hidden as the "noise" of a signal.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is interessting ..seen him awhile ago and all he does is "simple" neuro linguistic programming.

AFAIK this can be learnt by anyone so this A maestro of mind control, Derren Brown is a with a rare intuition that enables him to predict - and control - human behaviour is BS in my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

AFAIK this can be learnt by anyone so this A maestro of mind control, Derren Brown is a with a rare intuition that enables him to predict - and control - human behaviour is BS in my opinion.
He is pretty good. If everyone could do this we'd be screwed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I watched in hd 1080 full screen, followed the instructions and concentrated on the movie...

Nothing at all happened for me, only lines moving. I have had more effects watching winamp's DSP's

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i love derren and his work. i managed to "aquire" a book of his that retails for a fair chunk of wages, (not the one he sells in the regular bookshops" and it gives details of how to do some of his trickery.
yes, by the most part, it is trickery, but also using some very clever little known tricks of human nature.
after reading some of his book, i was able to experiment, and got someone to just think of an object in our back garden. i then took them by the hand, and was able to (slowly) take them to the item they were thinking of. it is amazing how simple some of the effects really are.
i am trying to think of the title of the book, and cant remember it for the life of me. i also cant seem to trace it on my pc.
if anyone does need the detail, let me know, and i will try harder to fish it out for you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's scary the things they could do with the HD tv programs. Imagine the masses that could be effected.

new topics

top topics

join