It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Kill President Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Bin Laden wanted to kill ALL Americans and that includes all presidents AFTER he felt he was steamrolled by the US Government....it doesn't exactly take Alex Jones or any prognosticator at all to draw that conclusion when he said it many times.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think they are milking the whole thing now and with pathetic claims like this,how do they expect people to go along with the whole Osama death rubbish?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
obamas a soft target, if osama wanted him he would have gotten him...its all BS

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
one million pages of data?!?! LMAO
thats just an excuse to release more false information/ false plans over time because "its took so long to go through". Next it will be "Osama planned to bomb the empire state building"

Seriously... 1 million pages? really? I'm actually curious how this is even possible? Even if OBL was downloading content (when he allegedly couldn't) as well as using ungodly amounts of copy paste, how do you come to that amount of data? Just as a point of reference, 100,000 email pages is roughly 1 gig. - Thats not counting in images or video that might have been extracted.

Why didn't the media just state that a certain amount of data was extracted in terms of size, like terabytes or gigabytes? why mention how many pages? Its hard to believe that he had the amount of time, resources and manpower to organize that much information let alone produce it. I don't know, is there any administrators in here that deal with data content at their work, who could give an estimate to how plausible this is?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

and of course it was written in english

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Mr bin Laden had a price put on his head by 2 successive Presidents (Bush, Øbama)

so just why should he not have put a open contract for the killing of either of them...just for appearances if nothing else.... if he hadn't invited followers to kill either Bush or Øbama, he would be a disgraceful rebel leader

?? a million + pages of terror stuff ??
they must be counting each email and memo, message as a 'page'...i must get 100 'pages' of crud mail every day myself... even deleated these packs of info are still in the digital sphere and can be recovered to amass a sequence of info being exchanged...is that much of the 1million power point presentations among the terrorists?

~sheeze, that much data with KSM out of the loop for several years too

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Who cares?

No offense to the OP, of course, but really, who cares?

If bin Laden was indeed still alive, sure, its a safe bet he wanted to kill the President of the US if he could. And this is surprising how?

Obama is doing his utmost to kill off the leader of Libya. Bush killed off the leader of Iraq.

Why should we care one iota if someone wants to do unto others as others are doing unto them? I know I dont. If you dont want people to want to kill you, stop killing off the leaders of sovereign nations who are not doing anything to us.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
I think they are milking the whole thing now and with pathetic claims like this,how do they expect people to go along with the whole Osama death rubbish?

I think you are right.

Hoped for response;

"OMG that bastard wanted to kill the President of the US who won the Nobel Peace Prize!! Thank goodness he is okay! No one can beat Obama in the elections now, he is our hero for ridding the world of the one true source of evil!"

Actual response;

"Meh. We have been trying to kill him for years, what did Obama expect? A Christmas card?"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think that this information is probably true.....and I think when our President is on the campaign trail again...is when they will probably try it...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Bin Laden wanted to kill ALL Americans and that includes all presidents AFTER he felt he was steamrolled by the US Government....it doesn't exactly take Alex Jones or any prognosticator at all to draw that conclusion when he said it many times.

Name one time in the past that Bin Laden wanted to kill Obama.... You can't..... It's only AL-CIA who poses those threats to everyone else. However Alex Jones recently predicted this, along with other BS lies the government will be producing, of course if you follow the government BS lies and trends it's predictable.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That's insulting to us. "Oh no, I'm a terrorist... but I wouldn't think of removing the leader in power! That's just too hardcore for me"

Why would they announce the obvious?

Daily papers: "Eggs are proven to be white on the outside; for the most part"

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
That's insulting to us. "Oh no, I'm a terrorist... but I wouldn't think of removing the leader in power! That's just too hardcore for me"

Why would they announce the obvious?

Lol. I know. I think that something must have happened at CERN, and we are actually now in a very stupid alternate universe.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

In many of his audio tapes he professed that his followers should try to kill as many Americans as possible. Well, the president is also an American.

Unless, of course, you are challenging the veracity of those audio tapes as actually NOT being bin laden.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

In many of his audio tapes he professed that his followers should try to kill as many Americans as possible. Well, the president is also an American.

I don't think so...
Obama is a Kenyan posing as an American, our government has been hijacked by fascist corporate thugs, you should know better than to spread lies about Obama being an American.

Unless, of course, you are challenging the veracity of those audio tapes as actually NOT being bin laden.

Those audio tapes are about as fake as Obama's Birth Certificate.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Oh I see.

You're one of THOSE, I should have known.

You have all the answers, and the rest of the country is asleep right? Another person who need to tell everyone to "wake up!"....that about right?

Alrighty, thanks for ensuring I knew the type of person I was dealing with, I wont make that mistake again in this thread LOL
edit on 14-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They're also saying that whenever OBL saw Obama come on the TV, he would change the channel.

He ignored one of the first rules of warfare, which is KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

LOL, crazy man....
That's all I can say....crazy

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I find it hard to belive Osamas ghost could do any damage to Obama. To bad really. What everyone should be asking is why are they pressing an issue that is clearly a lie. All these reports Osama this and Osama that. Osama died years ago. Whole countries were aware of that but us. Now all this propaganda. Be asking yourself why. What are they up to. That is the real story.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drifter1109
I find it hard to belive Osamas ghost could do any damage to Obama. To bad really. What everyone should be asking is why are they pressing an issue that is clearly a lie. All these reports Osama this and Osama that. Osama died years ago. Whole countries were aware of that but us. Now all this propaganda. Be asking yourself why. What are they up to. That is the real story.

I had forgotten all about this aspect...I can be so airheaded.

It's the ole bait-and-switcheroo trick.

So let's sum it all up shall we?

Osama wanted Obama (I'm having a hard time keeping all the ama's straight to be honest) dead.
No he didn't, it's not possible, Osama isn't dead.
Oh wait, yes he is dead, Obama just isn't President.
Wait, yes, Obama is President he just isnt an American.
No, Osama couldn't have wanted Obama dead, he is a Kenyan and, clearly no Radical Muslim wants a Kenyan to die,
No, stop everyone, we all KNOW Osama died 4 years ago.

I knew I shoulda used pencil.
edit on 15-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join