It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Kill President Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Kill President Obama

abcnews.go.com

U.S. officials are analyzing one million pages of data from the trove found in Osama bin Laden's compound during the raid that killed him, and say they have learned more in the past ten days than in the past 10 years.

Among the things they've learned is that the al Qaeda leader wanted to find a way to kill President Obama.

Meanwhile, the first revenge attack for the bin Laden raid has killed 80 outside a military training center in Pakistan, and President Obama has acknowledged that threats against his own grandmother from another al Qaeda group are being closely monitored.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Bin Laden's own writings discovered at his compound indicate he urged his followers to assassinate the President, and find ways to disrupt the 2012 American elections.

"I would say this is probably very personal on bin Laden's part, to kill a President that he believes has violated the Muslim faith," said Brad Garrett," an ABC News consultant and former FBI profiler. "He is incensed, inflamed, obsessed about killing the President."

In fact, the video of bin Laden watching television in his hideout shows that whenever President Obama came on the screen, bin Laden quickly tried to change the channel.

It was President Obama who got bin Laden first.

Osama Bin Laden didn't like to see Obama's face on tv...Wow. Doesn't surprise me. And it was personal too. Just having his name similar to Osama's makes him want to nuke D.C. perhaps. Its like Obama is mocking him with just his name. Leader of the American people and killing Muslims.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Complete bull.

If we are to believe the many, many stories that the American propaganda machine is pouring out (a few years ago they said Osama had racist views and wanted to kill whites only - what happened to that?), then I'd go with the "Osama wanted to hurt America financially." Maybe it's how I pictured him but I would think all of Al-Qaeda would want to do large-scale terror attack and thus find ways to send a mighty blow. The idea that Osama had any personal problems with Obama is just too far-fetched.

"He hated America but suddenly it's personal because of Obama.."

Oh the irony.

P.S. Has anyone forgotten Osama was only a financier? Not the BRAINS of the operation? Just because he takes credit for killings doesn't mean he actually came up with the plans.
edit on 13-5-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
didnt happen unless we see proper proof

more bs from the MM

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

They think we are dumb or apathetic about what they are saying. Why are members of this site spreading the same lies as MSM?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. A CIA creation (Osama) wanted to kill another CIA creation (Ubama)? Ummm.... Sounds like a "poopy" movie plot.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This story is the biggest load of B*llsh*t ever. Bad thread from the start !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Straight away you can see how biased this site is with the posts so far!!

Just what if the report is true? Then what do you say?

I'm not asking the question to the OP... i'm asking the other posters

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I dunno. The title brought it to mind.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Delta this sound like Dejavu, remember when it was the propaganda that Bin Laden wanted to kill Bush and remember also when Saddam wanted to kill Bush daddy.

You know all this propaganda is starting to be recycle over and over again.

Hell without prof of anything we can be feed anything and be expected to believe it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Straight away you can see how biased this site is with the posts so far!!

Just what if the report is true? Then what do you say?

I'm not asking the question to the OP... i'm asking the other posters

I say great if its true, show us the proof, don't just make claims. It doesnt change that OBL should have been put on trial.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
We kill 1 terrorist and the world celabrates.

Meanwhile, the first revenge attack for the bin Laden raid has killed 80 outside a military training center in Pakistan

Was 1 terrorist worth the lives of those innocent 80 people, and this is only the begining.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
This story is the biggest load of B*llsh*t ever. Bad thread from the start !

What part of this article is "B*llsh*t"?

Feel free to name your own sources that would dispute that Bin Laden would have liked to take out an American President (Bush or Obama).

I know, I know...Bin Laden was a good guy who was in no way behind 9/11...it was actually Bush and Cheney...but given that TPTB have been out to get him for 10 years, why wouldn't he want to try to get them before they got him?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Well taking into consideration that is nothing but here say from Bin Laden saga to the pony show assassination its hard to believe what is comes from the mouth of the corporate whores we call government in this nation.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
We kill 1 terrorist and the world celabrates.

Meanwhile, the first revenge attack for the bin Laden raid has killed 80 outside a military training center in Pakistan

Was 1 terrorist worth the lives of those innocent 80 people, and this is only the begining.

Order out of chaos
it's all strategy.
man... we're in for another fun year..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This will backfire on the White House just as sure as anything else; are they trying to get us to sympathize with Bin Laden? I mean, get real, who hasn't thought this same thing?

Now don't get all Homeland on me, I am incapable of doing anything of the sorts and obviously so was Bin Laden! Otherwise why is Ubama about ready to finish four years of Promised Lies and pretending to be a President!

I would have been more upset if it was a journal about his fantasies over Hillary!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OP please do not post articles from the Onion in BAN.

Oh wait....... My bad

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Well, let's see...this one terrorist was responsible for the deaths of, depending on how you want to count, 10,000 + innocent people (in America, Kenya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan). He was a psycho mass murderer who needed to be put down.

The further "innocent 80 people" were killed by supporters of this psycho...who have now committed yet another atrocity in his name.

Would you have us let murderers, rapists, etc. off scot-free lest others of their ilk commit additional acts of violence in protest of their kind being brought to justice?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
one million pages of data?!?! LMAO
thats just an excuse to release more false information/ false plans over time because "its took so long to go through". Next it will be "Osama planned to bomb the empire state building"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Yeah like that isn't staged by other ex-CIA members. TPTB really want more war to lend even more money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join