It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Great effort in compiling all that information OP. The insights presented are not only valid, they will prove relevant to this generation.

Although many may yet understand, it will all 'unveil' and the Great Deception WILL greatly deceive as is well evidenced by the first round of replies here.

Peace and Blessings to All.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
pretty good theories here, not sure how much is true though. It was a good read non the less, soon we will find out the whole truth though. lets wait and see

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Amen. I don't want to sound like a false prophet, so it's still a theory. We're prepared this way, and if nothing happens, well, I did my best to understand the events happening around us.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I agree that UFOs are nothing more than the deception of the devil & his minions. Sometimes they can manifest wholely into our physical realm as physical beings and/or objects, and just as easily go back into the inter-spirit dimension.

My other posts here give some info and links on the Nephilim. They deal with a young earth, 6000 year, Biblical view. Nimrod became as a being similar to a Nephilim, ruling the entire earth after the flood of Noah.

Reply 1 to Nephilim

Reply 2 to Nephilim

A video link that speaks more directly to your topic is from Chuck Missler, below here.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The great deception is the doctrine of the rapture. Many who think they will be taken out will loose their faith the great falling away, because they will turn their backs on God during the great tribulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join