It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm not great at putting everything together. But I hope you are able to understand what I'm saying. All sort of things crossed my mind while writing this, so it may feel a bit weird at points. However, I believe the big picture is clear as day. This post also includes information from Wikipedia, but the main source is the Bible. Also I don't know where to put this. It's about religion, but also about ET/UFO. I hope a moderator knows.

Dearest of friends,

Get your cup of coffee, I hope this will be the game changer. I hope you - as a skeptic, christian, Muslim, abductee or whatever is between- will open your eyes, be wary and have faith.

The bible. The truth for some, lies for others. It's core is the sacrifice of God in the form of his son. Jesus Christ. God loved us so much that he sent his only son to save us. By dying on the cross, we are saved. After the creation of man, man turned against God. We were made in his own image, almost perfect, but we choose to sin. God gave us free will, and eventually (I still don't understand, as God can foresee things) we turned against him. But He loved us so much, that he allowed the biggest sacrifice imaginable by sending his only son. Through his blood, we are free. Our "curse" is mortality, but our love for God (altough we are all sinners) gives us eternal life. A life full of joy, and without pain. There will be no evil. What is evil, what is sin, and why can't we find the happiness we seek in our lives? What things must come to pass? It started with a rebellion.

Angels, Messengers of peace/Harbingers of deception.

People often call God a sadist. "He knew we would eat from the tree!". Saying such things is a sign of not fully understanding what's written in the bible, of what came before. God created angels (his social workers, to keep it simple) to assist him. They are messengers, assisting God with various tasks like protecting people from danger (You probably have heard from occasions where people were miraculously saved from danger. A car accident, or assistance from a friendly man who suddenly disappears). In such a case, God sends an angel to protect a person from harm. We do not know when they were created, but we do know that they are eternal. They stand between God and men. Angels have a free will, just like men. God didn't create robots.

Now it gets interesting.

Satan.

en.wikipedia.org...

Satan, or "the accuser", devil, Lucifer, the (ancient) serpent (for -in the form of a snake- deceiving Eve in paradise), the dragon, the great deceiver, the god of this world and other names is the bad guy, the challenger of our faith in Jesus Christ. He is the angel who rebelled against God. His ultimate goal is leading people away from God, in any way possible. Every person has a weakness which gives him possibilities. Before his insurrection, he was among the highest angels and the "brightest in the sky". His pride was the reason why he would not bow to God as all the other angels did, but sought to rule heaven himself (Ezekiel 28 - A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre). Reasons in particular could be: A refusal to bow down to mankind on the occasion of the creation of man, the culmination of a gradual distancing from God through use of free will, a declaration by God that all were to be subject to his Son, the Messiah or a disagreement about God's plan of salvation. This image of a war in heaven at the end of time became added to the story of a fall of Satan at the beginning of time, including not only Satan but other angels as well, in view of the phrase "the dragon and his angels". The number of angels involved was taken to be a third of the total number because Revelation 12:4 speaks of the dragon's tail casting a third of the stars of heaven to the earth, before the start of the "war in heaven" - Revelation 12:7. Is it one and the same account? I don't think so. Satan was cast out of heaven far before, or around the time of the creation of mankind and he will battle Jesus and

The book of Job tells us that Satan was a member of the divine council, "The sons of God" who are subservient to God. Many people didn't know this, but God charged Satan with the tempting of humans and reporting the results back to God. Job was blameless, he was a righteous person. Satan tries to deceive him, God gave him the authority to do so, because satan points out that Job is loyal because he has everything a man could ever want. Land, money, children etc. Still, Job keeps his faith, even when all is taken from him. In the end, God tells satan: "You have incited me against him, to destroy him for no reason." (Job 2:3)

The Fallen Angels

A fallen angel is an angel who has been exiled or banished from Heaven. Often such banishment is a punishment for disobeying or rebelling against God. The bible states one large account of the banishing of angels out of heaven. It comes from the book where most of the prophecies about the end of times are from: The Book of Revelation. Among its visions of things to come is one of "a great sign in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars", and of "another sign in heaven: a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems, whose tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth", and which unsuccessfully planned to devour the pregnant woman's child.

"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world – he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Gen. 6:1 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

The Nephilim are said to be the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men." Traditions about the Nephilim being the offspring of unions between angels and humans. The New American Bible commentary draws a parallel to the Epistle of Jude and the statements set forth in Genesis, suggesting that the Epistle refers implicitly to the paternity of Nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women. The footnotes of the Jerusalem Bible suggest that the Biblical author intended the Nephilim to be an "anecdote of a superhuman race". Genesis 6:4 implies that the Nephilim have inhabited the earth in at least two different time periods—in antediluvian times "and afterward." If the Nephilim were supernatural beings themselves, or at least the progeny of supernatural beings, it is possible that the "giants of Canaan" in Book of Numbers 13:33 were the direct descendants of the antediluvian Nephilim, or were fathered by the same supernatural parents. Examples of the Nephilim after the flood can be found throughout the bible.

Emim — the fearful ones
Rephaim — the dead ones
Anakim — the [long]-necked ones

Anakim (or Anakites) are the descendants of Anak, and dwelt in the south of Canaan, in the neighbourhood of Hebron. In the days of Abraham, they inhabited the region later known as Edom and Moab, east of the Jordan river. They are mentioned during the report of the spies about the inhabitants of the land of Canaan. The Book of Joshua states that Joshua finally expelled them from the land, excepting a remnant that found a refuge in the cities of Gaza, Gath, and Ashdod. The Philistine giant Goliath, whom David later encountered, was supposedly a descendant of the Anakim.

"The land, through which we have gone to spy it out, is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people that we saw in it are of great height. And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them."
—Numbers 13:32–33

Could it be that the flood was also to wipe this disgusting mix of humans and angels of the earth? Jesus could not be born out of such a bloodline. A plan by Satan? Noah was pure in his generations, and God told him to build an arc. That way, only the pure were saved. But afterwards, it happened again. Is it happening now?

To sum it up, and putting the UFO part into it:

I think it all ties together in this way: What we think are extraterrestrials, aliens, are in fact fallen angels. It is The Great Deception. and the church doesn't know/do anything. In the days of Noah, the fallen angels married human females and it created a disgusting off-spring. God was angered and very sad about this. It was so disgusting that only a total annihilation (the great flood) could solve this mess. Jesus said that in the end of times, it would be as in the days of Noah. This is a scary thing. You see, angels have certain powers. They can use it for good, and for evils. They have a free will too. Throughout history, angels appeared with a message of peace. "Don't be afraid" was the first thing they said (although people were a bit frightened at first). Satan and his fallen angel followers are different. They are angels, so they can travel through dimensions (angels would appear out of nothing, through a wall etc.) and it's clear they don't use it for any good. Satan is getting a lot of power in the end of times, and it seems to me that his time is now. Abduction story's are full of fear, almost like those beings (greys?) feed on it. In what is called 'the alien gospel', told by Blossom Goodchild. , Raëlians etc. 'they' were our creators, they come to tell us this, that we are genetically modified beings, modified by them, and that our religion is false. Yes, Jesus Christ existed, yes, He was a good man, but he didn't resurect. All these alien channelers tell us this and you'd almost believe them. They want us to think Jesus was not what we think (Jesus is the essention of Christianity!). Another interesting aspect is that those who've been abducted, and called for Jesus, were at peace immediately, never to see these beings again. Only Jesus seems to scare them (like the bible says about demons).

Why are there abductions? What are these stories about a breeding program about? Are they preparing for something? This stuff is not getting away, the church needs to wake up. But why the UFO's? Well, deception. It works, doesn't it? And then again, the abduction phenomenon to is too weird to believe, but it happens to often to be ignored.

2 Thessalonians 2:9: The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonder

Rev. 9/3: 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

If we go back into the original Greek scripture, it says: The root word of scorpion is: observer, watchman. Power is translated form "exousia", which means: power of choice, liberty of doing as one pleases, phisical and mental power, power of authority or influence and right of privelege. There is even more to it which deserves it's own topic I think. It talks about an authority over the earth. It aren't really scorpions but beings more powerful ("the watchers").

Translation is a hard and important thing if we look at the verse above, and this is still a possible explanation. Revelations has a lot of symbolism. This could be my wrong interpretation, though I'm sure there is a lot in English (or Dutch for me) translation that is translated in a literate way, an could thus be false.

The alien deception is what we should call this. Again, satan wants is to believe there are aliens and that Jesus didn't exist. The 'watchers' (as the book of Enoch describes the fallen ones) have power. Angels can be good and bad, they've got free will. Many will fall for the great deception. Mark my words: just when humanity needs a miracle (in the midst of earthquakes, a nuclear war, total chaos), a saviour, he (the false one) will come. He and they will present themselves as the saviours of mankind. Possible as our creators. Watch for false signs and wonders people. He'll come as an angel of light (We all know the space brothers story, the Galactic Federation of Light). Look at all the UFO's, orbs. It's all in progress and It seems it's getting bigger and bigger. Also, does anyone know about the FBI vault documents speaking of beings from other dimensions? Sounds to good to be true, though I've seen it pass here on ATS.

"For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24 (NKJV)

"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." Luke 21:26

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned " 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

It's essential to post a description of the Book of Enoch. Enoch travelled the heavens and was given knowledge about angelic hierarchies.

"The introduction to the Book of Enoch tells us that Enoch is "a just man, whose eyes were opened by God so that he saw a vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the sons of God showed to me, and from them I heard everything, and I knew what I saw, but [these things that I saw will] not [come to pass] for this generation, but for a generation that has yet to come."

It discusses God coming to Earth on Mount Sinai with His hosts to pass judgement on mankind. It also tells us about the luminaries rising and setting in the order and in their own time and never change.
"Observe and see how (in the winter) all the trees seem as though they had withered and shed all their leaves, except fourteen trees, which do not lose their foliage but retain the old foliage from two to three years till the new comes."

How all things are ordained by God and take place in his own time. The sinners shall perish and the great and the good shall live on in light, joy and peace.
"And all His works go on thus from year to year for ever, and all the tasks which they accomplish for Him, and their tasks change not, but according as God hath ordained so is it done."

The first section of the book depicts the interaction of the fallen angels with mankind; Sêmîazâz compels the other 199 fallen angels to take human wives to "beget us children".
"And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it."

The names of the leaders are given as "Samyaza (Shemyazaz), their leader, Araqiel, Râmêêl, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Dânêl, Chazaqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Batariel, Bezaliel, Ananiel, Zaqiel, Shamsiel, Satariel, Turiel, Yomiel, Sariel."

This results in the creation of the Nephilim (Genesis) or Anakim/Anak (Giants) as they are described in the book:
"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells[62]: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood."

It also discusses the teaching of humans by the fallen angels chiefly Azâzêl:
"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, taught astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon."

Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel appeal to God to judge the inhabitants of the world and the fallen angels. Uriel is then sent by God to tell Noah of the coming apocalypse and what he needs to do.
"Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spoke, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world."

God commands Raphael to imprison Azâzêl:
"the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl (Gods Kettle/Crucible/Cauldron), and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin."

God gave Gabriel instructions concerning the Nephilim and the imprisonment of the fallen angels:
"And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle"

Some,[citation needed] including R.H. Charles, suggest that 'biters' should read 'bastards' but the name is so unusual that some[citation needed] believe that the implication that's made by the reading of 'biters' is more or less correct.

The Lord commands Michael to bind the fallen angels.
"And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations." (Wikipedia)

This book is not included in the bible (too in depth? Not essential to christianity?) but it's authenticity is not doubted. A small part of this book is quoted in the New Testament, and the people of that time were familiar with it.

I also encourage all of you to watch and listen to interviews with L.A. Marzulli on youtube or on his website and blog (www.lamarzulli.net). He's an expert at the Nephilim/Great deception subject. I can also recommend Chuck Missler and Joe Jordan.

"Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near." Revelation 1:3

www.ustream.tv... (you can skip the singing) - L.A. Marzulli on the middle east and UFO's.

edit on 13-5-2011 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This doesn't seem to belong in the UFO category to me...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

try again dont think this has anything to do with ufos

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Agreed , seems more suitable for one of the Religion boards

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

What the F8@# ?

dood I'm not reading thru
all that mess ... only to be subject
to a boobtube add selling DVD's
from some cable tv program

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Dude, the bible is a book of stories. You'd have more luck drawing conclusions from a superman comic.

This thread belongs in the "i'm a religious nutter" forum...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
to the replies above - READ the dammed OP not just skim it - he claims that alleged aliens / UFOs are " really " a tool of satan - he is a religious nutter - but at least he is attempting to skew religion to the UFO topic - or vice-seversa

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Same old, same old. Intelligent beings from another world labeled as something humans made up, or was made up for them. This is why I think a great many will not be rescued, they think anything from outer space is automatically a demon or fallen angel. This post does belong in the religion threads. Mods?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
to the replies above - READ the dammed OP not just skim it - he claims that alleged aliens / UFOs are " really " a tool of satan - he is a religious nutter - but at least he is attempting to skew religion to the UFO topic - or vice-seversa

In other words, he's claiming that things unconfirmed are the tools of a fictional character. No further reading required...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would agree with the exact opposite of what you say.

What we think are extraterrestrials, aliens, are in fact fallen angels.

What we think are angels and gods where actually aliens.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

S&F Very well written...I've felt the same way for a few years now and Chuck Missler opened my eyes. Just wondering is there any scripture that describes what the Emim, Rephaim look like?? What supernatural powers they had?? The Anakim obviously had supernatural strength and height as described in the scriptures I've seen.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

NO!

You can read it again for me

My times to valuable

I'm busy trying skew the winning lottery numbers

to my ticket

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Thank you! As far as I know, the bible only describes them as giants, and they had to be killed. The book of Enoch goes more in depth on the fallen angels. It tells how they teached witchery and how to make swords (swords are a typical trait of angels. Angels existed before the creation of man, so we were not meant to have these tools I think).

Numbers 13

26 They came back to Moses and Aaron and the whole Israelite community at Kadesh in the Desert of Paran. There they reported to them and to the whole assembly and showed them the fruit of the land. 27 They gave Moses this account: “We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit. 28 But the people who live there are powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there. 29 The Amalekites live in the Negev; the Hittites, Jebusites and Amorites live in the hill country; and the Canaanites live near the sea and along the Jordan.” 30 Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.” 31 But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can’t attack those people; they are stronger than we are.” 32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, “The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them.”

Description of the book of Enoch:

"The introduction to the Book of Enoch tells us that Enoch is "a just man, whose eyes were opened by God so that he saw a vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the sons of God showed to me, and from them I heard everything, and I knew what I saw, but [these things that I saw will] not [come to pass] for this generation, but for a generation that has yet to come."

It discusses God coming to Earth on Mount Sinai with His hosts to pass judgement on mankind. It also tells us about the luminaries rising and setting in the order and in their own time and never change.
"Observe and see how (in the winter) all the trees seem as though they had withered and shed all their leaves, except fourteen trees, which do not lose their foliage but retain the old foliage from two to three years till the new comes."

How all things are ordained by God and take place in his own time. The sinners shall perish and the great and the good shall live on in light, joy and peace.
"And all His works go on thus from year to year for ever, and all the tasks which they accomplish for Him, and their tasks change not, but according as God hath ordained so is it done."

The first section of the book depicts the interaction of the fallen angels with mankind; Sêmîazâz compels the other 199 fallen angels to take human wives to "beget us children".
"And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.'. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it."

The names of the leaders are given as "Samyaza (Shemyazaz), their leader, Araqiel, Râmêêl, Kokabiel, Tamiel, Ramiel, Dânêl, Chazaqiel, Baraqiel, Asael, Armaros, Batariel, Bezaliel, Ananiel, Zaqiel, Shamsiel, Satariel, Turiel, Yomiel, Sariel."

This results in the creation of the Nephilim (Genesis) or Anakim/Anak (Giants) as they are described in the book:
"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells[62]: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood."

It also discusses the teaching of humans by the fallen angels chiefly Azâzêl:
"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, taught astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun, and Sariêl the course of the moon."

Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel appeal to God to judge the inhabitants of the world and the fallen angels. Uriel is then sent by God to tell Noah of the coming apocalypse and what he needs to do.
"Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spoke, and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech, and said to him: Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!" and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. And now instruct him that he may escape and his seed may be preserved for all the generations of the world."

God commands Raphael to imprison Azâzêl:
"the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl (Gods Kettle/Crucible/Cauldron), and cast him therein. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azâzêl: to him ascribe all sin."

God gave Gabriel instructions concerning the Nephilim and the imprisonment of the fallen angels:
"And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle"
Some,[citation needed] including R.H. Charles, suggest that 'biters' should read 'bastards' but the name is so unusual that some[citation needed] believe that the implication that's made by the reading of 'biters' is more or less correct.

The Lord commands Michael to bind the fallen angels.
"And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations." (Wikipedia)

This book is not included in the bible (too in depth? Not essential to christianity?) but it's authenticity is not doubted. A small part of this book is quoted in the New Testament, and the people of that time were familiar with it.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

Wow thank you so much for the explanation!! I've heard much about the Book of Enoch but I never had a chance to read it. I appreciate the summary posted
SO do you think these guys are locked away somewhere on earth or in a different dimension?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Very well written, but you are very knowledgable on the subject. I haven't read WeZet all of your opening post yet, or your last post, just some. S&F and bump for your thread. Well done. I will post these videos to yours.

Nephilim deception part 1 - Truth of the Alien abduction Phenomenon

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I applaud your efforts and hopefully your message will ring true for a few .. but dont expect a mass conversion. You will come under heavy fire, but its ok.... When you are close to the truth of the matter is when you'll meet the most resistance. This is not the answer people want to hear... it doesn't fit into their cookie cutter paradigms. People want tangible, nuts and bolts craft and bodies to examine, touch, SEE.. in order for them to believe. Its human nature and I was of the same camp when beginning my search for the answers.

The actual unidentified object I saw (from 20-25 feet away) appeared to be just that, an actual,physical craft. It appeared to be a highly polished chrome, in the shape of what i can only describe as a "crescent moon" approximately 75 feet across, and 12-15 feet thick. There were no visible doors, windows, seams, panels or rivets.. it appeared as if it was stamped out of a solid piece of silver... no lights on it at all, but the entire thing was enveloped in what I can only describe as a green glow.. very opaque, the object was clearly reflecting the light and shadows of the surrounding environment... which led me to the conclusion that it had to be "nuts and bolts".. it was physically there!

Now here's where it gets dicey.. at the time of the sighting, my girlfriend and I were driving to work, time: 4:30 am... this "object" is hovering directly over the tree line on the left side of the road.. and starts slowly.. and I mean slowly hovering across the road. I stop the car almost directly under it and we just stared.. NO ****in WAY.. is all I could say.. over and over. I was awe struck (to put it lightly). I turned off the car (the object did not interfere with the vehicle in any way as some people report, maybe because I shut it down.. I dont know) I wanted to hear what kind of noise this thing made and I opened my door and got out and just stood there, watching.. my jaw on the ground. I was actually excited! I wasn't scared in the least.. I was like 'wow this is so freakin cool' This thing made NO SOUND.. but you could feel a vibration in your chest, like bass from a concert.. it was a truly amazing encounter. So here I am in all my excitement thinkin 'wow, that was just straight up, the most amazing thing I have ever seen'... and as this "object" slowly disappeared over the trees on the right side of the road... I distinctly felt someone or something project into my mind "we could just crush you like an insect"... WHA!?? Ok, that wasnt cool at all!!

I was happy, not scared..excited to be exact and BAM! The feeling of utter hatred accompanied by those words sent me reeling~! I know this is hard for some of you to take.. I dont understand it myself. Ive been a member here for a long time and have some very close friends here and I have no interest in coming off like some flakey ufo-geek but this is EXACTLY how it happened.. high strangeness and all. So, other than the extreme feeling of dread given to me at the end of this sighting my curiosity was peaked.. thus began my 'quest' for the truth.

This sighting is what prompted me to look into this circus, that is now UFOLOGY...

Now keeping in mind, I start my "search for the answers"... admittedly biased by my personal sighting. My perception at the time was it was a physical craft, as it may have been. Honestly.. up until the end of the sighting I thought it was something we made! I thought we were seeing some new tech from our gov.! Until I got out and really examined this thing.. no doors, windows.. lights, nothing. No markings that I could see or insignia's. There weren't even any seams in the bottom or panels where landing gear should be.. smooth as a baby's bottom. As I noticed more and more, or should I say.. the lack or absence of these details, not to mention the green glow all over this thing.. my opinion started slowly shifting to what I am looking at.. I still dont know what it was.. and sadly with all my research I found that the "object" I saw is not typical. It wasnt a disc.. it wasnt a triangle... it was not an oval or egg shape... the closest thing Ive found to it... was an artist rendering done for Kennth Arnold back in 1947-48!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78ec8e355064.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, so I prefaced all that to say.. when I started looking into this enigma about 17 years ago, I was convinced that this was a "nuts and bolts" deal. Although I didnt/dont subscribe to the "ET theory" (i am a skeptic by nature) in the sense I have never seen an "alien" therefore find it exceedingly difficult to swallow. I have seen a lot of Aerial Phenomena.. so there is something.. just what it is is yet to be determined. As my research started stretching into the decade mark.. I noticed a pattern. I looked into the findings of J. Allen Hynek and

Hyneks view changed as well as reports of "high strangeness" seemed to accompany many of the sightings he investigated..

Late in his life, Hynek was critical of the popular extraterrestrial hypothesis, and began expressing his doubts to theories that UFOs were physical spacecraft from other planets. As Hynek himself said in October 1976: "I have come to support less and less the idea that UFOs are 'nuts and bolts' spacecrafts from other worlds. There are just too many things going against this theory. To me, it seems ridiculous that super intelligences would travel great distances to do relatively stupid things like stop cars, collect soil samples, and frighten people. I think we must begin to re-examine the evidence. We must begin to look closer to home."[7][8]

Another investigator Jacques Vallée and co-author on a few occasions came to a similar conclusion:

Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Now.. you throw in another group.. mankind, to confuse the whole mess...

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analysed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallee states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

Wise words...
Its no wonder why people in this and other forums are pulling their own hair out as well as the hair of other researchers!! The truth becomes so convoluted.. is almost impossible to discern. But we can get close... now remember, going into this I felt we were dealing with Black-ops tech or possibly... extra terrestrial- intelligences.. what my research has found for me was quite un-expected and the reason for this post. It could very well be several things at once and this I believe is by design.

Sorry to be so long winded... but its important that people actually take into consideration all evidence and hypothesizes.. and not arbitrarily dismiss them because they do not fit into their personal religious beliefs.. so I'll stand with your OP... I feel this is as uncomfortably close to the truth as we're going to get folks.... my opinion, like it or not.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

post by ignorant_ape
but at least he is attempting to skew religion to the UFO topic - or vice-seversa

Like that hasn't been done a to death just recently , with all the are ET's fallen angel threads .

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Revelation tells us that satan gets more power towards the end (if he's locked at this moment? Partly, he knows his time is short and there is work to do. The pieces are set, but still it's unclear to me). Matth 24:22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." He is working, but will be locked when Jesus will bring a 1000 year period of peace, all will know him. On purpose, God wil release satan, to show how soon we've forgotten him. This way, we will know that only God can bring peace and happiness. I don't know if it will be 1000 years in fact, it could be symbolic. But Armageddon will show the good guys from the bad guys, and he wil lbe fully active at that moment.

The (fallen) angels travel between dimensions. They can manifest themselves, it is their ability. Manifestin in UFO's is a perfect disguise I think. It all comes back in UFO stories. Suddenly, the craft disappears at high speed. Pfzoef, into nothing.

@Alter-Ego: What a bizarre story! Do or did you believe they could crush you? Almost everyone would believe such a voice. In the end, God has control over life and death, I don't think he would allow it, but he would allow them saying it. Manipulation and illusion are the tools of the enemy. Deception. The theory you describe is also very interesting. I've got the feeling it points to something interdimensional. It has all the traits.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WeZet

@Alter-Ego: What a bizarre story! Do or did you believe they could crush you? Almost everyone would believe such a voice. In the end, God has control over life and death, I don't think he would allow it, but he would allow them saying it. Manipulation and illusion are the tools of the enemy. Deception. The theory you describe is also very interesting. I've got the feeling it points to something interdimensional. It has all the traits.

To answer your question, no I didnt fear for my life. Its hard to explain.. it wasnt a direct threat, more of a passing comment but projected with what I can only describe as pure hatred... which really caught me off guard. I was excited about seeing this thing. It was incredible looking. I felt like I was privileged to see this..and then almost as clear as someone standing next to you, those words came into my head. Truth be told.. I was thinking this was a prototype military craft.. until that happened. Whats hard to convey in written (or typed) word... is the "feeling" that accompanied the statement. Just pure hate.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
WeZet, you did a very good job of creating this thread.
The Angel Hierarchies are necessary to understand and I've learned more by reading it. No wonder people will be decieved by this situation which is coming soon. They will not understand the gravity of the things they will see. With a little education and a warning a few will get the message intended.

You should become a Pastor, or get a Theology/Psychology degree for sure, you'd be good at it. Peace and Blessings to you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join