It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recording ongoing prophecies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Since a year or two the ammount of prophecies and predictions is increasing at an unprecedented rate mainly due to 2012.

What i'm trying to do here, is take an objective view at all of them, record them with their expiration dates and cumulate the result.
My goal is to calculate the % of true prophecies and predictions.
I know some will say "Dont waste your time, you I'll end up empty handed" or "Check this out! We are being invade, Mulder were right."
but ithink if we keep a good dose of objectivity we can end up with interesting results.

Ill try to update the results on a weekly basis starting.. now may 13.

since my browser is old and rubbish ill reserve the next 3 threads spot for pending prophecies and predictions and to keep the info on the 1st page by editing. I hope the Mods are ok with it and if you have any request dont hesitate to ask.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
(reserved)

link   
(reserved)

link   
re(reserved)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well it couldn't hurt.

here are some for you:

may 21 the rapture/ end of the world
21 nov 2012 end of the world(again)/paradigm shift

not much time now but i guess there tons.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Information regarding dreams of a possible coming comet and what it may mean for life on Earth.
Coming Comet / Celestial event

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yep don't worry 2012 and comet elenin or nibiru or planet x will be on top of the list.
About 2012 the "official" timeframe is 21 november or december?
and for Elenin ill do my homework but i think its around september and october we gonna be set about it, maybe earlier, if those astronomers can stop speculating.

@dreaming minds: i've watched your youtube video and i must say that theres a few things i feel that are in touch with what you say. I cant only feel, since i dont dream. Well, i dream but never remember i guess.

thx for contributing.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eagleeye2

if ther was a comet that big dont you think we could see it now

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This one is old but supposedly should becoming to pass.. The Prohecy of the Popes by St Malachy.. Its not one u hear about a whole lot but one worth looking into..

en.wikipedia.org...

you can google it and find much more..

Awesome thread!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
@ John 1287
I guess so, but still, i'm not here to question the validity of a prediction, just to record it.

@ Havoc 2016
Noted. thx

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There's the guy that thinks December 21, 2012 isn't the end of the mayan calender but rather october 28th, 2011.
I saw a video with a remote viewer who thinks there will be a problem with the ISS tomorow, may 14th, 2011.
he also saw a big earthquake in Italy within 2-3 months of March 15th. So march 15th-June 15th. He also mentioned severe droughts in Europe this summer.

top topics

join