It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozweatherman "That looks like no weatherballoon I've ever seen" The Boomerang UFO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am still watching the video. I am far from a debunker.

Just something about the way it has been editted seems fake.

So much pixelation. Also the first 20 seconds seem to be the only thing worth watching it for.

This is all just IMO. But from my perspective it appears fake. I will do more research into it later tonnight or tomorrow.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sorry can't tell a damn thing from the video clip, being all cut up, paused and re-winded got me disinterested.
Just show the vid as is and we can pause and rewind it.

"A" for effort but the video is just ho hum in the end.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The is the object that is still unknown. Yes the footage is beyond terrible, which almost makes it more plausible......top right hand corner first 20 seconds
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dee39ff6c55c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I had a hard time with the dodgy video, to gauge and judge an apparent relative speed. Very difficult.

That still frame, though....can most assuredly be seen as *unique* compared to known conventional airplanes.

Two things occur to me:

• Lighter than air vehicle, possibly under shrouds of secret ops;

• An unconventional airplane, of the "flying wing" variety. Also a "black" project.

Those two are by no means all-inclusive, just first impressions.

The velocity, in air and over the ground, which is difficult to observe from the video, is key. LTA will usually have very slow speeds, in the air. An *all-wing* type will probably behave much like any other airplane.

I thought I had heard of possible V-shaped 'blimps'...maybe was in this thread? So many threads, on ATS, they sometimes blend together....(eta: OH, yes...page 1, JJdoggie's post....saw that one, so I'm inclined in that direction, at this point).

One more thing....the location? Knowing that, and the airspace rules for that jurisdiction will be useful....

edit on Wed 18 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

• new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join