It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
God is still calling you from everywhere
From within
Listen
Feel it resonate

Be here now
Bow for God
Out of love and respect

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by gabby2011

If there is a loving God,I'm sure he would understand why I struggle with the concepts in the bible, and with the way I see things now

what don't you understand, perhaps i can help

It is true that God undertands both of those things....It is you that doesnt understand why and how you are confused.

(smiles) hmmm..yes I would say I am confused with myself often,and wonder why I feel what I do.

I so do want to believe in a higher being,that judges wisely ,with great compassion,and inspires humans to live a meaningful life, with the promise of an after life that is free of horror and pain,caused by twisted minds and souls. But at the same time,I struggle with a higher being that has power to stop some terrible atrocities against innocent victims,especially children, but chooses not to.

So to answer your question again,I find God confusing,as well as finding myself and other humans confusing.
I think that many are confused by this loving God, and how He chooses to not answer prayers for some, but seems to answer for others.

It breaks my heart when I see people say..look what the Lord did for us, He inspired someone to give us a new car..but yet there is some mother out there desperatley praying for an innocent child of hers, that has been abducted, and her prayers seem to go unanswered.

I think I have a right to be confused.

edit on 16-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Confusion can sometimes be a great palce to be
To break the box
Box of fear, anger and the illusion of knowing how it all is, we sometimes have to enter into confusion.
Feeling the illusory nature of the walls of the box, the images of the illusion that we for so long have thought was solid.
Confusion is the part where reality blend in, the voice of the soul starts to call you from within, the voice of God, thus burning trough all the layers of illusion...
In a way we have to die, to be reborn into reality, like the shaman's journey.
Confusion is starting to die into another level of awareness
Reality

love and respect

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by laffoe

God is sad.
We have forgot him
I made this thread to remember
Well I'm sorry, but this thread did nothing to help me hear this supposed voice in my head. Do you mean a literal voice, or is it a metaphor for the "essence" within? I don't feel empty or lonely without this supposed connection you talk of, and I honestly think it's sad weak people that reach towards this invisible entity, yet deny their own divinity and spiritual essence, concluding life is meaningless without some sort of God watching over them, giving them meaning, giving them that special feeling they can't achieve via any other means but deceiving themselves, whilst at the same time trying to help others whom they claim are lacking that "something", when in reality their outlook completely hinges on their own perceptions. Have a good day.

You cannot hear Jesus talking to your heart because you cannot open your heart and listen to him. Its not your fault, many people cannot let go of this world or let go of themselves and dare to believe in what they cannot see. People reach out to the Lord for hope, when they have none because hope is the second greatest gift, the first greatest gift is salvation. You cannot say he does not exist, when men and women who are so sad and lonely are at their last end and contemplate suicide.

I knew a man once who was in dire straights. He was a wreck emotionally, his wife left him for another man, and took his kids away. He fell into the bottle and could not get out and he was filled with sorrow and ended up losing his job. It seemed like nothing was going his way, so he bought a pistol and rented a hotel room and sat down on the bed and cried his heart out. As he put the pistol to his head he thought "why not? i have nothing left to live for", and just before he squeezed the trigger he saw a Holy Bible that a gideon had left ontop of the night stand next to him. He put the pistol down and began to read the first page that fell open which had been about Jesus and how he had been beaten unrecognizeable, laughed at and ostrasized and ended his life being nailed to a cross to die for the sins of all mankind and was raised on the 3rd day from the dead. This man read about how if you believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross for your sins and rose on the 3rd day, you do not have to die the second death, but have eternal life. He began to pray. A man who had never gone to a church in his entire life, or been witnessed to about the Lord began to pray. He asked Jesus to forgive him of his sins, and to come into his life. This man had found the Lord by himself, at the precise moment he had nothing left and wanted to die. Jesus spoke to his heart, and forgave him of his sins. He didn't get his old life back, but he got a new life instead. He dedicated his life to the Lord and became an evangelist, traveling across the U.S. seeking out people the Lord commanded him to find. People like him who had been lost in darkness and despair and wanted to kill themselves.

This is the power of Jesus Christ. To be able to find lost men, who want nothing more than to die and end their pain. He finds them, and forgives them, and loves them when they have no one else. He knew you before you were ever born and he loved you then and loves you always. Jesus is God, he is immanu'el "God whom walked amoung us" he made the world, but was not of the world, and the world knew him not and he is the King.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Exactly!
Thank-you for sharing...
The Lord and the Christ are always calling out for us, and always there
no matter how deep we sink or how dark it gets
We just need to listen, take that honest leap of faith
Let go of all our prejudices creating this simulation
God is right here, within your heart while u r reading these exact words
That be the truth
The truth that'll set you free
Thank-you

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
reply to post by laffoe

Well I'm sad that God didn't do # for me or my family in hour deepest darkest hours so too bad for him.

I guess God doesn't like me.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

I am sorry you and your loved ones had that experience of God not being there
For what its worth i'll share something with you:
For many years i travelled in the darkness, cursing life, cursing everything, even God
At a point, somehow, hope was induced to me, i started to wake up, once again, having been away from home for so long, running from my own fears and angers, running from myself
I stopped
Hope grew
And God came
And then i realized He had always been there... i was just to busy running or hiding to see
I wish all the best for you, right here from my heart
I know that you are amazing
That you have a eternal soul
Thankyou for being here

Love and respect
(feel free to u2u me if u have any questions or just want to share)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by JudasIscariot

Be nice people, or is that something atheists find difficult to do? You really didn't have any reason to click on this thread other than to be cruel.

It's not creul to question the widespread teachings of ignorance and intolerance, it's kind.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drgrantdiz

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by JudasIscariot

Be nice people, or is that something atheists find difficult to do? You really didn't have any reason to click on this thread other than to be cruel.

It's not creul to question the widespread teachings of ignorance and intolerance, it's kind.

Peace be with you
Whatever truth we find
Still
Nothing
Really
Seperate us from eachother
All our hearts
Still the same

Why use concepts to make distance between each others
Why not just be
Now

Lots of love to ya'