It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD is sad... please listen to this my Brothers and Sisters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Threads like these warm my heart. It's so good to see people awakening and realizing that borders don't exist in the kingdom, nor do factions, and the kingdom is within you and it is outside of you. We are all apart of the One single force; vibration; consciousness; light; love; that breathed life into everything as a way to experience all things imaginable. God is on a never ending quest to experience the universes he creates, and we are all walking thoughts, memories, etc., within that mind, body, and spirit (Trinity) of God. This is why we suffer sometimes, and this is why we have free will -- it is all necessary for wisdom and knowledge.

As for sadness: God is the ultimate force of Love, and he does not feel sadness except through his creations by the ways of empathy. Yes, while in these bodies, most of us are disconnected from him like in the story of Adam and Eve where we "fell from paradise" to live in this world. But He knows that ultimately we all return to him when we "pass over to the other side", in which case we live within his heavenly realms until we are ready to be sent back into this physical plane for more experiences and knowledge. But for those who are more knowing: they get to remain in the kingdom much longer than most others, perhaps even for eternity - this was the point of religions (specifically ones like Buddhism and [Gnostic] Christianity): to bring the kingdom down here, embrace the awesome power of love, and to live in the light of the Spirit -- free from earthly attachments and "animal" (the "Beast" in Revelations) imperfection. When one embraces the truth and is knowing, he/she walks with God. There's no telling how many times you lived and died here on this Earth or any other world out there, or how many more times you will until you accept this knowledge.

Many Christians, for example, sit and wait for the kingdom of God and expect it to magically appear in the sky or something. How wrong are you? As it was said, "the kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you." So... come and see, because when you see and know it is within you, you will see and know it is also outside of you.
Don't sit around and wait, rather, seek within yourself because the answers are inside of you.

Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

Cheers.
edit on 13/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I really wish all these god-loving religious types would quit trying to stuff their bloated claims of eternal love and salvation down peoples throats. You want to love and worship god? Be my guest, just don’t invite me. I’ve made up my mind and nothing you or anyone else ever tells me is going to change that. If I were you’re god, I’d be sad too. I’d be sad at how pathetic this world has become. I'd be sad at how many innocent people have been killed in my name. I'd be sad at how currupt my churches have become. I'd be sad at how many people wasted the life I gave them by denying it's greeatest pleasures. But you know what, unlike your god, I would do something about it.
edit on 5/13/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by MJZoo
God must be pretty weak if he feels any emotion at all, IMO.

To feel no emotion is a lot weaker than dealing with emotions.

So God isn't immune to the woes of human emotion? Maybe he needs some anti-depressants if he is so sad. Or, if God is a woman, does she get PMS?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
to attack something that made u able to attack in the first place, something just doesent seem right about it . my heart is with the one source of my power. wanna call it big bang or g-d or whatever u choose, i send it my
love

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by laffoe

God is very sad. He/she/it, the unnamable has never deserted anyone, never. Yet they have all turned their backs on him, it really is amazing, no wonder the world is viewed as tragic.
What you have written is beautiful.
You speak the truth.
There is beauty everywhere and i have been wondering why i keep coming to ats, there is so much abuse and violence here in the form of ridicule, i don't think it is of any benefit.
I know you know god and you don't need to believe in him.
It is such a releif, it is salvation when you are liberated from the world. When it is known that 'god' is taking care of everything and you can sit back and enjoy the ride.

Well spoken. Why do we come back here to ATS.
Could it be we seek something, a deeper connection, something genuine?
Have you ever thought of that tptb, Illuminati and such (those we seek to reviel) are just as much slaves as we are?
Time has come to be free!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My sadness is hollow, sometimes I resent myself, guilt, and ironically injustice. However, when I seek solice with God, he simply tells me that there is still more work to do.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Thank-you my loved friend.
Makes me truly happy to hear from you.
Yes we are connected trough the inner voice.
We shall rejoice.
Lets throw a party

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ExPostFacto

My friend, while I can "feel" your joy, you need to understand that you belong in a church preaching, no here, this ATS and is after all a conspiracy site and your thread will not be taken very seriously.

Thanks for the advice my friend.
This is indeed a denying of ignorance.
This is not for a specific church, this is for all.
This is about what connects us.
This is about what is behind all the mist and forgetfulness.
This is for you

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

Thank-you! Bless us all.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Any "god" worthy of the label couldn't be "sad".

Of course, if he's the one responsible for this mess, then maybe he should be!

Surely, God has no limitations and therefore, can be or feel anything God wants.

And the creation is good, it's we who mess up, no need to blame God, how pathetic.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Well I'm sad that God didn't do # for me or my family in hour deepest darkest hours so too bad for him.

I guess God doesn't like me.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Any "god" worthy of the label couldn't be "sad".

Of course, if he's the one responsible for this mess, then maybe he should be!

Who makes this mess?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Thank-you Brother (?)
Share you hopes, may more of us wake up!
Loved the music

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Thank you Op ,
it was just beautiful and simple

In my opinion you are right
God is sad

Thank-you so much my friend

Think by you and all the other beautiful and loving people gathering
we might have cured his sadness.
ATS may seem a small point in this world, but might have a greater impact
on the collective consciousness

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
reply to post by laffoe

I have been in touch with God( not really but have been getting updates from him via my iphone and facebook). Trust me. During today's meal he kept telling me that we need to change. He was so pale and was a bit disappointed towards Americans. He didn't like those who were after Obama's BC. He was never comfortable with B.C you know..he wants us to forget about B.C and start living in A.D.

Other than that he was doing so great. Had some nice cakes that I prepared. Bought him some fish fry which he liked so much. After the meal, we took a small nap in the living room. When I woke up, he was out playing Golf. He worried so much about the Tiger scandal. He wanted to forgive him anywayz. But he kept on telling me that on May 21st, he is gonna break loose. It was supposed to happen on March 15th..never mind. Come October, we are in for a suprise gift from him. We all need to get our act together before the *#%$ hits the table fan and ping pongs on the wall lamp and finally settles on our face.

Cracked me up
totally
you rock

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Amen_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

You come with love and genuineness and for that I thank you. If you speak of God as a deity or in dogma than I cannot join you. In my opinion, religion has absolutely destroyed our true sense of worth, and most importantly our connection to each other. It teaches us to divide and it is disgusting.

However, if you speak of God as an eternal spirit from within that we are all connected to, well then there is no reason for me to join you, because I have never left you and have always been beside your side as your universal brother.

I believe you meant the latter and so thank you for sharing your feelings. I too recognize that the Universe is self aware and is in the midst of righting her so called ship mother Earth. I have no fear of this and I do not loathe life but rather just try to live life in the most meaningful and enjoyable way possible.

Take care my friend, you get it and I appreciate that

edit on 13-5-2011 by OnTheFelt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Thank-you for being here.
Thanks for defending my op and standing up for decent behavior,
even you don't fully agree with the op.
That's not so important, more important you was here

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Silly, silly! He is- of course- refering to the One God, the God shared by all religions: not just YHVH/Jesus/Allah, but also Brahma/Ahura Mazda/Tao.

Peace,
SeraphNB

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This world is sadly getting to the point where probation is about to close for individuals (it is already closed for all the churches). At that point, the Holy Spirit will withdraw from the earth and Jesus will say, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."- Revelation 22:11

Many people scoff at God and His Word. They think there is no eternal consequence to deal with. They act as if this is some sort of game and that what they think or believe has no bearing on whether or not they will spend eternity with God and His Son, or in the eternal sleep. This is not a game, my friends.

2 Peter 3:9-10 "9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

God wants us to repent and live with Him and Jesus in eternal happiness. It will soon be at the point where unbelievers will be so far into their own beliefs that God will actually prevent them from seeing the truth, because He knows that they have hardened their hearts so much against Him, that it will do know good for the Holy Spirit to tug at their hearts. This time is coming soon, and there is no time better than now to ask for forgiveness and to ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join