It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal phenomena during Shen Yun show filmed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I saw this video the other day. It comes from the Shen Yun Performing Arts show performing in Taipei recently.

Here is the video:

www.clearwisdom.net...

As a Falun Dafa cultivator one speaks of "Faluns" being sent out during Shen Yun and the Falun emblem is visible here:

www.falundafa.org...

Here are some other videoclips from the show: www.shenyunperformingarts.org...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Tried to watch it but no luck.
The site is to slow to do anything, I'm downloading the file now but that will take a wile (18 min@ 6.9 Kb/s
) if it's interesting i will upload it to youtube for easier access.

So what is shown care to share?

OnlyLove.

edit on 13/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So what is shown care to share?

OnlyLove.

There are a large number of flying objects sent out over the audience during the show. These objects are referred to as "Faluns" by people who practice Falun Dafa. It is very clear on the film and they move very fast.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you friend,
I'm going to do some reading about it, sounds very interesting.
Download is almost done 2 min.

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
yeah wouldn't work for me either.

Sounds like something that could be interesting, but only can imagine for now.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Download is almost done 2 min.
Please get it up on YouTube, I'm downloading it at dial up speed. This is ridiculous.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well i watched it.
And this is what ghosthunters call orbs.

IMHO this is dust that reflects the bright lights in the theater and they get trown around by the airco/climate control.

Here is the video for faster loading

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The camera isn't moving. I don't believe they are some type of light refraction at all. Very interesting.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Camera doesn't need to move for moving dust to reflect.
You are talking about camera artifacts i believe, still wheter the camera is moving or not it isn't an issue.

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In my opinion dust particles do not move that fast and they would not come that irregularly.

Anyway, please look at the free videos from the show, amazing show, amazing dancers...

edit on 13-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove
reply to post by damwel

You are talking about camera artifacts i believe, still wheter the camera is moving or not it isn't an issue.

OnlyLove.

Camera artifacts? No way. There was nothing in the audience to cause such artifacts - no changing lights, no variation in the level of illumination - and the camera was perfectly still, so you are merely making a speculation that has no physical basis. A more likely explanation is that someone was moving spotlights electronically around the interior of the theater just before the performance started in order to raise anticipation in the audience.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
In my opinion dust particles do not move that fast and they would not come that irregularly.

Anyway, please look at the free videos from the show, amazing show, amazing dancers...

It's a theater, every theater i've been in has climate control. I don't find strange that they move fast, air needs to circulate in a theater to keep people comfortable. The camera is in the top of theater just as the climate control, nothing strange. IMO

Thanks,
OnlyLove

edit on 13/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: ir camera

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

reply to post by damwel

OnlyLove.

Camera artifacts? No way. There was nothing in the audience to cause such artifacts - no changing lights, no variation in the level of illumination - and the camera was perfectly still, so you are merely making a speculation that has no physical basis. A more likely explanation is that someone was moving spotlights electronically around the interior of the theater just before the performance started in order to raise anticipation in the audience.

Did you even watch the video? I mean no variation in illumination ? c'mon man you have to do a little better than that. IMO It's dust nothing more. Also it looks like it's an ir camera, you can see the ir light come on just before the curtain goes down.
Anyways people are free in what they believe what they will thats the beauty of free will.

maybe you watched a different movie, i'm done here.

Thanks,
OnlyLove

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

It's a theater, every theater i've been in has climate control. I don't find strange that they move fast, air needs to circulate in a theater to keep people comfortable. The camera is in the top of theater just as the climate control, nothing strange. IMO

Thanks,
OnlyLove

edit on 13/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: ir camera

You may think this is dust but this show is performed by Falun Dafa cultivators, these are not ordinary people. I urge you to read the book link in my book signature below.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm also highly skeptical when it comes to "orbs"....it would be more interesting if their paths were so irregular that say one would spin back in the direction it came from. But I also suspect it's dust and that it has more to do with the way the air is being circulated in that area.
edit on 14-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'd also lean towards these being midgies or mosquitos. Taipei is full of them during the warmer months. Nothing 'supernatural' here.

top topics

join