It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Recall The Discussion "Is The US Still A British Colony"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have found information on the land that Queen Elizabeth II owns. There was a theory that some of her "Crown Land" was in the United States. This articles gives "Rough" information on her land holdings. Is some of it American soil? It makes you wonder.

www.investwithpassion.com...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).

the Queen’s land holding is worth a notional $33,000,000,000,000 (Thirty three trillion dollars or about £17,600,000,000,000)

Holy Moly!!! Old Queenie is worth a friggin mint!

Was doing a bit of reading, the land ownership laws are quite technical but what I gathered from it is; it is the crown that owns all the land, not the queen herself.

edit on 13/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
She cant sell it, Shes in charge of it for when we return.

Long live the Queen.

Edit - Oh dear www.independent.co.uk...

We dont know!
edit on 13-5-2011 by Glz00 because: In case people take me serial

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It just goes to show, you can have all the money in the world, but it isnt going to stop you being a miserable cow!

st

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
For what I've read and I hope my sources weren't wrong is that the USA is only about 16 square miles. The USA is a company residing in Washington DC. The rest is (called) officially the America's.

I've got some links for you, where more and disturbing info can be found.

ABOUT THE QUEEN
USA/IRS
SUPREME LAW
SOME FACTS ABOUT THE USA

There also should be some links to some excerpts from law-books, which I cannot seem to find right now. But I'll be back on them.

Ukuthula

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Man we should invade England!

Screw oil, we could just steal all that land, sell it off, erase our national debt, and have a few trillion left over for beer and hot dogs afterward!

That's it, I'm running for President. Do I have anyone's vote if that's my idea for fixing the debt problem? National debt gone, half a million for every US citizen to jump start the economy, and still money for beer and hot dogs.

Who's with me?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
in usa land owner titles go under the heading of tenant,in the law the word means what it means.tenant has owner privilege but does not say hes the owner.hmmmmm,duped,,,,again..by the way,what ever happened to that civilian flag story?
edit on 13-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Dont forget there wouldnt be an America without England.....on behalf on England, I apologise to the rest of the world

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Man we should invade England!

Screw oil, we could just steal all that land, sell it off, erase our national debt, and have a few trillion left over for beer and hot dogs afterward!

That's it, I'm running for President. Do I have anyone's vote if that's my idea for fixing the debt problem? National debt gone, half a million for every US citizen to jump start the economy, and still money for beer and hot dogs.

Who's with me?

you got mine and ill be vp ok

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The brittish empire was one of the largest ever I believe. It spanned countless territories and countries. So i'm not surprised that the crown still own what they do. You could technically say that the empire is still alive and kicking.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

very good info for researchers to start at.,and see the depths of the rabbit hole.then left with him self in dismay,denial,or what ever it is they want to believe.

new topics

top topics

join