It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Still no answer?
Where are you an airplane mech. Civilian or military?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

How would I know you live in ABQ???

BTW....how silly, the snarky accusation about Quantico.....I see you did that to others, as well......sign of a typical "chem"-trail pusher, when the logic, facts and science get too tough. They have to pull out the "disinfo agent" card, every time.

SO....also, BTW...I am an airline pilot, so I know ABQ very well, and the arrival/departure routes and procedures.

Any airplane you saw over the Sandia Mountains @12,000 feet WOULD NOT be making any contrails.

Now, about your "grid"?? Guess you don't understand that airplanes fly overhead your city, in many different directions, between many different city pairs? This is rather simple to understand, IF one isn't on some agenda to push this ridiculous claim of "chem"-trails.

In fact, I am beginning to be very suspicious of all who push them....there must be a reason, because this many people can't be so dumb as to be unable to think logically, and understand the science, and use common sense.....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Still no evidence.

I swear that the search bar must not exist...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords

Wow.
You're qouting H.L. Mencknen, and you think the Goverprise/Corperment is telling us the truth?

About some things tehy do - about others not.

About chemtrails I am 100% sure "they" are actually telling the truth.

The reason I am 100% sure is that

1/ I've worked on aircraft as a mechanic that made persistent contrails
2/ I've worked for the local regulatory agency - the equivalent of hte FAA
3/ I still work with aviation professionals - pilots of everything from 747's to crop-dusters and tourist helicopters, including ex-military and plenty who have never been military, meteorologists, air traffic controllers, security personnel, design engineers, etc.
4/ Chemtails are impossible ehere unless I know about them, and I've never encountered anything that would come even remotely close to indicating they exist.
5/ 80+ years of atmospheric science

You really don't know the guy you're quoting in you sig. line.

never met het man - but the comment still seems pretty good to me.

Which is why i am grateful we live in a representative republic, & not a democracy.

A common and silly mistake that many stupid Americans make - fortunately there aer plenty of intelligent americans in the world too.

tehre's nothign about a "representative republic" that stops it being a democracy nor vice versa.

In fact what you have is a repressentative democracy - you vote for representatives who then make the laws on your behalf - just like every other democracy in the world.

the only country that comes close to being a democracy by your definnition is Switzerland - where citizen referenda are common - but even they still vote for representatives.

And being a republic just means you have no monarch - ther are also dictatorial republics. some of them are also representative - eg the former USSR was a one-party representative republic.

I'm happy to have helped inprove your education, but now I can imagine why you have a poor understanding of science and aviation!

(Democracy is two wolves & a sheep deciding what's for dinner)

No - that's majority rule (and I don't care what the net says - it's a made up definition and I choose to make up a slightly different one that actually conforms to the meanings of the words in normal useage
), and the corollory is that liberty is a well armed sheep arguing against the vote.

but all of it is just simplistic sophism of no real value unless it brings you a smile

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Still no answer?

to what?

Where are you an airplane mech. Civilian or military?

I did an apprenticeship with an airline - 10,000 hours - 5 years more or less.

I worked on civilian and military a/c - mostly civilian - B737's, BAe-146's, F-27's, DHC-8's. Also DC-3's, GAF Nomads, DH Devons, some work on a JT8D and Dart engine overhaul lines for engines that were on contract maintenance from all around the world, a prop over-haul shop doing Dart, Allison & Ham Std composite proellors, as well as light a/c and vintage (Spitfire, Hurricane, Harvard that I recall specifically). A little work on military turbo-props - C-130's, P-3's (incl props for both), some mlitary-run civilian a/c such as 727's.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

You are lazy, and obviously uniformed on the topic. I don't feel the need to spoonfeed you, but,

You were replying to this statement of mine.

Please provide a TPTB source admitting to spraying aluminum, barium, etc.

Which was in response to this statement of yours;

They've (TPTB) admitted to spraying aluminum, barium, etc., but still people are wanting to "debunk" this?

That would be information of interest but I see no TPTB source admitting to spraying aluminum, barium, etc. in your links (or anywhere else). Please provide a source to support your claim.

edit on 5/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

So you think the pilots and grunts on the ground have a say in the orders they're given.

Yep.

What planet are you living on.

One that requires actually SOURCING and PROVING a conspiracy, not one assuming it confirmed by the mere mention of it. And yourself?

Also, the planes doing the spraying have NO markings (eyewitness here) plain white, no tail #, no insignia of any kind.
Ever here of that being "ordinary?"

Your co-conspirators in the perpetuation of this unfounded set of claims, would have everyone believe that EVERY flight pattern for EVERY jet that flies across the United States is spraying chemicals through the troposphere.

I feel pretty confident in saying that, if the occasional clandestine "unmarked" plane sprays chemicals anywhere in the upper air and atmosphere, that nature would take over and break them down long before they become potent to mankind and "ooooooooo" control our minds so that we eat our babies

I doubt it, but keep your head in the sand, it's safer there.

Yes, I'm quite sure that's where my head is, but where is yours? (Hint: look for previously digested food)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

So you think the pilots and grunts on the ground have a say in the orders they're given.
What planet are you living on.
These aren't planned locally, my friend.
Also, the planes doing the spraying have NO markings (eyewitness here) plain white, no tail #, no insignia of any kind.
Ever here of that being "ordinary?"
I doubt it, but keep your head in the sand, it's safer there.

Yes, the Captain or Pilot in Command is the ultimate authority for the flight.

You sound like just another chemtrailer with wild claims of unmarked aircraft with no tail numbers, but funny how we never see any such photos, or when we do, its either that it lacks huge billboard style markings, or that it is so far away or at such an angle, that you cant possibly discern whether it has the registration markings.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

You are lazy, and obviously uniformed on the topic.
I don't feel the need to spoonfeed you, but,
www.holmestead.ca...
www.dailypaul.com...

if you'd actually try to look into it before posting, these are just the first two google results.

Actually no, you are the one being lazy, if you are putting up things from Will Thomas. Will is a charletan who began the hoax along with Len Horowitz in order to sell books and videos.

Instead of being lazy, you should research how radar works. Radar does not show particles anyways, just like it does not show cloud size water drops for that matter either. And Primary radar returns utilize Transponder data, not just raw returns. Its impossible that if metal particles were dropped from an aircraft undergoing ATC radar flight following, that you would see a trail behind it.

Face it, Will Thomas just wrote that story out of whole cloth so to speak, and you fell for it all. And the ironic thing is that while you call others lazy for not believing his make up tripe, if you had actually done research into how radars work, you would have seen through it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
here's the basic argument as i see it: They believe chemtrails exist. They dont need evidence, because the LACK of evidence is proof they exist.

Because the PTB have destroyed all the evidence, which PROVES the evidence was there in the first place. And if you dont believe them, just PROVE there was never any evidence to begin with.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
those that deny are fools , so lets hot worry about them

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
lol, yep, why, when, it was not in my hand book that came frome texas so it cannot be real

so right

my phd did not say that, and them books were the only thing that could be right, in this huge world that we just figured out that was not flat

i am with you op

liked plato says they killed the messenger learning the truth,SCARY

edit on 12-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Your view on the republic/democracy did bring me a smile.
Thank you.
And thanks for the exchange - if you read this...it's been a while.
As far as the CT, i respectfully agree to disagree.
And, I'd like to apologize for the Quantico remark.
BTW, though, i do have some aviation experience as well. And from E. of Juan Tabo, the planes are pretty darn close on final approach.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree with that - but then, I would have to Email my inteligence to some sand crab answering 1,000 emails a day. this way you get a direct hot line in on NSA, CIA, Air Force, DHS, and a few others even a few countries - mostly Israel and England and from time to time the chinese also show up in here. so you got the stage ... use it.... scare the hell out of them they deserve it.... and ATS is sort of hardend but they routinely just hammer away on moderator accounts and you might get lucky with one or two that have some priledges... I will say nothing more.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join