It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 13-5-2011 by v0ice0freas0n because: deleted

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
How can the denial wingnuts consistently deny the fact of chemtrails when it is one of the few conspiracy topics where there is actual physical proof?

There are Aliminium levels being found in mountain top snow around the globe which is containing Aluminium levels 10's of thousands and in some cases 100's of thousands of times above normal levels which should be close to zero. and also elevated barium levels. Levels of these metals are being found that are off the scale.

Do you disagree with any of the following statements?

Dirt is 7% aluminum.

The samples were taken in summer

So the snow would have dirt on it.

Hence it would have aluminum in it.

Hence the test results are meaningless

ref:
contrailscience.com...

(and if you see something wrong in the reference, please point it out)

Edit: here's the one lab report for a mountain-top sample.
contrailscience.com...
edit on 13-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Hahahahaha! Guess what? When I saw the first video you show, I noticed some pretty glaring errors, and wondered if a correction had been made. So, knowing how important research is, I contacted the reporter who did the story. Yep, I took a proactive step, instead of just believing what I'm told. He knows his report is wrong. He admits it. A correction was made, and is now forgotten.
What and where are the errors?
First, no thinking individual would think you can take water collected in your backyard mayo jar in my Dad's pick-up bed for a while is going to be able to be traced back to a plane's exhaust. Especially if you research the area the sample came from, which I also did. You can get a mineral map if you look for the Arkansas geologist. But take my word for it, barium is in the dirt. So is aluminum. Everytime someone drives down a dirt road, every wind that blows dust into the air is blowing barium and aluminum into the atmosphere. And every rain is washing it out, redepositing barium and aluminum all over the place. Research it yourself.
But the biggest error shows that "chemtrail" professional do not understand the importance of scientific notation. If you look at the 1:00 mark, you will see a report on the water tested. The voice over says one number, the report reads another. It's very obvious.
What is not so obvious unless you've taken chemistry is the unit of measure used. The voice over says "parts per million". The report reads "ug/L". That means the equivalent to 'parts per billionth" which is 1000 times smaller. That is very much less than the stated report.
And no "chemtrailer" has ever pointed it out, and most of the big "chemtrail" professionals have used this same video as evidence. So either they are not knowledgable about chemistry, which should be a big issure if you are touting a chemical analysis, or they are dishonest and saw the error, but figures the message is more important than actual fact. Or both. I've always chosen both.
Research this yourself. Then see how many "chemtrail" sites make the claim of barium because of this wrong report. Then ask yourself, "How can I believe anything they tell me if they get this wrong?"
I did just that. It's one reason why I'm a debunker.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I will tell what I have found out and you will not believe me.
Barium sulphate stops gamma radiation.
Many of the other chemicals stop infra red.

To stop you and the world seeing the black hole that is now the size of the Sun.
Read the book Doomsday ahead written by the son of the attendant of King George. He was given this information and he had help (wink wink) to get it out there.

Plenty of evidence but you wouldn't believe because you haven't been told by TPTB so therefore it don't exist.
Get a welder glasses and take a photo of the Sun see what happens. There's a thread where someone has taken a photo and he can see a black space, but no one believes it is a black hole.
Peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

If you shut it down the deniers will win the war.

The thing with chemtrails is that it is difficult to prove it exists! Even though it has been documented that the government has put stuff in the atmosphere people still think it is impossible!

Anything is possible in our world. The government doesn't know everything and not one organization can know everything about the world.

Do people spray things in the atmosphere for geo-engineering? It is a possibility because we do have droughts. If we haven't mastered geo-engineering than I bet you any money that is the next step the government wants to take. I think it would be beneficial due to the droughts and fires.

But I think they need to spray places away from populations due to the risks that come with spray. I also strongly believe that they should try and make rain because it would benefit the world!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth

Originally posted by Uncinus
Where's the picture?

Fer cryin' out loud, it was a hypothetical scenario to show the moving goalposts!

The dream and prophecy forums are looking more reasonable by the minute.

And as I said, but apparently not clearly enough, 500 pictures wouldn't be enough. And by the time I dig them out of photo albums and scan them, you'll already have excuses queued up. Sheesh.

Exactly. However many photographs, however many scientific papers, however many examples from popular movies, are produced, chemtrailers will always move the goalposts (all of them) - and will do so till the end of time. I wonder why?

Contrails have been observed, filmed and studied for decades.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

There is such a site. Go to carnicom.com. Get grossed out by the crap they're dumping on us. I'm 52 now and in my younger years the trails DID NOT stay behind and spread out. There were no criss-cross patterns that stayed for hours until they eventually spread out. The sky was blue, not silver/blue. They are spraying, period. They admit it. Go to carnicom.com and find out what is in these trails.
I was also a crew chief in the Air Force[U.S.] and messed with engines[only when I had to].
When a jet turns sharply it can leave a contrail off the wingtips that dissappears almost immediately. That's condensation. If it sticks around that is not a condensate. Engine exhaust is very hot. Hot and cold mix. You get condensation. But it DOES NOT stick around for hours.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
To the deniers.....show them this... but they still will say.."Thats computer generated"..poor, poor people ..

Private plane catches Chemtrails being sprayed from airliner....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

The thing with chemtrails is that it is difficult to prove it exists!

In the same way that it's difficult to prove that an animal that look like, acts like and is genetically identical to, a hamster is really a bugblatter beast of trall.

In order to present a new hypothesis you need to demonstrate why the existing theory is wrong.

Chemtrailers have steadfastly refused over the past few years to even attempt to disprove the contrail theory. I wonder why?

If what we see are not contrails, prove it.

There's a Nobel prize awaiting you .......

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost in america

Really. What it that - like five times in 24 hours this video has been posted.

It's a hoax. Here's the original

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v0ice0freas0n
Inks and dyes used with photos before the 80's are even less stable than those used after, and irreversible color decomposition has surely taken place. Point is, scientifically speaking, they don't even look like they did when they were first printed.
edit on 13-5-2011 by v0ice0freas0n because: coherency of thought, not to sound like a douche

Which is why it would do me no good to get out old photos and scan and upload. You all have already decided the reasons they will not be accepted as proving anything.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Exactly. However many photographs, however many scientific papers, however many examples from popular movies, are produced, chemtrailers will always move the goalposts (all of them) - and will do so till the end of time. I wonder why?

When you understand why you do the exact same thing, you'll have your answer.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
Which is why it would do me no good to get out old photos and scan and upload. You all have already decided the reasons they will not be accepted as proving anything.

Do you think they do prove something?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well im not sure about you guys but when I see it with my own eyes I kinda believe something is going on here

edit on 13-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

you have the same vid...wheres the hoax..i see it spary then stop, and start again...wheres the hoax

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

Given that you've taken zero shots so far, how can we have moved the goalposts.

The goal is just show us the evidence. Now is there ANY evidence produced in this thread that you think has been unfairly dismissed or ignored? Because I'd be happy to revisit it on your terms.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost in america
reply to post by Uncinus

you have the same vid...wheres the hoax..i see it spary then stop, and start again...wheres the hoax

Read the video description and listen to the audio. It's just some guys kidding around while filming an aerodynamic contrail.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

If our sun was a black whole our solar system would be swallowed up immediately. And there is no use "hiding" "Infa-red" light with barium, as its out of the visible spectrum anyway.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes I saw and heard it.. but how is it a hoax?? You must be a disinfo dude...
At no time do I hear them say its a contral...
edit on 13-5-2011 by Lost in america because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
Well im not sure about you guys but when I see it with my own eyes I kinda believe something is going on here

Are you seriously offering up those videos as evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join