It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Here Here!
History doth repeat itself, no?
Great analogy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

So you think the pilots and grunts on the ground have a say in the orders they're given.
What planet are you living on.
These aren't planned locally, my friend.
Also, the planes doing the spraying have NO markings (eyewitness here) plain white, no tail #, no insignia of any kind.
Ever here of that being "ordinary?"
I doubt it, but keep your head in the sand, it's safer there.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Agree.2nd Line. I'm not totally familiar with the "law of one" but I am very interested.
I've heard it's very similar to ACIM. Are you familiar with "A Course in Miracles", and if so, what do you think of the similarities. ( i've heard there's many, but again, i'm not totally familiar with the "law of one"
edit on 5/19/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/19/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: F'n Spelling again.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeeTheFnords
reply to post by Phage

You are lazy, and obviously uniformed on the topic.
I don't feel the need to spoonfeed you, but,
www.holmestead.ca...

there no evidence in that link of any aluminium or barium being sprayed.

they are told that the a/c are at least 1000 feet apart - which is plenty of altitude to explain a difference in contrails.

They test snow for aluminium and it comes up with some fiures and there therefore conclude that it has been sprayed from the air - no metnion for example that diust blown off teh ground contains aluminium as a possible source.

It is nonsense as science.

The rest of the article is completely non-specific - contact with "FAA controllers", no names, no dates, no altitudes, no photos, no actual attempt to find out what is going on at all realy - seeing somethign unusual they immediately conclude it is chemtrails.

Some of the characteristics described sound exactly like chaff - which controllers would certainly be warned about if it was going to be used in their coverage for example.

all in all I find it nothing more than sensationalist "reporting", short on verifiable facts.

www.dailypaul.com...

As commenters have said on that one:

1/ the a/c are at perhaps 30,000 feet - maybe even higher - saying theyare "unmarked" is like pointing saying that jupiters moons are invisible - given enough magnification that stops being a problem

2/ how does this "prove" that what is being sprayed is aluminium or any other dodgy material? there is not even any attempt to offer any evidence that that is the case.

if you'd actually try to look into it before posting, these are just the first two google results.

Lots of google results do not make evidence - a million YT videos showing contrails does not constitute any evidence whatsoever that those contrails are anything except contrails.

See the 2nd quote in my sig

edit on 19-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Greetings to you & all other s there at Quantico.
Hope you enjoy the paycheck.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

So you think the pilots and grunts on the ground have a say in the orders they're given.
What planet are you living on.
These aren't planned locally, my friend.

Well apaprently i'm one of the "grunts on the ground" since I'm an aircraft mechanic.

but no-one has ever given me orders of any kind, from anywhere, concerning anything that resembles chemtrails. Yet I have maintained and walked all over many aircraft that have left persistent contrails.

Also, the planes doing the spraying have NO markings (eyewitness here) plain white, no tail #, no insignia of any kind.

I've yet to see that claim backed up with supportable evidence.

Ever here of that being "ordinary?"

nope - and as I say I've never head of it being supported by credible evidence either.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sure, i took 12 seconds to reply, sourcing the 1st two google entries.
Are you still too lazy to actually do research?
Or, as i stated previously, i think you like to be spoonfed the "uphishil" BS.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

But of course, no photos??

So, describe your "sightings".....were you on the ground, looking up at the belly of the airplanes? If so, then why do you say you couldn't see the "tail #"? You realize that, except for only a few nations, none are ever displayed on the underside? (Japan is the one I can think of, that requires this). Also, the N-numbers on airplanes (in USA) are about one foot tall....can you read that, from 6 to 8 miles away? (That is the normal height for cruising airliners).

Here, even a Mexican airline photo, with likely a telephoto lens, you see their registration numbers. How big do you guess they are?:

(Hint: Look at the cabin entry door outlines. Those are just a bit taller than six feet).

"no insignia", huh???

When you open the image above....ah, heck...here is the direct link, you can search from that, and see all sorts of examples: Airliners dot Net. Search for any pictures of the belly of the airplane. Of course, the majority will be "pretty", and close-ups....so much more detail than you can see from those greater distances. Let's see, what about UTube?

Here, passing only a few thousand feet below, well less than one mile....can YOU see any markings??:

This one?:

This time, a passenger filming....of course, United's paint scheme, there, includes the dark blue portion on the belly (unlke many other designs, that don't). Look how the zoom in telephoto makes it much easier to see details...again, that looks to me to be about 2,000 feet above the filming airplane:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Where? What Base? On which Planes. Do you specialize in O2 systems, Navigation Sys., or just work on the engine. Are you E3, E4, E5, or do you run your on AFB?

Are you AF, Nayy, or what?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How about an elected official.
www.exoticwarfare.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sure, i took 12 seconds to reply, sourcing the 1st two google entries.
Are you still too lazy to actually do research?

there's plenty of research out there - I've seen hundreds of papers in hte last few months - many thanks to chemmie believers thinking they weer telling me something about chemtrails - lots of fascinating stuff.

Not one bit of it actually had anything to do with chemtrails.

Or, as i stated previously, i think you like to be spoonfed the "uphishil" BS.

I'd like to see some verifiable evidene that supports the claim that anything is being sprayed, otherwise I shall continue to conclude that it is the chetmrails that are the BS

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

@ 10,000 Ft above sea level with binoculars, the planes were completely white, without markings.
& this was before i had a Blackberry, or any smartphone capable of taking the pic.
But of course, i'm obviously FOS. (sarcasm

edit on 5/19/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: Spelling, again.

edit on 5/19/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: Spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Wow.
You're qouting H.L. Mencknen, and you think the Goverprise/Corperment is telling us the truth?
You really don't know the guy you're quoting in you sig. line.
BTY, my favorite quote of his is "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
Which is why i am grateful we live in a representative republic, & not a democracy.
(Democracy is two wolves & a sheep deciding what's for dinner)

Read more: www.brainyquote.com...
Also "The only good bureaucrat is one with a pistol at his head. Put it in his hand and it's good-bye to the Bill of Rights" H.L. Mencknen,

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

@ 10,000 Ft above sea level with binoculars, the planes were completely white, without markings.

From 10,000 feet what markings do you expect to see with binoculars?

registration marks only have to be 12" (300mm) high, and the letters 2" thick - they are NOT there so that a/c can be readily identified from nearly 2 miles away with binoculars!!

there are there for the same reason your car has relatively small registration marks - sothat routine inspectors, mechanics, plane-spotters at airports, etc can all figure out which aircraft they are looking at when they are at short range.

Here's the FAA's rule on registration marks - Rule 45.29 "Size of Marks"

elsewhere on that page you can see that marks are generally to be displayed on the side of a fuselage or on a tail - not, as might be thought, under wings.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How did you determine their altitude? If they really were only 10,000 feet (presuming you are at Sea Level) then, that's less than two miles away, so you should have been able to tell the model? Or, if not familiar (you can search through the Airliners.net source, for comparisons), at least how many engines, and were the engines on the wings, or mounted at rear of fuselage?

And, in the case of any "trails" you witnessed, were those "trails" aligned perfectly, and directly aft of the engine locations??

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So i sppose you live in ABQ, NM & see all the incoming planes to the Sunport Airprort/Kirtland?
Coming ovr the sandia's at 12,000 Ft?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Completely 90* grid patterns that last all day?
Yeah, regular contrails. My Arse.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Assuming i'm at sea level?
boy, you're incapable or research.
Albuquerque downtown is more than a mile above sea level, and the sandias are over 10,000 Ft. The planes that land at the Sunport (the airport in ABQ since you didn;t know) fly about 2000 ft above the sandias on approach coming in from the east. Very easy to see markings, logos, etc..
But you must be right, because I'm obviously not familiar with all that.
PS - how big is that paycheck from Quantico?
edit on 5/19/2011 by ISeeTheFnords because: ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

No lab tests taken at the source from multiple sources showing repeated and consistent components?

Chemtrails my butt!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Assuming i'm at sea level?
boy, you're incapable or research.

Seems my reseach is spot on - I got lots more info by replying

Albuquerque downtown is more than a mile above sea level, and the sandias are over 10,000 Ft. The planes that land at the Sunport (the airport in ABQ since you didn;t know) fly about 2000 ft above the sandias on approach coming in from the east. Very easy to see markings, logos, etc..

Logos sure - markings I doubt. Like I said - markings are only 1 foot high and not easy to see at all.

And since you're so well placed how come not a single photo in all this time? You must have a camera by now??

But you must be right, because I'm obviously not familiar with all that.

I'm sure you are familiar with your surroundings - but you are celarly not familiar with

1/ cameras
2/ aircraft registration markings

PS - how big is that paycheck from Quantico?

dunno - they seem to be behind in their payments - I never got any since the interview

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join