It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Contrails from 1940

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aee4dc21f789.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Show us an airplane that is devoid of all markings. I have yet to see one without its reguired reg markings. There is no rule however that they must have massive markings visible from the ground. In the US, they are required to have 1 ft N registration.

With the thousands of aircraft that are flying each day to all kinds of places, can you explain how they should be able to fly and not cross paths?

And no, its not Vapour. Vapour/vapor is water in gas form, on a clear day all the water in the air is in vapor form. when you see contrails, you are seeing water that has condensed out of vapor.

edit on 14-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

Photo one:

A satellite photo, hosted on a NASA website. Showing cloud cover over much of the USA, along with some contrails. Contrails that formed since the conditions were conducive ALSO to cloud formation. It isn/t anything other than science and meteorology.

Contrails are clouds. They are identical, in composition, to cirrus clouds. Same stuff. (H2O...that's your "chemical"...)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Photo two.

Perfectly normal contrails.

Airliners fly in all directions, and their paths cross. What is so difficult to understand about that? The point where they happen to intersect is purely random.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Photo two.

Perfectly normal contrails.

Airliners fly in all directions, and their paths cross. What is so difficult to understand about that? The point where they happen to intersect is purely random.

I really do not understand the chemtrailer thought process with this. If trails intersect, they claim spraying. But if trails run parallel without intersecting, they say that is spraying too.

Its tough being a pilot these days!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Photo three.

Again, crossing paths. This time, happened to be nearly perpendicular....that happens, depending where in the world it is. Since there is no location information, cannot be more exact, with details to show.

Also, it would appear likely that at least one set of parallel contrails are being affected by winds aloft.

Airplane 'A' flies along a defined route...a defined route that is referenced to points on the ground, of course. It makes a contrail. The wind is moving, so that contrail drifts along, carried on the wind.

Airplane 'B' comes along on same route. Same thing, IT make a contrail. THAT contrail is now added to the total, parallel, offset...and drifting along with the first one.

And, so on. Several airplanes all "following" one another, and spaced about equidistant, would result in the contrails' spacing being about equal. THINK about it, it isn't difficult to understand. This presumes all airplanes were at same altitude....in real life, that MAY be the case, but also many MORE can be flying simultaneously, different altitudes, same route over the ground... (or other routes, other headings) ...and, contrails will form at some altitudes, but not others.

It is different every day. Just like the (other) clouds in the sky are different....every day......

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Photo one:

A satellite photo, hosted on a NASA website. Showing cloud cover over much of the USA, along with some contrails. Contrails that formed since the conditions were conducive ALSO to cloud formation. It isn/t anything other than science and meteorology.

Contrails are clouds. They are identical, in composition, to cirrus clouds. Same stuff. (H2O...that's your "chemical"...)

I have a very detailed analysis of that particular photo here:
Contrail Science: Contrail Grids are not Chemtrail Grids

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What about the third one guys you seemed to have missed your explanation of a chequerboard sky, and there are many more that are worse than this...............so why would your "normal traffic" form concentrated grids over a small area???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What about the third one guys...

Right on this page, few posts up. If it were a snake, it would have bitten you....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
To deny that chem-trails exist is ignorant. Many of the deniers will deny things because they are sympathizers of the government and think they will not do anything of the sort without telling us. The truth is.

I don't know whether they spray chemicals (Chem-Trails) or not but i'm not going to denounce it i like to keep an open mind about things to all the deniers!!! DENY IGNORANCE!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7515b3c2fc7b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ee6b7fccbbd.jpg[/atsimg]

1954, A photo by Ansel Adams entitled “Rails and Jet Trails”
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00996b1d83e3.jpg[/atsimg]

1940s
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b14a4a7c490d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a961ddc7da56.jpg[/atsimg]

pre-1981 – Plates 173 and 174 from “A Field guide to the Atmosphere“, by Schaefer and Day
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcddf8d2dbe0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a947fbac37ae.jpg[/atsimg]

Source: contrailscience.com...

edit on 14-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
What about the third one guys you seemed to have missed your explanation of a chequerboard sky, and there are many more that are worse than this...............so why would your "normal traffic" form concentrated grids over a small area???

Again, look at this recording of the GPS tracks of all the planes in the US for a 24 hour period:

www.aaronkoblin.com...

use the controls to zoom in. See how many flights cross paths. Combine that with 100mph winds, and then explain why you expect no grids to form.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
To deny that chem-trails exist is ignorant. Many of the deniers will deny things because they are sympathizers of the government and think they will not do anything of the sort without telling us. The truth is.

I don't know whether they spray chemicals (Chem-Trails) or not but i'm not going to denounce it i like to keep an open mind about things to all the deniers!!! DENY IGNORANCE!

Let me get this straight. You "don't know whether they spray chemicals", but you still think chemtrails exist? Wouldn't you need some sort of EVIDENCE of what they are spraying to know they exist?

Or are you saying you BELIEVE they exist, and will continue to BELIEVE so regardless of any lack of EVIDENCE, sort of like someone believes in a religion?
edit on 14-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
Did schools stop teaching about different clouds in the third grade? Like how, why, when, and where they form?

Yep, they now teach children that our 'clouds' can come out of the exhaust of a plane with the words 'particle air' on the side. Like the 'new math' we now have the 'new science' being taught and the indoctrination with plane created cloud viewing for children to become aclimated to it.

www.gatheringspot.net...

And if barium is dangerous to breath, why do doctors make people swallow it?

Is this a real question?

edit on 14-5-2011 by Tecumte because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

Yep, they now teach children that our 'clouds' can come out of the exhaust of a plane with the words 'particle air' on the side. Like the 'new math' we now have the 'new science' being taught and the indoctrination with plane created cloud viewing for children to become aclimated to it.

www.gatheringspot.net...

Those are some interesting claims in that link. Have yo come across any actual COPIES of the suposed text, or just second and third hand reports of what someone heard someone say?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You could very well be right, these people seem to be in complete denial that there is no agenda here. Its not just about chemtrails there are many different projects going on and way to much evidence to be fully convinced that everything is just dandy.
What makes it more suspicious is their readiness to answer posts to the contrary as soon as they are made .......Like a rabid dog attacking a carcass, not for food but just because they can!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by TheUniverse

You could very well be right, these people seem to be in complete denial that there is no agenda here. Its not just about chemtrails there are many different projects going on and way to much evidence to be fully convinced that everything is just dandy.
What makes it more suspicious is their readiness to answer posts to the contrary as soon as they are made .......Like a rabid dog attacking a carcass, not for food but just because they can!

Do you notice how much time you and your fellow chemtrail believers spend questioning the motives of those who engage with you in debate. There are several posters in this thread addressing specific points you ad others bring up, which you generally ignore in favor of the type of response i just quoted above.

You really might find the conversation more productive and enlightening if you stopped attacking people and started debating the facts.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

How sad, this is. Truly.

Reason, logic and science all tossed aside in favor of ignorance, and paranoia and superstition and an almost zealous "belief"...spurred by the aforementioned *paranoia*.

A little bit of paranoia is healthy, and even useful. BUT, in view of the facts --- on this topic --- that there is NO EVIDENCE, anywhere, to support these assertions. Well...it's bordering on insane, these "beliefs"....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

well there is a question mark at the end. isn't there?

I will humor you however.

From my source i guess you didn't bother to read:

The Modified Barium Swallow Study is a therapeutic diagnostic test jointly conducted by a speech-language pathologist and a radiologist to examine the oropharyngeal swallowing function, quantify the risk of aspiration and objectively determine which swallowing strategies and diet textures increase the efficiency and safety of the swallow. The test requires a patient to sit upright in a special chair that fits up against the radio graphic table or stand in place for approximately 10 minutes. No specific diet restrictions are necessary to prepare the patient prior to the test although, the speech-language pathologist may make specific recommendations such as NPO (nothing by mouth) or thickened liquids only, prior to the test to protect the patient from aspiration. A fluoroscopic video is recorded to detail the physiology and function of the oral and pharyngeal musculature during the swallow as the events occur very rapidly (i.e.1-2 sec.). The test starts with very small quantities (3ccs.5ccs.and 10ccs.) of thin and thickened liquid barium. If no aspiration is noted, the test systematically progresses to quantities and consistencies that would be typical during a meal. Aspiration is defined as food or liquid material passing through the vocal folds into the trachea. Care is taken to minimize the amount of aspiration. If aspiration is detected, therapeutic strategies are performed to eliminate aspiration and facilitate safe and efficient swallowing. The patient's response to aspirated materials (e.g. no cough, strong effective cough or weak nonproductive cough) is also an important diagnostic indicator that can be measured during this test. Not all patients that aspirate show symptoms at bedside. Patients that silently aspirate (i.e. no spontaneous cough response) can only be accurately diagnosed by completion of the Modified Barium Swallow test. Although not everyone that aspirates develops aspiration pneumonia, patients that are non-ambulatory, immunocompromised or have underlying pulmonary compromise are at highest risk of complications from aspiration.

sandhoffdisease.webs.com...

So, if it's supposedly poisoning us from on high, why aren't people wondering why some are actually made to swallow it for a medical procedure?

edit on 14-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Never said they existed i just said to deny they exist is ignorant.Without looking further into the topic; which i do not know enough about to come to a conclusion about. Read my post again.
edit on 14-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join