It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

SIGH...

*Hurricane Katrina* was NOT the biggest, nor the worst "ever" hurricane in history....

But, someday....IF the technology ever becomes available, and reliable, then it would be nice to be able to mitigate such storms, to prevent them from making landfall, at least. Just, we do NOT have that ability yet....NOR to *create* them, either......

edit on Sat 14 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinealGland
post removed by staff

Wow, just wow.

First of all, your post has nothing to do with "The Government".

Second of all, your link does not mention "free thinkers", you are linking a conspiracy site that just makes wild claims, because the APA came out with something to describe people who habitually fight authority. Whether or not that is a "disorder" could be argued, but your post topics was rather misleading, since that was not about the government or free thinkers.

And besides, there is not "thought" in chemtrails, its a faith based pseudo religion, where people have a fear of airplanes and clouds, and take it on faith that they are being sprayed. They do not THINK about science, or aviation, but since they FEEL they are being sprayed, they take it on faith about all the wild claims.

Because it is faith based, that is why there are all the different "denominations" of the Chemtrail Church. Some thing it is about Reptilians, some include NWO and the UN, others think it is some scheme to hide Niburu, and others think it is to protect people, but yet others think it is to kill people.

And like with religious beliefs, when an inconsistence or complete error is found, to point that out is to get attacked, instead of the correction acknowledged.
edit on 14-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I wouldnt agree with the theory to slowly reduce population or kill off citizens. Why would the goverment due this when there whole power comes from the mighty tax dollar. With out citizens paying taxes, they dont survive. With that said, 49% of americans now dont pay taxes(welfare, social secuity, etc) Who knows?

Why is there a gigantic Stonehenge-like monument in Georgia in the US, that has etched on it, in 7 different languages, that 500,000,000 people would be ideal... I don't know.

Right. Ideal for the earth, not the governments who tax us or the corporations who profit from us.

But more importantly, how are ANY of your posts in this thread relevant to the topic of chemtrails?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I took the photo that turns up in the preview of the first video. It's just a hole punch cloud, nothing at all unusual.

contrailscience.com...

This video shows the formation of a hole-punch cloud:

edit on 14-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

SIGH...

*Hurricane Katrina* was NOT the biggest, nor the worst "ever" hurricane in history....

But, someday....IF the technology ever becomes available, and reliable, then it would be nice to be able to mitigate such storms, to prevent them from making landfall, at least. Just, we do NOT have that ability yet....NOR to *create* them, either......

edit on Sat 14 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

Even if it wasn't the biggest nor the worst ever, you can't deny that the frequency natural disasters has now gotten ridiculous. There was something like 180 tornadoes in the US recently in the span of 3 days, my memory serves me correctly. And then a week after that another spurt of tornadoes. Now we got this flood at the mississipi. There were 1000 aftershocks at Japan in the first MONTH following that first huge quake (the second huge quake was a month into it). In fact, you can see each individual quake/aftershock and the magnitude of it here in this time-line...
www.japanquakemap.com...

I heard on some news thing that they're expecting aftershocks for to go on for a year, maybe 2. That's very weird. Also, I think a section of Canada is flooded now. Australia had a massive flood a few weeks ago.

And also I don't remember you reacting to the FIRE TORNADO video that I posted, before. I'll post it again now that I know how to post youtube videos. People should really see this.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow, you mean springtime in the US has tornadoes?

And that Japan has devastating earthquakes?

And that a really hot fire can form a vortex?

And that is evidence of chemtrails to you???

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by Chadwickus

I still fail to see why they would want to seed a sky that has no clouds in it!! After all as you said it is CLOUD SEEDING.

A lot of the trails seen are criss crossing the sky like a checkers board, and the problem being is that there are no natural clouds, just the so called "Cloud Seeding"

If there are no clouds, then it cant be cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is not about a blue sky, its a small aircraft that is used to fire flares inside of a rain/snow storm, trying to induce a bit more precipation.

The small planes used cant even get up to the jet aircraft altitudes anyways, nor is there the amount of moisture up there and its too cold at those altitudes too.

Many of you chemtrailers have no idea what cloud seeding actually is, and its better to learn more about it, than just repeating what other chemtrailers or chemtrail sites say it is.

edit on 14-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

????????
I am pretty sure thats what I was getting at ......people are trying to say that it is cloud seeding not chemtrails, but what purpose does cloud seeding a blue sky serve??

than just repeating what other chemtrailers or chemtrail sites say it is.

I have not repeated anything here that was "taken from a chemtrail site" .....I do have independent thought and quite frankly I resent being classed as a cut and paster
edit on 14-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For me personally, and I realize not everyone has experienced this but one hot summer day in South Louisiana myself and the people working under me saw a "perfect" grid pattern directly overhead. It was 6 by 8 and very nearly square. At that point all of this small group came to believe that what they were seeing was not normal. We all clearly saw the aircraft involved and the trails which formed the grid (very high). I am hard pressed to believe that these aircraft were following a normal flight path and were apparently ejecting some spray to the naked eye.

We have all seen the streaks and cross hatches before but never before or again have I seen a grid.

But that's just me.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Exactly my point, you cant cloud seed a blue sky. Thats not cloud seeding. Cloud seeding does not leave a much of a visible trail either, since they are typically inside a storm, alongside it or under it, using silver iodide flares that either are fired individually into precipating cloud, or under it hoping that updrafts will carry the AgI upwards into it.

Cloud seeding is usually contracted by rural water districts, or power companies that want additional winter snowpack. North Dakota water resources board contracts about 10 small Piper Senecas and Cessna 340s in the summer, and a power company in California hires 3 Cessna 340s for seeding in hopes of increasing winter snowpack. There is a King Air used in Idaho for winter snowpack too.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

you can't deny that the frequency natural disasters has now gotten ridiculous.

No, it hasn't.. We likely have access to more information ABOUT these events, but I have yet to see one shred of evidence to show an actual increase in any 'events' in terms of natural history. Just more being reported, and more paying attention to those reports. That doesnt mean more TO report.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't claim to know what is or isn't Chem/Contrails, seen this a few weeks ago though and thought it interesting. My opinion though is 'the jet engine' and that's why we didn't see them as often 40 years ago... Closing forums because they have ran a course might stop annoying some but take away for others that don't live on this site week in week out...

edit on 14-5-2011 by weedev because: (Youtube code >. extra DIV

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
its time for genuine scientific proof to convince. we need airborne captured samples from planes, we need ground based samples and not just from one lake or tree or glass plate but across 50 states and other countries, we need scientific heavyweights getting behind the effort including the Foundation/Academia/University-complex which often is the gatekeeper of truth. We also need some whistleblowers and some kind of monetary contest to prove chemtrail theory is correct. As long as these do not see the light of day, this has no traction and no one who has the ability of making a difference is going to do anything. my 2 -cents.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedev
I don't claim to know what is or isn't Chem/Contrails, seen this a few weeks ago though and thought it interesting. My opinion though is 'the jet engine' and that's why we didn't see them as often 40 years ago... Closing forums because they have ran a course might stop annoying some but take away for others that don't live on this site week in week out...

edit on 14-5-2011 by weedev because: (no reason given)

You did not see them as often 40 years ago, because there was a lot less jet airline traffic, probably 10 percent of what we have now. Also the jet engines today are more apt to make contrails too for that matter.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

That was my point in my post no?
2ndLine

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Minor point - but it's not just jet engines. Prop planes also make contrails - they just didn't fly that high, except during wartime.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rallypoint
its time for genuine scientific proof to convince. we need airborne captured samples from planes, we need ground based samples and not just from one lake or tree or glass plate but across 50 states and other countries, we need scientific heavyweights getting behind the effort including the Foundation/Academia/University-complex which often is the gatekeeper of truth. We also need some whistleblowers and some kind of monetary contest to prove chemtrail theory is correct. As long as these do not see the light of day, this has no traction and no one who has the ability of making a difference is going to do anything. my 2 -cents.

And how do you suppose that you can take a ground based sample, that will only capture aircraft emissions, but not anything from the ground like dust, dirt, car emissions, power plant emissions, industrial pollution, etc?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i must admit that if you want see something you will so maybe your right
thanks anyway

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

explain going wrong where ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
reply to post by weedev

Minor point - but it's not just jet engines. Prop planes also make contrails - they just didn't fly that high, except during wartime.

Great info on prop planes Uncinus, my opinion still stands on the grounds of the amount of jet traffic now at that altitude.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join