It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I would like to see your evidence that it is NOT being sprayed. You guys are always sprouting about producing proof .....well where's your proof this does not exist????

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Oh, really???

....the old 'cloud seeding' methods used decades ago have been suplanted with new very sophisticated ways of creating clouds and maniplulating weather.

Big words, but no proof.

On the other hand, there are tons of documents and videos showing MODERN day cloud-seeding that hasn't changed much, over the decades. The principles of rain and precipitation don't change...the way Nature does it hasn't changed, for billions of years. Condensation and physics haven't changed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ilex2012

I agree totall and said as much in subsequent posts. This is so obviously a volotile subject but one i am sure ca be discussed and debated civilly by everyone involved here ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of COURSE !!!! Nothing has changed at all, except the skies have been completely TRASHED, dam that is something I SHOULD DEFEND also !!

Nothing to see here, only a literal darkening of the skies and a total end to clear days, but this is the price we pay huh.

As i have stated before, why is it that Nothing is being done about the total disgrace and rape of the skies....

I wonder why you "debunkers" have no problem whatsoever with not seeing the sun hardly ever...it flat out causes major depression in many people....

It is VERY strange to me that this FAKE cloud making on ANY level is not only ignored but EMBRACED by (Chemtrail Debunkers!)

When do i get to see the freaking stars and the bloody sun and sky again ???

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Ban high altitude air travel. Problem solved.
Or live in the tropics like I do. Here the conditions are rarely conducive to contrails. But we still get cloudy conditions at lower altitudes. It depends on the weather, just like contrails do.

edit on 5/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

edit on 103131p://05America/Chicago13 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

Re-Posted because !
Seriously !

At 1:35 these are real flight paths/lanes ? A sort of crochet pattern ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by Uncinus

I would like to see your evidence that it is NOT being sprayed. You guys are always sprouting about producing proof .....well where's your proof this does not exist????

Where's your proof that dragons don't exist?

If there's no evidence that something exists, then what else do you need? Sure it might exist, but there's no evidence that it does.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of COURSE !!!! Nothing has changed at all, except the skies have been completely TRASHED, dam that is something I SHOULD DEFEND also !!

Nothing to see here, only a literal darkening of the skies and a total end to clear days, but this is the price we pay huh.

As i have stated before, why is it that Nothing is being done about the total disgrace and rape of the skies....

I wonder why you "debunkers" have no problem whatsoever with not seeing the sun hardly ever...it flat out causes major depression in many people....

It is VERY strange to me that this FAKE cloud making on ANY level is not only ignored but EMBRACED by (Chemtrail Debunkers!)

When do i get to see the freaking stars and the bloody sun and sky again ???

You are absolutely correct that the loss of UVB, from the global dimming caused by the constant INTENTIONAL modification of our atmosphere is causing a loss of vit. D intake which is *one* factor in types of chemical depression. But hey, it's good for billions of dollars of additional sales of SSRIs to Big Pharma, and keeps the money changing hands so...who's complaining.

We are simply at a point in humanity's evolution where problems will not only be 'allowed' to continue, but will actually be created in a major effort, often cloaked in stealth technology and 'nature', in a type of 'soilant green' economy where other people's problems will become a 'resource' for more control and profit taking. I would say at this point the best a person can do is to make sure that you keep your body as well supplied as possible with every available nutrient in order to help deal with this constant assault coming at us from almost very conceivable source.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Poor chemtrailers; they so desperately BELIEVE and get so upset when people apply science, reason, and logic to their theories. That's not FAIR!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Welcome to modern cloud seeding:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The way I see it is; if Wal-Mart can legally pump chemicals into their A/Cs to stimulate shoppers to buy, then why couldn't/wouldn't the government do the same to the masses to try and manipulate the populous to do whatever the hell it is they want/need them to do?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Evidence such as???????

You see I gave very direct evidence in my last post...evidence that could be verified with anyone that owns a library card that shows quite conclusively that contrails look exactly the same as they always have. I have seen countless arguments on here about 'chemtrails' yet I have never once seen a single piece of verifiable evidence. So give me some....I'm waiting.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Can you post the other video that outlines all of the military's latest tests and weapons research into using weather as a Force Multiplier?

They do put this out in the public domain don't they?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

No-one is denying that CONtrails exist ?

Of ourse they do !

They now CO-exist with CHEMtrails !

The two things are very different !

IMO !

Peace !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

How do you know that "chemtrails" exist?
How are they different from contrails?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I use a very simple tecnique to summse this Phage !
Its called 'MY EYES'

peace

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

At 1:35 these are real flight paths/lanes ?

Yes, quite evidently.

IF you could zero-in the actual physical location, there....I could look at aeronautical charts.

Of course, the thing is, flights can really fly on ANY heading, at any time. So, the defined, printed routes on charts are guidelines.

What you had there was a day for enough contrails to form, and persist....the presence of the OTHER more "natural" high-level clouds clearly show that conditions were conducive.

The various directions shown represent the paths flown by someone in that area, just prior to the image being taken.

Keep in mind that, in regards to routings and printed Jet Airways, like I said they can fly "off" course....this is most common when in radar contact with ATC, and is either by request of the pilots themselves, to shorten their planned routing (cutting out any doglegs) or, per ATC request, for traffic flow reasons.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

You're the one making that claim, not me.

Come into the modern age, the old 'cloud seeding' methods used decades ago have been suplanted with new very sophisticated ways of creating clouds and maniplulating weather

I'm merely showing that what you call 'old cloud seeding methods' is still mostly unchanged today.

So, why aren't these 'new very sophisticated' ways of creating clouds not being used in Tasmania?

As the video shows, Tasmania is in a very unique place where cloud seeding actually works, the ideal location for your sophisticated methods.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Our eyes, including yours, are not very reliable. Unless you have a built in spectrometer you're not going to see any difference between a contrail and a "chemtrail".

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tecumte

You're the one making that claim, not me.

Come into the modern age, the old 'cloud seeding' methods used decades ago have been suplanted with new very sophisticated ways of creating clouds and maniplulating weather

I'm merely showing that what you call 'old cloud seeding methods' is still mostly unchanged today.

So, why aren't these 'new very sophisticated' ways of creating clouds not being used in Tasmania?

As the video shows, Tasmania is in a very unique place where cloud seeding actually works, the ideal location for your sophisticated methods.

Because Tasmania likely doesn't have anything NATO or others want at the moment, nobody to steal from, or to sicken or to kill. What would be the point?

C'mon Chad, you're still decades behind, I still don't think you're really trying.

-->excerpt: “Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary
resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale.

Current demographic, economic, and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn this weather-modification ability into a capability.”

nomorecensorship.com...

edit on 13-5-2011 by Tecumte because: link added

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join