It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Like nano thremite in the World Trade Centers? Those tiny unseen particles are very clever killers, yet I still don't get sick, I simply will have none of that and frankly don't have the time to get sick.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I think the forum should split in 2.

One side would be for Reality, Justice, and Gods way of Life.

The other side would be for the 'tea people, timothy McVeigh lovers, all republicans, all birfers and all that hate obama for his skin color, as well as the ‘Osama died in 2001’ fanatics, and the ' It was wrong to kill Osama while he was unarmed' 'Un-American fanatics' that wished Osama was still alive deep in the back of there minds.

Just being honest, it’s basically what the groovy ats survey shows.

This way ,every body will agree with each other and it won’t be any arguments, as the ats will happy and you wont even need the mods any more. It will never be conflict again on the ats.

One side WILL BE FOR THE COOL down to earth people that every body loves.:

The other side….GAH !:

edit on 13-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaberTruth

I feel torn here as I disagree with you, but see your frustration. Obviously you aren't going to scan them, and you are wed to your perception. Fair. But do you see why "I remember it was" isn't a valid reason?

Regardless, look at these photos-- both contemporary photos. Does the one on the right look like what you remember? Perhaps you simply remember a time when our skies weren't contantly criss-crossed with contrails. After all, I can see how contrails dissipate to form the "murkiness" you describe, though it is only water vapor.

en.wikipedia.org...:Ashcloud.png

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I agree about solar protection, but they also contain aluminum which is not so readily excreted by the body. And Monsanto seeds are now aluminum resistant. (no, don't anyone ask me for the link, use the search feature.) It's been on ATS enough.

They have been researching how to make aluminum resistant plants for 100 years. Its just that the chemtrail sites only tell you that its a recent event, while it has been going on a long time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I agree about solar protection, but they also contain aluminum which is not so readily excreted by the body. .

You wonder if aluminum is so toxic, then why are soda cans made from it? Why is it an ingredient in Mylanta?

See:
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

Virtually all food, water, air, and soil contain some aluminum.
The average adult in the U.S. eats about 7-9 mg aluminum per day in their food

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Strontium Barium Niobate is a fine crystalline powder. BTW, your'e late to the party Weed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It's also been linked to Alzheimer's.

So really, who needs more of it?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
This is why I think this whole geoengineering / chemtrail forum should be shut down !

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real, and are genuinely concerned at the ramifications and effects (if any) on the health of the population !

Any amount of evidence though will be enough for those who chose to deny !

If you took a tank of the stuff they are spraying round and put it down in front of them it wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see where you got it from !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see it connected up to the nozzle on the plane !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to ride on the plane and see the valve open and see the crap come out the back !

And even then, they would probably find some other excuse to deny it !

All I know is, (and this is only my OPINION), I have lived on this earth for the best part of 50 yrs and for the first thirty or so of those years, I basked and tanned under clear blue skies fishing, in summer, some whispy clouds now and then, you remember the ones ? Like little light meringues floating along, maybe a plane or two, with a little white tail behind it, there one minute gone the next...........oh happy days............. !

Not under some Burberry/Tartan checkered criss-cross patterned bulls**t clouds that spread from one horizon to the next that I have to put up with today !
I BELIEVE my eyes !

I understand your sentiments but look at the bigger picture, even though sockpuppets and trolls try and downplay the constant weather mod. (and any other aerosol/particulate spreading programs), they still serve a purpose by bringing these threads up over and over again and allowing more and more people to have access to the info and make up their own minds and fueling people to continue to post more and more and more evidence for others to be able to view. Everywhere I go now on the net, from MSM sites, to health sites to financial sites more and more people are aware of the constant weather/climate engineering and their added posts get even more people to do their homework, and become involved. So don't worry too much about those silly bunktoid toadies, while they may be a bit of a distraction and a slight irritation (if one let's it) in the end they are actually helping to keep this topic growing and helping more people to become aware.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

So really, who needs more of it?

Nobody, but then there's no actual evidence that it's being sprayed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real, and are genuinely concerned at the ramifications and effects (if any) on the health of the population !
I BELIEVE my eyes !

The reason such people are belittled is because THEY offer NO evidence.....if you truly 'believe your eyes' then perhaps you will believe these pictures of such contrail patterns going all the way back to the 40's! www.abovetopsecret.com... Many of the older pics are from books you can check out from the LIBRARY!!!

This is nothing new.....its just normal everyday contrails...Its hard NOT to belittle someone who ignores all the direct evidence that there is nothing to this and who simply stares up at the sky and says "that looks weird...must be a conspiracy"

edit on 13-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Something, something......

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

I BELIEVE my eyes !

The reason such people are belittled is because THEY offer NO evidence.....if you truly 'believe your eyes' then perhaps you will believe these pictures of such contrail patterns going all the way back to the 40's! www.abovetopsecret.com... Many of the older pics are from books you can check out from the LIBRARY!!!

This is nothing new.....its just normal everyday contrails...Its hard NOT to belittle someone who ignores all the direct evidence that there is nothing to this and who simply stares up at the sky and says "that looks weird...must be a conspiracy"

edit on 13-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Something, something......

The reason we laugh at you sockpuppets and toadies is because as tons of evidence is posted over and over and over regarding these weather mod. programs, you cling to your worn out refrain of 'that's not evidence' LOL like a broken record. It reminds me of Sgt Schulz .....I....SEE.....Nothing.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ProRipp

are reams and reams of documents out there that prove the technology is there, that proves it has been discussed at the highest levels etc etc etc.

There
That's the thing. There are in my opinion, 3 classes of people when it comes to chemtrails.

a. chemtrails are real
b. chemtrails are a fantasy
c. chemtrails could be real but the jury is out in if it's happening, and what they are

I land firmly as a C for a few reasons. As I quoted you above, yes, there are ample documents talking about geo-engineering using high altitude particle release to combat global warming. There are even some patents out there referring to geo-engineering. It has indeed been discussed.

So has colonizing the moon and going to mars. As of yet we haven't.

Some weather modification is indeed taking place, and has been for decades, in cloud seeing. Vietnam saw possibly the first military application of this.

I firmly believe in a possible geo-engineering project, and the tiny amount of questionable video and time lapse photos I've seen (oily patterns in the contrails) keep me from saying it's not happening at all.

But this whole global depopulation BS that Alex Jones and other fear mongers are selling is crap.

Look at crop dusting, do they spray that thousands of feet in the air? No. They do it only a few feet from the ground, because if they don't, it won't hit the crops. So when there are trails above you, there is no way they can be effecting you.

Exactly. Spraying chemicals and material in a project to wipe out millions of people through "soft kill" environmental causes is entirely inefficient. One of the reasons is quoted above. Another reason, directly related to that first reason is, if these are indeed designed to harm humans, you have absolutely NO control over who gets killed. If this is happening at all, look at geo-engineering, not some lame Alex Jones conspiracy to sell water purification systems.

And yes, I am fully aware of the documents talking about owning the weather, and the ones talking about reducing the worlds population by 80% and holding it there, etc etc etc. I'm not counting that out at all, I just suspect that these magically powerful and shadowy powers that be would use controllable and concealable methods.

As of today, there are approximately ZERO photos of videos of a plane spraying ANYTHING. I've seen a photo somewhere of a fuel dump and suspect the pictures I saw that led me down the path of chemtrails were simply that. If this geo-engineering project is taking place, or this mass kill off, then how on earth has no one got a nice perfect picture. Yes, these planes are high up. But they have to land, and guess what? They are probably landing at normal airports because they are commercial jets.

Firm chemtrail believers get it wrong, and cause most of the flack they get, because of the few "facts" they simply make up. Documents talking about a proposed project are not proof it's going on. That's fact #1.

Fact #2, no government has admitted to any chemtrailing operation as related to any of the chemtrail theories.
Fact #3, and this one really gets me going, normal contrails CAN and DO last for hours or all day, and CAN and DO spread out and linger. Just because some infowars article you read states otherwise doesn't change a basic tenant of science, and this is not new at all. The increase in commercial traffic over the skies HAS drastically increased.

Chemtrails could indeed be real, in my opinion, the jury is out on that. But I personal put absolutely no weight behind the massive murder operation theory. TPTB have been exposing themselves to the very same stuff if they are doing this, so it makes little sense.

Anyways, sorry to rant on your rant OP but I disagree, this forum should stay open, all of them should. Free and open discussion is key to denying ignorance, banning a topic from discussion is ignorant

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Strontium Barium Niobate is a fine crystalline powder.

Nope. Try reading the link provided. The crystals were about 3/4" square.

The dimensions of the photoreactive storage crystals used in this study were 20 x 20 x 1.3 mm

Source

Not a very fine powder. A powder wouldn't work very well as a holographic medium.

I'm curious about where it's been "proven to be found in chemtrails".

edit on 5/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Elements in the Earth’s Crust Even though there are 92 elements that are naturally found, only eight of them are common in the rocks that make up the Earth’s outer layer, the crust. Together, these 8 elements make up more than 98% of the crust.

The 8 most common elements in Earth’s crust (by mass):
46.6% Oxygen (O)
27.7% Silicon (Si)
8.1% Aluminum (Al)
5.0% Iron (Fe)
3.6% Calcium (Ca)
2.8% Sodium (Na)
2.6% Potassium (K)
2.1% Magnesium (Mg)

www.windows2universe.org...

Anything else you want to know? Just ask..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
The reason we laugh at you sockpuppets and toadies is because as tons of evidence is posted over and over and over regarding these weather mod. programs, you cling to your worn out refrain of 'that's not evidence' LOL like a broken record. It reminds me of Sgt Schulz .....I....SEE.....Nothing.....

That's simply not true. In each case the evidence present has been discussed, and very good reasons have been given that explain why it does not show what it was suggested to show.

Name ONE piece of evidence (make it your best), and I'll try to address it to your satisfaction.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by ProRipp

Wow! Really really nice post. So well written out, awesome points of the basic knowledge known to be available concerning the CT on maniacal Chemtrail Spraying..

There are reams and reams of documents out there that prove the technology is there, that proves it has been discussed at the highest levels etc etc etc.

That's the thing. There are in my opinion, 3 classes of people when it comes to chemtrails.

a. chemtrails are real
b. chemtrails are a fantasy
c. chemtrails could be real but the jury is out in if it's happening, and what they are

I land firmly as a C for a few reasons. As I quoted you above, yes, there are ample documents talking about geo-engineering using high altitude particle release to combat global warming. There are even some patents out there referring to geo-engineering. It has indeed been discussed.

So has colonizing the moon and going to mars. As of yet we haven't.

Some weather modification is indeed taking place, and has been for decades, in cloud seeing. Vietnam saw possibly the first military application of this.

I firmly believe in a possible geo-engineering project, and the tiny amount of questionable video and time lapse photos I've seen (oily patterns in the contrails) keep me from saying it's not happening at all.

But this whole global depopulation BS that Alex Jones and other fear mongers are selling is crap.

Look at crop dusting, do they spray that thousands of feet in the air? No. They do it only a few feet from the ground, because if they don't, it won't hit the crops. So when there are trails above you, there is no way they can be effecting you.

Exactly. Spraying chemicals and material in a project to wipe out millions of people through "soft kill" environmental causes is entirely inefficient. One of the reasons is quoted above. Another reason, directly related to that first reason is, if these are indeed designed to harm humans, you have absolutely NO control over who gets killed. If this is happening at all, look at geo-engineering, not some lame Alex Jones conspiracy to sell water purification systems.

And yes, I am fully aware of the documents talking about owning the weather, and the ones talking about reducing the worlds population by 80% and holding it there, etc etc etc. I'm not counting that out at all, I just suspect that these magically powerful and shadowy powers that be would use controllable and concealable methods.

As of today, there are approximately ZERO photos of videos of a plane spraying ANYTHING. I've seen a photo somewhere of a fuel dump and suspect the pictures I saw that led me down the path of chemtrails were simply that. If this geo-engineering project is taking place, or this mass kill off, then how on earth has no one got a nice perfect picture. Yes, these planes are high up. But they have to land, and guess what? They are probably landing at normal airports because they are commercial jets.

Firm chemtrail believers get it wrong, and cause most of the flack they get, because of the few "facts" they simply make up. Documents talking about a proposed project are not proof it's going on. That's fact #1.

Fact #2, no government has admitted to any chemtrailing operation as related to any of the chemtrail theories.
Fact #3, and this one really gets me going, normal contrails CAN and DO last for hours or all day, and CAN and DO spread out and linger. Just because some infowars article you read states otherwise doesn't change a basic tenant of science, and this is not new at all. The increase in commercial traffic over the skies HAS drastically increased.

Chemtrails could indeed be real, in my opinion, the jury is out on that. But I personal put absolutely no weight behind the massive murder operation theory. TPTB have been exposing themselves to the very same stuff if they are doing this, so it makes little sense.

Anyways, sorry to rant on your rant OP but I disagree, this forum should stay open, all of them should. Free and open discussion is key to denying ignorance, banning a topic from discussion is ignorant

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by smurfy

Strontium Barium Niobate is a fine crystalline powder.

Nope. Try reading the link provided. The crystals were about 3/4" square.

The dimensions of the photoreactive storage crystals used in this study were 20 x 20 x 1.3 mm

Source

Not a very fine powder. A powder wouldn't work very well as a holographic medium.

I'm curious about where it's been "proven to be found in chemtrails".

edit on 5/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

You getting off again Phage. I never mentioned any reference to any link from anyone else, or about holograms. I never said it's been proven to be found found in chemtrails, in fact I don't see the point of using it. and I know where Weed got his reference anyway. Now start again, and just say that both Weed and myself were being singular in what we stated.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Are you sure you can prove it, because you should read this...

The ancient Greek and Roman philosophers and physicians associated old age with increasing dementia.[1] It was not until 1901 that German psychiatrist Alois Alzheimer identified the first case of what became known as Alzheimer's disease in a fifty-year-old woman he called Auguste D. Alzheimer followed her until she died in 1906, when he first reported the case publicly.[200] During the next five years, eleven similar cases were reported in the medical literature, some of them already using the term Alzheimer's disease.[1]

The disease was first described as a distinctive disease by Emil Kraepelin after suppressing some of the clinical (delusions and hallucinations) and pathological features (arteriosclerotic changes) contained in the original report of Auguste D.[201] He included Alzheimer's disease, also named presenile dementia by Kraepelin, as a subtype of senile dementia in the eighth edition of his Textbook of Psychiatry, published in 1910

en.wikipedia.org...

Pretty sure chemtrails have nothing to do with alzheimers. Unless it has been sprayed as early as 1900's, but don't think so.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Some studies show a weak link to Alzheimer's, some show no link.

It's irrelevant either way, as there's no evidence of it being sprayed. And even if it were, you get way more aluminum just from the food you eat that you would from anything in the air.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

Some studies show that people exposed to high levels of aluminum may develop Alzheimer's disease, but other studies have not found this to be true. We do not know for certain whether aluminum causes Alzheimer's disease.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Uncinus because: added cdc link

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by Tecumte

That's simply not true. In each case the evidence present has been discussed, and very good reasons have been given that explain why it does not show what it was suggested to show.

Name ONE piece of evidence (make it your best), and I'll try to address it to your satisfaction.

It simply IS true, the evidence of which is abundant has to be taken together as a whole as with any subject and you know that.

You guys remind me of Mikey, he doesn't like ANYTHING, carry on though, nobody is going to take the time to try and spoonfeed trolls and those who seem to have some obstructionist objective. Many others though will be able to connect the dots, and more each day, it is for THEM that we continue to post and repost the evidence. There are more than enough threads, links, and pics right here on ATS (and volumes out on the net) for anyone so inclined to do their own research.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join